Page 610 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11051056060060860961061161262066071011101610 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #12181
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Hey guys, I skinned my iAcces keyboard and all was well until all of a sudden when I try to access the symbols and numbers they are not themed??? I dunno what happened or how it happened.
    Nevermind, I just reinstalled it and it is working again. I must have changed a setting somewhere. DM- are you going to fixing the $ sign in an update? I know you can press the yen symbol to get the $ and visa versa. No big deal just noticed that it was that way and didn't know if it was maybe a problem with iAcces itself. BTW- FANTASTIC job bro! I have done more typing in the last three hours than I have in the last two weeks!

  2. #12182
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post


    Thx u so MUCH ! i appréciate

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-31)

  4. #12183
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can send me the packs and I will upload them to my repo... it's the only way to make sure that only those that purchase the theme have them hit me up.... [email protected]
    almost done... just testing them one more time

  5. #12184
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    iacces is not free right ? any way to get them for free?
    Not the place to ask that....

  6. #12185
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    918
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can send me the packs and I will upload them to my repo... it's the only way to make sure that only those that purchase the theme have them hit me up.... [email protected]
    Bars, does the same go for my skins? The innerframe trim! I've been turning down a bunch of requests til I hear from you!

  7. #12186
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    did you follow the instructions completely?
    I'll double check everything, but can't go wrong when you copy and paste everything LOL.

    Does iAccess have to be enabled still and on the keyboard too or no. Just curious thats all, since you had said it could work in either or!!!

    Plus is there any pros using it winterboard than in Iaccess? or is it 6 one way or half dozen the other?

    BTW thanks for the help too bro

  8. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Not the place to ask that....
    sorry about it.

    do u have the image file of elite pro HD carrier logo?

    i would like to change my carrier logo...

  9. #12188
    @Bars

    Email Sent

    Thanks again Boss

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-31)

  11. #12189
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    I'll double check everything, but can't go wrong when you copy and paste everything LOL.

    Does iAccess have to be enabled still and on the keyboard too or no. Just curious thats all, since you had said it could work in either or!!!

    Plus is there any pros using it winterboard than in Iaccess? or is it 6 one way or half dozen the other?

    BTW thanks for the help too bro
    1 Pro is that you just respring instead of reboot.

    In iAcces make sure iAcces4-China is checked.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-31)

  13. #12190
    To have 3 pictures indenthique without zooming how do i do?

  14. #12191
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    I figured out why the keyboard is only partially skinned. I turned on the option to "hold up for switching" which allows u to capitalise the keys without using the shift key. nice option but not compatible with the theme? Can anyone else duplicate this problem?

  15. #12192
    I can't get this **** to run in English lol, I dunno what I'm doing!

  16. #12193
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I can't get this **** to run in English lol, I dunno what I'm doing!
    Reboot your phone after you select that first Chinese pop up. It should allow you to change it the next time the app starts... It worked for me.

  17. #12194
    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Bars, does the same go for my skins? The innerframe trim! I've been turning down a bunch of requests til I hear from you!
    Yes sir

  18. #12195
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Glow theme, and new Lockscreen array submitted to modmyi repo. Keyboard still work in progress. I will get a good bit finished today, and more than likely finish up tomorrow night
    cool , new theme ? when will it be available via cydia ?

  19. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    I figured out why the keyboard is only partially skinned. I turned on the option to "hold up for switching" which allows u to capitalise the keys without using the shift key. nice option but not compatible with the theme? Can anyone else duplicate this problem?
    I believe that you should all the toggles except the "enable iacces" toggle turned off

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Noblei4 (2010-11-02)

  21. #12197
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Mate

    Thanks for taking the time out.

    The one i have attached skinned it the red like the others please
    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    Richard (2010-11-01)

  23. #12198
    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Reboot your phone after you select that first Chinese pop up. It should allow you to change it the next time the app starts... It worked for me.
    Yeah the first time I brought up the app an hit the pop up it exited out of the app, then I rebooted - went back into the app an hit English an it stated to just re-enter the app an it'll be in english but every time I get back into the app it seems to reset itself, all the toggles that I turned off are back on every time I jump back into the app.

  24. #12199
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    you should be doing Color mods for the glow icons by now lol
    I may do that eventually but for now I'm going to take a break lol...

  25. #12200
    Just an FYI.... Knitsua is back in the Lockscreen lab

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (2010-10-31), EventHorizn (2010-10-31), LuCiFeRkO (2010-10-31), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-31), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-31), The_Durben (2010-10-31), whtnite (2010-10-31), wim66 (2010-10-31)

Page 610 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11051056060060860961061161262066071011101610 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •