Page 609 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10950955959960760860961061161965970911091609 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #12161
    Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Not at my computer so I'll have to do it later.
    But basically there's a little picture of a shelf in the middle if the dock..
    I assume you didn't purchase the theme from me, or from the Cydia Store. it is best if you do this...

  2. #12162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post
    Aha! Sauce my saviour! Send me ur paypal details I'll send u a beer bro!
    just click my signature. I knew I saw that option somewhere. glad it worked. I'm missing auto caps on these kbs haha

  3. #12163
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 130 Times in 102 Posts

    Actually no I've purchased every one of your themes through either you or Cydia. If you check your old beta lists I'll be on there. I'll upload a pic when I get home.

  4. #12164
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    awesome... I'm still working on getting the AppIconShadow@2x working correctly on some of them... once I copy them back off my phone they stop working... any ideas?
    that is because you are using ifunbox. you can try to open them in PS and then save them by hitting file, save for web and devices. then hit png-24 and enable transparency...

  5. #12165
    Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Actually no I've purchased every one of your themes through either you or Cydia. If you check your old beta lists I'll be on there. I'll upload a pic when I get home.
    no doubt... or you can feel free to email me the screenshot to barsoverbeats@yahoo.com


  6. #12166
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    just click my signature. I knew I saw that option somewhere. glad it worked. I'm missing auto caps on these kbs haha
    DONE ! Confirmation number: 54N25858HJ2162449

  7. #12167
    Almost got this theme where I want it. Waiting on a red dockflow from eenofonn and trying to get my badges to have a red background. Anyone know an easy fix for that?

    Like to thank a few people for work on this:
    Bars-for the awesome theme
    eenofonn-for my upcoming dock
    Darkness-for a bunch of icons posted
    DM-for your flippin awesome kb which I will be grabbing when I get iacces
    Others as well for helping with questions and posting wallpapers. (sorry, too many names to remember where I grabbed them from)

    Also everyone else who is involved in this thread. You guys all ROCK!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-31)

  9. #12168
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    that is because you are using ifunbox. you can try to open them in PS and then save them by hitting file, save for web and devices. then hit png-24 and enable transparency...
    ok and then how should I be copying from my phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Almost got this theme where I want it. Waiting on a red dockflow from eenofonn and trying to get my badges to have a red background. Anyone know an easy fix for that?

    Like to thank a few people for work on this:
    Bars-for the awesome theme
    eenofonn-for my upcoming dock
    Darkness-for a bunch of icons posted
    DM-for your flippin awesome kb which I will be grabbing when I get iacces
    Others as well for helping with questions and posting wallpapers. (sorry, too many names to remember where I grabbed them from)

    Also everyone else who is involved in this thread. You guys all ROCK!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I'll get it done as soon as I figure out this autoskin problem

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    that is because you are using ifunbox. you can try to open them in PS and then save them by hitting file, save for web and devices. then hit png-24 and enable transparency...
    I feel so stupid right now I could have swore I tried that already ... Thanks ROB!
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-31 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #12169
    can someone please help me put the frame on the right!?please I've asked many times

  11. #12170
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can send me the packs and I will upload them to my repo... it's the only way to make sure that only those that purchase the theme have them hit me up.... barsoverbeats@yahoo.com
    Thanks Bars.

    I for one am keen to get these skins from him but it would be awesome if you could put them out on Cydia as an update.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  12. #12171
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    please remember that spelling does matter.
    I have done both ways but isnt working when you say activate, you mean to check in winterboard and then respring right?

    I mean doing it thru iAccess it works fine but i figured i would try it this way.

    It shows in winterboard but when i have it checked it and respring it just the stock keyboard.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-31)

  14. #12172
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Hey guys, I skinned my iAcces keyboard and all was well until all of a sudden when I try to access the symbols and numbers they are not themed??? I dunno what happened or how it happened.

  15. #12173
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post


    I'll get it done as soon as I figure out this autoskin problem
    No rush my friend. Your busy.
    Wasn't trying to hurry you.
    I have three kids, patience is learned through them.

  16. #12174
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    I have done both ways but isnt working when you say activate, you mean to check in winterboard and then respring right?

    I mean doing it thru iAccess it works fine but i figured i would try it this way.

    It shows in winterboard but when i have it checked it and respring it just the stock keyboard.
    did you follow the instructions completely?

  17. #12175
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Well basically I just wanna make sure that I don't step on any toes by doing these color themes... and how you would like me to go about sharing them with people who might want them... is there a way for me to verify they have EPHD from you before I share it with them ... etc?


    I have a few different ones... it's easiest if you show me what you want .... I'm pretty busy right now myself but I'll make you one if you show me what you want
    Hi Mate

    Thanks for taking the time out.

    The one i have attached skinned it the red like the others please
    Last edited by Richard; 2010-11-08 at 11:52 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  18. #12176
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can send me the packs and I will upload them to my repo... it's the only way to make sure that only those that purchase the theme have them hit me up.... barsoverbeats@yahoo.com
    That would be sweet Doing a awesome Bars

  19. #12177
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    try these. I have LOADS more stuff I can share with you guys but, my wife is putting knots in a noose as we speak. I'll be back in a while.

    REQUEST PLZ 2 PICTURES POST 11813

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...lease-788.html

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    Here you go, sorry for delay mate

    No problem THX a lot
    Last edited by Fur@x; 2010-10-31 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #12178
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post



  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Fur@x (2010-10-31), wim66 (2010-10-31)

  22. #12179
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Hey guys, I skinned my iAcces keyboard and all was well until all of a sudden when I try to access the symbols and numbers they are not themed??? I dunno what happened or how it happened.
    I got the same prob when i used winterboard to select it, everything was skinned except caps and numbers in landscape.
    I used iAcces not winterboard and all was ok...weird...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    THatton (2010-10-31)

  24. #12180
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Amigo View Post
    If anyone needs video on installing iacces here's a link

    YouTube - iOS4 Cydia KeyBoard WinterBoard Themes
    iacces is not free right ? any way to get them for free?

Page 609 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 10950955959960760860961061161965970911091609 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •