Page 6 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Bars can I get a clean icon mask or shadow (sorry forgot what it's called, also I just put it into iconframeworks?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Hey Bars...did you add different shadow for pressed icon-(see settings icon)....looks much better then whole icon shadowed while pressed...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yes sir just a small detail to keep it fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Ahah I missed the 10$ for beta part! That's how much they're going these days? Lamest excuse to gain more $$$$ I must say. It would get pirated either way, as you just said, whoever donates less then 10 will get the beta anyways.

That's cool though
    It's not a $10 beta.... LAST TIME. this is a preview. Those that are willing to throw 10 at a theme, I can almost guarantee will not be sharing for a pirated repo. The BETA will be released with all color mods, and all applications themed. Whoever donated less than 10 is already in my beta list.... This a PREVIEW. One more note, and I am done explaining myself... I paid more money to MAKE this theme, than many theme creators make OFF their theme!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    hey bars
    will the ipod controls on the lockscreen be themed?

looking good man. obviously not complete yet but looking good.
    need to get some good looking weather widget to match the theme and that would be awesome.

oh yeah.. dont forget the BiteSMS icon...
    Gotcha these will be complete in the beta

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

the beta is awesome bars. cant wait to see the complete thing!!!! r u working on a completely new battery theme?? and BTW the dialer is sooooooo sexy
    ]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-04), x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It's not a $10 beta.... LAST TIME. this is a preview. Those that are willing to throw 10 at a theme, I can almost guarantee will not be sharing for a pirated repo. The BETA will be released with all color mods, and all applications themed. Whoever donated less than 10 is already in my beta list.... This a PREVIEW. One more note, and I am done explaining myself... I paid more money to MAKE this theme, than many theme creators make OFF their theme!!
    what COLORS??? are coming
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Will put this in perspective. Bars doesn't even trust me and I've been helping on his threads and making mods for his themes for awhile now. I even release mods only thru him for him to put on cydia for himself. I've had several pms wanting my babesweatherlock and I send them away telling them to buy classhd.
    Bro, I asked you one simple question via email... Not being a smart ***, just a straight up question that deserves a straight up answer... And you came back all sideways man... I was going to send you the Alpha, just because I think you deserved it! Then you came in class thread sideways too... What do you want me to do?

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    the beta is awesome bars. cant wait to see the complete thing!!!! r u working on a completely new battery theme?? and BTW the dialer is sooooooo sexy
    Thanks! And I haven't decided on the battery theme yet... It will be covered up by knotsua's awesome lockscreen... I will more than likely do a sweet *** original battery style too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    what COLORS??? are coming
    Well I'm doing then tonight... So get your orders in.... They will be all hue adjustments, so they will all be deeper professional colors... I wanted to stay away from anything flashy, and over saturated, as I feel it takes away from the details

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

Well I'm doing then tonight... So get your orders in.... They will be all hue adjustments, so they will all be deeper professional colors... I wanted to stay away from anything flashy, and over saturated, as I feel it takes away from the details
    right on bro thx for answering
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

people need to get over this price thing.
    we operate in a free market. demand dictates price.
    if you dont want to pay for it, then dont.
    if no one paid then bars would have to ask for less. if we want to pay for it we will. it really is as simple as that.

i would love a ferrari but i dont go around complaing that they're not priced like a vw golf. if you want it you pay if not... move on bro's

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapidtommo For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-04), Navec245 (2010-10-04), x| LiB |x (2010-10-04)

I've tried making this point as well. No matter how much you explain it someone will have something to say. Just remember there are three kinds of people in this world:

Winners (Someone who will gladly make a nice contribution OR someone who says, I'll wait for the beta but doesn't post and B***H about it)

Whiners (Someone who really wants this crazy theme NOW but would rather spend their time venting and wishing and waiting)

Wieners (Well, these are the folks who are waiting for a pirated version....and still B***h)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Very quick few tweaks, so Classy! Thanks Bars!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Navec245 (2010-10-04)

Amen to that....it's really sad that people throwing a fit about two Starbucks coffee's ...this theme is worth more then stinkin $10...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-04)

Bro, I asked you one simple question via email... Not being a smart ***, just a straight up question that deserves a straight up answer... And you came back all sideways man... I was going to send you the Alpha, just because I think you deserved it! Then you came in class thread sideways too... What do you want me to do?
    And here I just thought you two were goofing around with each other. Fix it guys, things gets confused misunderstood easily in emails and text messages. You guys are good together with the themes and mods. Plus I miss Floppy's off the wall sense of humor around here.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that's why the red looks so good.....it's not a "BAM" knock you in the face red. Of course a blue would be nice also. :-)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Damn can't wait to see this theme an all it's glory.....!!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

for olor mods i say bergandi,dark blue, and white im not sure if i spelled bergandi right but lets just say its red but darker like on ur screenshot u posted the one with a phone call hope im not confusing anyone if i am srry :P

+100

a bars theme with floppy's weather is a must for me.
    hope you guys work this out...

... and for anyone using the theme and using bitesms, change the icon name to [email protected] instead of the capital "I"

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    And here I just thought you two were goofing around with each other. Fix it guys, things gets confused misunderstood easily in emails and text messages. You guys are good together with the themes and mods. Plus I miss Floppy's off the wall sense of humor around here.

Page 6 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast