Page 59 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061691091595591059 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #1161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    yo fellow sg mate lao3hero! hehe. u here also? elite hd is sick bro!.
    on another note. simon76, 1 more private msg from you threatening me to remove that private msg, ill post ALL your msg's to me. TRY ME BRO. i got nothing to lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Yay i see the floppy weather zip in the screen shot!
    lol! yeah bro!
    Last edited by thatguyhaikal; 2010-10-06 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #1162
    Ok let's move on, threads have been battlegrounds too much lately and I am as guilty as any.

  3. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    for your information,i donates Bar for it,asss....hole
    Gang- once you have the ephd access dependency installed, there is no need to have the newer dependency repo... I do not like giving this out to people that already have the access piece. Xlibx has moved the access file repo three tines already because someone is sharing this info over and over with an un-authorized member. Please don't worry about what the new dependency repo is, as it doesnt matter

  4. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    and RadioBOX please!
    and slacker and grooveshark?

  5. #1165
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    Ok moving on!

  6. #1166
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I want to know how he got from Akron to Dallas to LA in ten minutes.
    Lmao. That's funny s$3t...


    iMaggik

  7. #1167
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Gang- once you have the ephd access dependency installed, there is no need to have the newer dependency repo... I do not like giving this out to people that already have the access piece. Xlibx has moved the access file repo three tines already because someone is sharing this info over and over with an un-authorized member. Please don't worry about what the new dependency repo is, as it doesnt matter
    thanks Bar,you know that i donate you.im sorry to say this,but i will not enter this thread again,thanks again Bar

  8. #1168
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    thanks Bar,you know that i donate you.im sorry to say this,but i will not enter this thread again,thanks again Bar
    hrmm.... my bad.. lol.

  9. #1169
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Man no one cares about those awesome switcher BG and Bars' sick sick media controls?!

  10. #1170
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Funny how I love it when it's raining these days

    Looks like your getting closer to that HTC animated weather thing. Are the raindrops active? Looks awesome.

  11. #1171
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    awesome theme

  12. #1172
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    oh yah, i forgot to ask, in the first page of this thread, there is a picture -->
    i cant seem to get it to pop up when i use my remove bg toggle from cydia..
    and also, i cant get the blue colour mod to work, its stuck at the base colour..

  13. #1173
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post
    oh yah, i forgot to ask, in the first page of this thread, there is a picture -->
    i cant seem to get it to pop up when i use my remove bg toggle from cydia..
    and also, i cant get the blue colour mod to work, its stuck at the base colour..
    Can't say about RB but, did you place the color mod above the base mod in Winterboard? They work here.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    thatguyhaikal (2010-10-06)

  15. #1174
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Can't say about RB but, did you place the color mod above the base mod in Winterboard? They work here.
    did just that. thx!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to thatguyhaikal For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-06)

  17. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Man no one cares about those awesome switcher BG and Bars' sick sick media controls?!
    Yep .....I want the red one especially ....like a said looks great...

  18. #1176
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    My dock icons requested by holdenrf...I use the last one for Navigon






  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (2010-10-06), Lonyer85 (2010-10-06), Noblei4 (2010-10-06), rumcajs (2010-10-06), Sanady361 (2010-10-06), trebor130657 (2010-10-06)

  20. #1177
    Still at it And yes the background weather is animated, by Alien 1974.


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-06), Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-06), iammarcweezy (2010-10-06), rumcajs (2010-10-06)

  22. #1178
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Still at it And yes the background weather is animated, by Alien 1974.

    Very Cool Wim!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-10-06)

  24. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Can't say about RB but, did you place the color mod above the base mod in Winterboard? They work here.
    If you set remove background to an activator method, you will see the pop up when activated

  25. #1180
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Downloadeous how's the weather mod coming along??

Page 59 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061691091595591059 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •