Page 57 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

can someone make

game center icon with loading screen

and multicleaner icon

with loading screen

thanks i am on itouch 2g 4.0

Very nice it's like I have seen this weather widget come full circle. This is what it was like with ibnyaffa widgets. I just to be diff took it in new directions with icon frames and photobased weather and now I am slowly going the way of ibnyaffa, it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Ok guys, here are a few screens of the weather mod I have been working on. I thought of it about 10 seconds after loading this theme, just took me a while to figure out how to do it. I think it is Elite PRO worthy, simple yet elegant. What do you think?

Should I finish it?

Can someone post the original contacts icon, I was messing around trying to change it and deleted the original because I thought it would auto frame, but apparently not. Thanks!

Alpha team Neil is going to show you an example of the new media controls, and his taskswitcher BG mod

Quote Originally Posted by darkpunk View Post
    can someone make

game center icon with loading screen

and multicleaner icon

with loading screen

thanks i am on itouch 2g 4.0
    Are you looking for these for Elite? Or are you part of my beta team?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Alpha team Neil is going to show you an example of the new media controls, and his taskswitcher BG mod
    Isn't the alpha team reset after the beta is released? Just joshin

Heck i need to put a permanent disclaimer in my sig that says; just kidding, sort of.

On my lunch break Just read through 20 pages to get all caught up. So let me break it down for ya

I love who posted that Twitter icon I could use.

Bars I love the gold you tested out. So 24k should be easy?!

I also could see GTHD

Bars, are we ever gonna see something brand new instead of an older theme porting? On our old iPhone 3Gs you always came out with something new but now that the iPhone 4 hit I wanna see something brand new on the retina display

Don't get me wrong all the older themes you change a bit and look brand new. It makes sense to port them over for the older members. Just asking I would assume we would see something brand spanking new

Funny how I love it when it's raining these days

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    On my lunch break Just read through 20 pages to get all caught up. So let me break it down for ya

I love who posted that Twitter icon I could use.

Bars I love the gold you tested out. So 24k should be easy?!

I also could see GTHD

Bars, are we ever gonna see something brand new instead of an older theme porting? On our old iPhone 3Gs you always came out with something new but now that the iPhone 4 hit I wanna see something brand new on the retina display

Don't get me wrong all the older themes you change a bit and look brand new. It makes sense to port them over for the older members. Just asking I would assume we would see something brand spanking new
    I will at some point do something brand new.. If you look at elite to Elite PRO, there is a LARGE difference between the two... Have you ever seen coverflow style loadingscreens? Have you ever seen this type of dialer or calc, or dock/reflection, or sbsettings, so if you look at it, and leave the name at home, you are really getting something that is brand new, in comparison to the older version. I started off with a wallpaper and an icon style, and they are SIMILAR to Elite Was. But beyond that I have not really looked back to see how to make it /just like Elite the future will probably bring more excusivly designed themes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Funny how I love it when it's raining these days

Bam! Now that's thinking out of the box with the box. You just seem to get these whims eh wim?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (2010-10-06), holdenrf (2010-10-06), iammarcweezy (2010-10-06), wim66 (2010-10-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Coming soon in an update...

-1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png-5.png-6.png-7.png

Switcher backgrounds by me and UI awesomeness by the bossman

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

rapidtommo (2010-10-07), rumcajs (2010-10-06), whtnite (2010-10-06)

Can someone show me what the calculator is suppose to look like. Sounds crazy but mine has issues theming and with all these themes lately not sure what is what anymore
    For instance my calculator has buttons with numbers on them are they suppose to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Coming soon in an update...

-1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png-5.png-6.png-7.png

Switcher backgrounds by me and UI awesomeness by the bossman
    this look sweet....

Yeah I've noticed the themes are redesigned in a big way. Cool. Yeah wim it's always raining where you live isn't it? Seems depressing. Why is it that part of the country it's always so damn cloudy? In the pic is my weather right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by aphouser View Post
    Here you go.
    Got the other wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Can someone show me what the calculator is suppose to look like. Sounds crazy but mine has issues theming and with all these themes lately not sure what is what anymore
    For instance my calculator has buttons with numbers on them are they suppose to be there?
    Lmfao

iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars i have emailed you. Please refer. Thx..

Lmfao
    That's just MADNESS!

Lmfao
    No I'm serious! Well the first part.

Page 57 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast