Page 556 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655455555655755856660665610561556 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #11101
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Are you MADD Sir?? I will stop nothing!!

    Every time I post a screenshot I see a flaw an go correct it. I listen to suggestions and try to make things as usable as possible. I'm not toying with you guys, I wanted to let Bars release a sweet KB as an exclusive but that might not happen for a bit as he is super busy. I made two PSD's to create these with and the landscape is about 85% complete. Should be finished with my morning coffee then i will figure out what I want to do next.
    You drop those PSD's this thread will explode.

  2. #11102
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    You drop those PSD's this thread will explode.
    That ain't happening.

    The keyboard is nothing, my PSD's give me the ability to change anything I want in seconds.

    I spent an entire week on these docs. I care more about them than the kb skin.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-29), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29), The_13th_Plague (2010-10-29), trebor130657 (2010-10-29)

  4. #11103
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Figured. Thought it was worth a shot.

  5. #11104
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Are you MADD Sir?? I will stop nothing!!

    Every time I post a screenshot I see a flaw an go correct it. I listen to suggestions and try to make things as usable as possible. I'm not toying with you guys, I wanted to let Bars release a sweet KB as an exclusive but that might not happen for a bit as he is super busy. I made two PSD's to create these with and the landscape is about 85% complete. Should be finished with my morning coffee then i will figure out what I want to do next.
    I swear if anyone comes in here after the release and has something bad to say or complain??? Man they are going to be in for a surprise of people defending your skills DM LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    That ain't happening.

    The keyboard is nothing, my PSD's give me the ability to change anything I want in seconds.

    I spent an entire week on these docs. I care more about them than the kb skin.
    I bet man!!! There like gold bars right now, hope you made backups Just incase
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-10-29 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-29)

  7. #11105
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Anyone had any luck downloading the new lockscreen on the beta repo?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-29)

  9. #11106
    nope, imma try again after work

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29)

  11. #11107
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Figured. Thought it was worth a shot.
    I'll make you guys kb's and give them away free but, the psd doc have to stay with me for now. They are more valuable than some png's.

    Some times you teach a man to fish, other times you just have to give him one. Or he may go an takes all yo fish.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-29), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29), rumcajs (2010-10-29), THatton (2010-10-29), The_13th_Plague (2010-10-29)

  13. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Ah ***** rum!!! You have done it again dude LOL How about a blue Carvensno with silver HD, just like last time but with this font and the sparkles LOL sorry try to be my last one thanks
    Please can I have one with my name Rui Santos with the HD and one without!1 I love your work!! Please rum

  14. #11109
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I'll make you guys kb's and give them away free but, the psd doc have to stay with me for now. They are more valuable than some png's.

    Some times you teach a man to fish, other times you just have to give him one. Or he may go an takes all yo fish.
    Alright , i just thought droppin um would save the hassle of requests but understood sir

  15. #11110
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Anyone had any luck downloading the new lockscreen on the beta repo?
    just tried and big nogo

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29)

  17. #11111
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Alright , i just thought droppin um would save the hassle of requests but understood sir
    LOL. Nice try.

    Night gents, gotta get up in 4 hrs.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-29), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29)

  19. #11112
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here ....




    You just made my day rum.... Million thanks, I love your work! WOW, I am so happy lol

  20. #11113
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    LOL. Nice try.

    Night gents, gotta get up in 4 hrs.
    Come on now you know me better than that

    I gotta be up in 3 hours...

  21. #11114
    can someone add sparkle on the 'E','O','H' and 'D'.going to use it for my sb floater.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -logo-2.png  

  22. #11115
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    LOL. Nice try.

    Night gents, gotta get up in 4 hrs.
    Night DM

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-29)

  24. #11116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    What was with that animated gif posted earlier about the vma's?

  25. #11117
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    can someone add sparkle on the 'E','O','H' and 'D'.going to use it for my sb floater.

  26. #11118
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Just updated my retina wallpaper app in the apple app store. You should see all of the backround wallpapers for homescreens showing up LOL

  27. #11119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Just updated my retina wallpaper app in the apple app store. You should see all of the backround wallpapers for homescreens showing up LOL
    What's your app?

  28. #11120
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    What's your app?
    That is the name of the app, Retina wallpapers HD

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Huaikong (2010-10-29)

Page 556 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655455555655755856660665610561556 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •