Page 539 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3943948952953753853954054154958963910391539 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,780 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    what is it?
    What's the name of it

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Concept.

Should i run with it or not? Sparkle icons.

Im usually not one for sparkles, but that does look nice i would use them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Im usually not one for sparkles, but that does look nice i would use them
    I stopped making them lol , trust me dude it will make your phone look tacky.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-10-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    if you have the Reminder App, on the message prefs choose OFF for "use statusbar icon"
    respring
    this should solve your problem
    Thanks a lot bro
    (Meme si je sais que t'es francophone... Lol... Français?)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lloydiop For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-10-28)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Ok i am new to all of this, and this may sound like a total NOOB question? But what are you using to do screen shots, like the ones you are posting on here to show your screens and wall paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Ok i am new to all of this, and this may sound like a total NOOB question? But what are you using to do screen shots, like the ones you are posting on here to show your screens and wall paper?
    Hit the home and sleep button at the same time...

Then from the mobile app( modmyi's AppStore app) I use imageshack (from the AppStore) to upload the screenshot and put the [IMG] [/IMG] bindings on the URL given on imageshack.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-10-28), Carvensno (2010-10-28), chevymusclecar (2010-10-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

@Jazz or Darkness or DM- could one of you kind fellows make a UFC icon for a UFC app that I have downloaded from Cydia. I can figure out the bundle info. Thanks!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hey Sauce thx for that iAcces tut you posted earlier very helpful
    Have you run into a problem with the numbers key locking up the kb forcing a reboot?
    What did I do wrong?
    Yep I have and none of the kbs are retina. If you go back into iacces and turn it off it usually fixes it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-10-28), mikepirih (2010-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Yep I have and none of the kbs are retina. If you go back into iacces and turn it off it usually fixes it.

where did you get your keyboard theme. I downloaded one called silver and it doesn't work. just locks up and closes down the app I am using it in

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thatton View Post
    @jazz or darkness or dm- could one of you kind fellows make a ufc icon for a ufc app that i have downloaded from cydia. I can figure out the bundle info. Thanks!
    -ufc.png

-ufc2.png

16. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    @Jazz or Darkness or DM- could one of you kind fellows make a UFC icon for a UFC app that I have downloaded from Cydia. I can figure out the bundle info. Thanks!
    Bundle info is easy to get... Grab ifile and applinks from Cydia. Then run applinks, and wait for it to create "links" for all of the apps on your device. Then open ifile, and go to /private/var/mobile/Applinks/ and find the application that you are looking for the bundle id. Open the app folder, and look for a info.plist. Open that file, and you will see a bunch of 's look for the line that says "CFBundleIdentifier" and look on the line right below it. That is your bundle name. Then hit the cancel button to exit out of the plist view. Look for the icon, and note what the name if the icon is (there may be more than one, for the different devices) usually the one for the iPhone 4 is "[email protected]" but many apps vary, depending on the app developer.... Whatever the icon is named (case sensitive) is just as important as the bundle name. So there you have it....

Example: the bundle identifier you found is com.thqgames.coolgame and the icon is "[email protected]"

In the theme to get the icon to skin, it will go into /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.thqgames.coolgame/ and it will have to be named "[email protected]" (case sensitive without the quotes)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

AtlBuc (2010-10-28), mikepirih (2010-10-28), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-29), THatton (2010-10-28)

Does anyone have any FolderEnhancer wallpapers for this theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thatton View Post
    @jazz or darkness or dm- could one of you kind fellows make a ufc icon for a ufc app that i have downloaded from cydia. I can figure out the bundle info. Thanks!
    -ufc.png

-ufc2.png

-ufc3.png

-ufc4.png

21. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-10-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Mind havin a look at that pm?

Quote Originally Posted by henrysllc View Post
    Im looking for the 5 icon dock flow for my elite hd theme. With safri and mail on the left. phone in the middle, messages and face book on the right.Can someone help me out here? Thanks!
    facebook wont work as a dockflow icon

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Bundle info is easy to get... Grab ifile and applinks from Cydia. Then run applinks, and wait for it to create "links" for all of the apps on your device. Then open ifile, and go to /private/var/mobile/Applinks/ and find the application that you are looking for the bundle id. Open the app folder, and look for a info.plist. Open that file, and you will see a bunch of 's look for the line that says "CFBundleIdentifier" and look on the line right below it. That is your bundle name. Then hit the cancel button to exit out of the plist view. Look for the icon, and note what the name if the icon is (there may be more than one, for the different devices) usually the one for the iPhone 4 is "[email protected]" but many apps vary, depending on the app developer.... Whatever the icon is named (case sensitive) is just as important as the bundle name. So there you have it....

Example: the bundle identifier you found is com.thqgames.coolgame and the icon is "[email protected]"

In the theme to get the icon to skin, it will go into /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.thqgames.coolgame/ and it will have to be named "[email protected]" (case sensitive without the quotes)

Very helpful Bars! I never knew that but now that I do, I will never ask for another bundle indentifier again! I think it is awesome to get support like this! Teach a man to fish!!! Thank you sir!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    -ufc.png

-ufc2.png

-ufc3.png

-ufc4.png
    Thanks slick I needed thathow bout a tap out one

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Guys, it's kinda off topic but I don't know how to get some help on this one....
    I use bitesms and when I receive a SMS, I get 2 notifications in the statusbar (screenshot)... One for bitesms and another one for the SMS default app.
    How can I do to remove this last one???
    (I think notifications come from lockinfo)....
    TIA
    Figured it out. There's a status icon setting in LockInfo now that you can enable/disable for each of the plugins. Disabling fixing the problem.

@Thatton

try this... working on the rest in a bit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thatton5.png  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-10-28)

can somebody make me a dock flow for
    Phone
    iPod
    BiteSMS
    Camera

thank you

Page 539 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3943948952953753853954054154958963910391539 ... LastLast