Page 534 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3443448452453253353453553654458463410341534 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    My reasons are long winded and I won't bore you but, the down low is, these aren't my graphics or wallpapers. To accept donations is just plain wrong IMO. I am just compiling others work into something we can use, simple as that. Yes, I could accept donations as it is well worth it but, morally it isn't right.

You Are Very Welcome!

Thank You. I have huge time in this. I have no doubt you guys will like it. I also have no doubt that the rips won't hold a candle to this. Bars is on board with me. He is going to add his magic to it when I send him the final so, you can only imagine how cool it will be. His PS skills make mine look juvenile.

Both of us appreciate this community. You guys that are on here every day know who you are and your loyalty, friendship and contributions will be rewarded. This is a great community, let's keep it that way.
    dude your the man!!word bro much respect to u and bars

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

@ THATGUY

Any luck?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I figured I would let you guys know that, I have decided that when this KB is complete (should be tonight) it will be given to Bars, so he can do some tweaking, and will end up a free add on to paid theme users. NO LINKS HERE.

I WILL NOT TAKE DONATIONS for this KB. IT WILL BE FREE!!!

You WILL need iAcces. That is your problem to resolve. But those that do get it will get a sweet KB and I assure you there are more to come. And they will NOT be someone's idea OR a hack job. Other than my own idea and hack job.

Thanks for your support. And hang tight.
    Wow That's cool of you DM Thanks for all of your hard work that went into this kb and sharing it with us.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lagunadub's Avatar
    Thanks

oui je viens de le poster sur frenchiphone

DM is the is Bomb Diggatay if you know what I mean. Most everyone here is awesome ... I love being part of this community

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    I'm trying to take the tap lockscreen theme and just have it so I can apply a wallpaper and not have the frames and logo, but just retain the time/date and tap to unlock. I'm creating my own walls with the frames and pictures made into wallpapers in PS, but still want to keep the date/time and tap to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I like the frames like this. Would look good animated like its opening I might play with it
    What do you guys think?

YouTube - ephdlock
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    quick vid of my lockscreen... yes its running in safari since i cant record my i4... no camera other then the one on the phone lol

vid
    even has the buy me a beer in his signature. at least he got a thank you for master k himself. yes i sound like a jeolous teenager but im not. im a bitter grown man.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-28), whodatfan (2010-10-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Anxious to see that keyboard on my iPod DM Not that fake knockoff cut and paste job

even has the buy me a beer in his signature. at least he got a thank you for master k himself. yes i sound like a jeolous teenager but im not. im a bitter grown man.
    Oh, snap!

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Ok. So I got iAcces on my phone (iacces china (ios4 only)) and open it up. Switch to english. It says to restart the app. Just comes up Chinese again. tried several times with reboot as well
    I think you have to purchase it for the English button to stick..,

Does anyone that is in PS, want to do me a quick favor?

Quote Originally Posted by lagunadub View Post
    oui je viens de le poster sur frenchiphone

repo ou site ?
    si site peux tu me donner le lien pour le DL plz ?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-28 at 08:00 PM.

im off to badgigabit, where my orignal gangsta and mad coder ibnyaffa is still active and my boy scotty p is breaking barriers. dont want to watch people getting the stroke job for riding bars gravy train. peace to a few. f the rest.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Does anyone that is in PS, want to do me a quick favor?
    What do you need?

I think I know what u mean chevy and I agree except that I don't mind sharing my ideas and other people tweaking on it, that all i do to bars and k nit. I just hate people who don't acknowledge and hate watching others praise how Innovative they are or worse yet give them a donation.
    It's a double edged sword floppy...about ten years ago when I was 25, fresh and ready to do it...I had an idea about a certain process for work...I let the cat out the bag, certain person was faster in implementing it, short story I got screwed...till now I hold my ideas close until I get it all together...although he did give me some credit...It wasn't the same!

Edit: no disrespect to those quicker to implement ideas...I'm just sayin'
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-10-28 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    What do you need?
    A transparent SBDockBG.png zipped if possible and attached here

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    untill further notice taken down due to a possible security problem with the myrepospace and people possibly getting access to the beta repo that shouldnt....
    Did I miss something? I did not see anyone give credit to Alien for the screenshow mod. This was his idea that was launched with lucid dream as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Maybe it was already discussed too?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    It's a double edged sword floppy...about ten years ago when I was 25, fresh and ready to do it...I had an idea about a certain process for work...I let the cat out the bag, certain person was faster in implementing it, short story I got screwed...till now I hold my ideas close until I get it all together...although he did give me some credit...It wasn't the same!

Edit: no disrespect to those quicker to implement ideas...I'm just sayin'
    Gates did it to Jobs, Jobs is doing it to everyone else, and so and so on.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-28)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Please please, create me frames for the lock theme with a sparkle, on the first frame in the right top corner and the other 2 in the left top frame... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    A transparent SBDockBG.png zipped if possible and attached here
    Here is both sizes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 534 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3443448452453253353453553654458463410341534 ... LastLast