Page 509 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 940945949950750850951051151955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

You guys are awesome

Thanks for the quick replys !

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Hi ALL

This thread goes so quick it is so hard to find anything if you dont go on for a couple of days

so please dont be mad if this has been answered several times before

I have just updated this theme and i have got the EPHD Weather Widget 2. i know i have to put my own location in but i am a bit lost.

Where do i edit it ?? and is that the only setting i have to change ?

Could one of you guys please let me know on here or even better by PM

Also i was hoping that when i updtaed there would be a colour skin like the one below, as i would like all my frames to have this nice red glow

Is there anyway i can get it to re skin all the icons with a red one like the one i have put on and how would i do it and has anyone got a blank one (i am no PS pro )

i know you must get annoyed by the same requests over and over but i am hoping you will take pity on me and help me out as i want a good looking iPhone4 too.

and if i could make it look half as good as some of them on here i would be very happy.

PS the new keyboard looks amazing.

thanks to whoever takes the time out to help me i do appreciate it
    Last edited by Richard; 2010-11-08 at 11:52 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Hmmm , i was wondering tho seeing as my avatar is already an animated gif anyway to just get that to work?
    Can I ask who made your animated gif?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Can I ask who made your animated gif?
    Junes iPhone.

I might make a YouTube video too

Quote Originally Posted by Fate1121 View Post
    Is it notify?
    That would be the RotationLock icon for XHD.

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi ALL

This thread goes so quick it is so hard to find anything if you dont go on for a couple of days

I have just updated this theme and i have got the EPHD Weather Widget 2. i know i have to put my own location in but i am a bit lost.

Also i was hoping that when i updtaed there would be a colour skin like the one below, as i would like all my frames to have this nice red glow

Is there anyway i can get it to re skin all the icons with a red one like the one i have put on and how would i do it and has anyone got a blank one (i am no PS pro )

i know you must get annoyed by the same requests over and over but i am hoping you will take pity on me and help me out as i want a good looking iPhone4 too.

and if i could make it look half as good as some of them on here i would be very happy.

check with Slickj6868 he might have the red theme done ... I don't remember if he does or not

Hi ALL

Well as for the icons idk who can help I have been asking for purple mod of them but never got a response as for the lockscreen pm me I'll be glad to help

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Hi ALL

I think id be the one to help you out with that!! Ignore the blue ones...I had autoskin set to the blue bc thats what i use! I have it in red...pm me your email, ill get it to ya!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    That would be the RotationLock icon for XHD.
    Ooo I bought that theme guess I never use my rotate lock

Who does dockflows here?can I request a purple mod to my dockflow?

Hi ALL

Themes > Weather > Widgets > Configs > Weather-Config.js
    Locate "var locale = "xxxxxx" <--- replace with Zip/Code

Slickj6868 is your man for the color layer. He has a dockflow with it zipped up and buried in this thread somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Who does dockflows here?can I request a purple mod to my dockflow?
    I was about to start working on yours... but if you find someone else to do it let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I was about to start working on yours... but if you find someone else to do it let me know..
    Okay well nobody replied and if they do I am already gettin help by you thanks man I appreciate it

not sure what I was doing wrong but I am trying to replace my mobile mail icon. I named the icon "[email protected]" but it doesn't work?

I tried to put it in here within the theme

com.apple.mobilemail

thanks in advance

Heart floaters, red and blue

Heart Floater.theme.zip

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

deathman91 (2010-10-28), kimvy (2010-10-28), lao3hero (2010-10-28), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-27), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27), rumcajs (2010-10-27), whtnite (2010-10-28)

Hi ALL

In your weather go to Configs folder and open Weather-Config.js...then look for " var locale = enter your location...

Red icons were done by one of the members in this thread in order for all your apps to be red skinned you need AppIcon Mask and AppIconShadow edited with red...those images are located in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobile icons.framework...

Hope that helps a little...

Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    not sure what I was doing wrong but I am trying to replace my mobile mail icon. I named the icon "[email protected]" but it doesn't work?

I tried to put it in here within the theme

com.apple.mobilemail

thanks in advance
    you have to respring after you make the change... also make sure you don't have a color mod or something else enabled above where you are enabling it in winterboard

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

@ ghost...like so?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27), whtnite (2010-10-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    @ ghost...like so?

Gonna use this as a floater

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    you have to respring after you make the change... also make sure you don't have a color mod or something else enabled above where you are enabling it in winterboard
    Thank you

Page 509 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 940945949950750850951051151955960910091509 ... LastLast