Page 508 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 840845849850650750850951051855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix92500 View Post
    That's my theme for the moment. Pro Elite HD + HD Classified mixed with personal change and franchisee
    Good job guys, really a good forum with the pros: o)
    Thank you to you all!

One of the most unique set ups I have seen. Looks good man.

Who can skin the game center I want an all black game center cause right now apple ver is very very fugly.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    OK gang. I think I have the portrait kb's (outside of some refinements) down. Check out the new and improved key pop up. Taking suggestions, I decided on neutral colors except for keys that required them. I hope you like it. Even added some bling!

Barring any worthy changes, I will be putting the landscape together over the next few days and it will be out in the wild shortly after.

Keep the comments coming, it only makes it better. Gotta bail, BBS.

Crazy good dm! Feelin the bling... Shadows look spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    lol not everyone has ps slick :P
    Lol..well then I guess that makes me the threads official key pressed hue adjustor! Lol
    Last edited by H3ATEDSS; 2010-10-27 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Who can skin the game center I want an all black game center cause right now apple ver is very very fugly.
    the icon or the whole app?

Thank you guys, I derive no glory, it has strength trainer on the forums, with guys like you! I'm just recovering, edit and assemble. Again thank you, and what a fantastic toy that iphone!
    We still have plenty of sleepless nights move on the fiddle, the again and again ...
    But coming from you it makes me happy, the site for weather widgets springboard here (I do not know if I'm allowed to put a link to another forum?), Sorry it is in French; o )

[url=http://forum.frenchiphone.com/index.php/topic],28881.0.html

Then a bit of code, photoshop and hop, but then you are more talented than me ... lol

A pleasure to follow you!

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Crazy good dm! Feelin the bling... Shadows look spot on!

Lol..well then I guess that makes me the threads official key pressed hue adjustor! Lol
    hehe

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Very nice adjustments to the keyboard DM

Wim you around buddy? How would i get my avatar to be an animated gif floater?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-27 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Very nice adjustments to the keyboard DM

Wim you around buddy? How would i get my avatar to be an animated gif floater?
    he said he used multiple images and created a .GIF with them.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    he said he used multiple images and created a .GIF with them.
    Hmmm , i was wondering tho seeing as my avatar is already an animated gif anyway to just get that to work?

Hmmm , i was wondering tho seeing as my avatar is already an animated gif anyway to just get that to work?
    Yeah just put it in the resources folder with your other floater and rename to correct name I believe it should work let me know!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27), wim66 (2010-10-27)

OK gang. I think I have the portrait kb's (outside of some refinements) down. Check out the new and improved key pop up. Taking suggestions, I decided on neutral colors except for keys that required them. I hope you like it. Even added some bling!

Barring any worthy changes, I will be putting the landscape together over the next few days and it will be out in the wild shortly after.

best keyboard I have ever seen,
    have trouble with a blue keyboard with iacces to go

but is now running
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

spot on DM! looks fab!

Lookin good DM

Yeah just put it in the resources folder with your other floater and rename to correct name I believe it should work let me know!
    That's what I did, just put it in the Resources folder and change the file name in the Balloon.js (and put in the right dimensions in the css)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Huge question mark..

Thanks for the help bro , ill just drop Wim a PM

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    the icon or the whole app?
    I'm guessing he means the whole app. it is really effing ugly

What's the padlock numbers next too the battery %

Put you avatar to resources folder...name balloon.gif...then in balloon.js change "img.src = "Resources/balloon.gif"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    That's what I did, just put it in the Resources folder and change the file name in the Balloon.js (and put in the right dimensions in the css)
    Ill try that

Is it notify?
    Last edited by Fate1121; 2010-10-27 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 508 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 840845849850650750850951051855860810081508 ... LastLast