Page 486 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3864364764844854864874884965365869861486 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #9701
    my current home screen rest of the phone needs some work

    like I said earlier loving the floater Thanks Sauce!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0456-1-.png  

  2. #9702
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Here you go

    LMFAO had a hard day at work just read thru umpteen pages mad busy here bs KBs,people posting phone numbers,DM flipping off phonies,I don't know how many pages of logo requests god bless the guys doing that (rum,wim)and this was the icing on the cake thx sauce
    Btw DM I keep having wet dreams about those kb pics

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-27), wim66 (2010-10-27)

  4. #9703
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Hey sauce do you have the gold frames but with the shadow across them that the original frames had?

    nvm made them myself lol.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-27 at 03:02 AM.

  5. #9704
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I don't know what I did but I asked nicely. It's all good.. Thanks anyway
    It's all good fun bro...I was just messin til Jazz made you one lol.

  6. #9705
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    It's all good fun bro...I was just messin til Jazz made you one lol.
    Like I said it's all good. Just don't know what I did... But it's cool, if I don't get it that's fine no big deal. Thanks anyway

  7. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    That looks sick! Wanna share your CSS?
    that's it. it's just a wallpaper. i took all the "lockscreen" frame images from the lockscreen tap theme and made a wallpaper out of them in photoshop. i can give you the PSD file i made. i'm not great on the html code.

    if anyone can help me with editing the lockscreen tap theme to just retain the date/time and tap to unlock, that would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #9707
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Hey sauce do you have the gold frames but with the shadow across them that the original frames had?
    If I try to apply the gold it covers the shadow so I scrapped the originals and skewed new ones. I hate the stock frames from this lock. I hope the Retina version has ones that are not all jagged looking. I made my new ones perfect and I have only had PS 2 months.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27)

  10. #9708
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    Like I said it's all good. Just don't know what I did... But it's cool, if I don't get it that's fine no big deal. Thanks anyway
    Jazz will make you one when he gets back.

  11. #9709
    Anybody willing to make a dark red version of this wall??

    http://db.tt/UaW3TfF

  12. #9710
    I've got a few questions! first, how can i get my signal bars, carrier name, and 3g (wi-fi) symbols back to the default At&t symbols! second, for some strange reason my lockscreen has lost the 2 slider bars, how can i get it back?

  13. #9711
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    my current home screen rest of the phone needs some work

    like I said earlier loving the floater Thanks Sauce!
    current lockscreen

    I'm Out for the rest of the day... see you tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0459.png  

  14. #9712
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Sauce how would i get the floater on the lockscreen?

    flabyboy hows this?


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    flabyboy (2010-10-27)

  16. #9713
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    LMFAO had a hard day at work just read thru umpteen pages mad busy here bs KBs,people posting phone numbers,DM flipping off phonies,I don't know how many pages of logo requests god bless the guys doing that (rum,wim)and this was the icing on the cake thx sauce
    Btw DM I keep having wet dreams about those kb pics
    That's why I had the PS styles sent to WIM so I wouldn't have to deal with all the logos lol.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2010-10-27), wim66 (2010-10-27)

  18. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    current lockscreen

    I'm Out for the rest of the day... see you tomorrow

    nice and slick.....

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (2010-10-27)

  20. #9715
    Cydia is taking a real long time to load packages and doesnt ginish Any advice?

  21. #9716
    little modification for all sportcar fans....

    "Gentleman start your engines"


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-27)

  23. #9717
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mascott06 View Post
    I've got a few questions! first, how can i get my signal bars, carrier name, and 3g (wi-fi) symbols back to the default At&t symbols! second, for some strange reason my lockscreen has lost the 2 slider bars, how can i get it back?
    You must have something above it in WB to lose the sliders. If you want stock signal bars etc... you must delete the ones in the UI folder of the theme.

  24. #9718
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Sauce how would i get the floater on the lockscreen?

    flabyboy hows this?

    Looks good. Anyway to make it more red. Looks a little orange. I appreciate your help

  25. #9719
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Sauce how would i get the floater on the lockscreen?

    flabyboy hows this?

    Raaj, thats orange ...are you colour blind lol...

    Change the hue and satch a little..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-27)

  27. #9720
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Looks good. Anyway to make it more red. Looks a little orange. I appreciate your help


    better?

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-27), Dazlin2 (2010-10-27), doomsday116 (2010-10-27), flabyboy (2010-10-27)

Page 486 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3864364764844854864874884965365869861486 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •