Page 471 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3714214614694704714724734815215719711471 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #9401
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    i will search some more soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -auto3g.jpg   -mitime.jpeg   -usb-drive.jpg  

  2. #9402
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    lol

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

    Navec245 (2010-10-26)

  4. #9403




    iProtect

    Icon Name: icon
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.iDevMobile.iProtect
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-10-27), Huaikong (2010-10-26)

  6. #9404
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    So can I have the layer styles so I can try myself bars?
    I don't normally give out my layer styles to people that I do not know for some time. It is the hardest part of what I do, creating gradients, and styles are the whole base of the theme. There are too many people that don't respect the work that I do, for me to be giving out all my bases...

  7. #9405
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I'll gladly offer you a refund if you don't think what you have already gotten for 2.99 was not enough. I'm pretty sure that most of the top theme creators on this forum would be glad to tell you how much this theme is worth in it's current form... Alien, Knitsua,Zausser, metal (if he tried it, Johnny.....)

    Email me, if your not happy with your purchase and I'll give you double your money back
    Obviously your getting the wrong idea and probally gettin mad for nada.I asked because it is a complete theme so I thought you'd take requests but I guess not from me.ttyl

  8. #9406
    Is there anyone else that feels that they have been shorted with the amount of items that the theme covers? I don't want the masses tk feel as If I have slighted them in any way....

  9. #9407
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    how can i find the bundels id

  10. #9408
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Is there anyone else that feels that they have been shorted with the amount of items that the theme covers? I don't want the masses tk feel as If I have slighted them in any way....
    Very funny...I just said you ddnt short me I just was trying to give you ideas for updates and such!sorry for helping I can see you have it under control no need to get your pantys in a bunch

  11. #9409
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    how can i find the bundels id
    Go into your app there is a plist , in it look for bundleidentifier, the text after it is the bundle name

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-10-26)

  13. #9410
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Obviously your getting the wrong idea and probally gettin mad for nada.I asked because it is a complete theme so I thought you'd take requests but I guess not from me.ttyl
    I'm certainly not upset my friend... I still have base theme work to do, until I can say that I am completely happy with the project overall. I have a few more add ons planned as well.... I have a few more things for bitesms, but as far as skinning /many more applications, it's not really in my plans. The problem is that if I start to offer skins for 10 additional applications, it would be expected from each and every theme moving forward and backwards for that matter. The truth of the matter is, with the level of support that I provide, (alot of email based that most don't ever see) i can hardly keep up as it is now I hope that you can understand, and I did not in any way mean to offend you.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-26), elcabezon (2010-10-26), rumcajs (2010-10-26), wim66 (2010-10-26), Wobble (2010-10-26)

  15. #9411
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Go into your app there is a plist , in it look for bundleidentifier, the text after it is the bundle name
    ok thx i wil post it for my request icons

  16. #9412




    SpringJumps

    Icon Name: ????
    Folder ID in Bundles: ???????

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Huaikong (2010-10-26)

  18. #9413
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    how can i find the bundels id
    If you look in the first post of the classified HD thread I have a real good explanation I will try to being all that same info here today

  19. #9414
    thanks darkness.left with backboard.can you make a ls of this lock for iprotect,spring for springjump.i keep getting error at the ls psd.


    for those who are interest extremewife icon name is 'appicon.png'.

    i had made a usb icon also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lock3.jpg   -icon.png   -19_aware.jpg  

  20. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I'm certainly not upset my friend... I still have base theme work to do, until I can say that I am completely happy with the project overall. I have a few more add ons planned as well.... I have a few more things for bitesms, but as far as skinning /many more applications, it's not really in my plans. The problem is that if I start to offer skins for 10 additional applications, it would be expected from each and every theme moving forward and backwards for that matter. The truth of the matter is, with the level of support that I provide, (alot of email based that most don't ever see) i can hardly keep up as it is now I hope that you can understand, and I did not in any way mean to offend you.
    Kool bro but as far as the app skinning I can probally do that if I had the styles.idk either way this is a very good theme as I told u before I had all your other themes so I'll be around if anything lata

  21. #9416

  22. #9417
    Tried but server cant be fpund man im an idiot

  23. #9418
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I should have a few new additions/ changes to the killer Lockscreen tonight.

    -full retina res version
    -animated pseudo slider
    -hd logo appearing at the very end of the animations

    Sound sweet Bars cant wait

  24. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Kool bro but as far as the app skinning I can probally do that if I had the styles.idk either way this is a very good theme as I told u before I had all your other themes so I'll be around if anything lata
    Let me get to a spot with the theme where I feel good about the base, an then we can talk

  25. #9420




    BackBoard

    Icon Name: ????
    Folder ID in Bundles: ???????

Page 471 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3714214614694704714724734815215719711471 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •