Page 470 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3704204604684694704714724805205709701470 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey bars are you going to make this a complete theme?if so when will you begin to skin apps and such?!I came from a very complete theme and alot seems stock..
    What apps are missing compared to themes you came from? Define "complete" in your opinion?

Hey bars are you going to make this a complete theme?if so when will you begin to skin apps and such?!I came from a very complete theme and alot seems stock..
    On that note, I started doing Notes early this morning, before I went to sleep... And te landscape, project has been taken over by a member 'phoenix' he was sent the PSDs, for both un-pressed and pressed. I could do these myself, but it frees me up to focus on other features

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You need to apply the color mod of your choice at the top of the list in winterboard.... You can drag the tables in winterboarrd with the up/down arrows to the very right of each option
    Yeah I did this my dude and pretty much everything changed but some buttons are still not purple :/ even the answer call buttons..I'll try again thanks bars..oh btw what about the app skins?

Can the logo be rotated on home page? Or just up down side side. Posted this while ago but pages move fast around here

Well like the bar that's says facebook I had skinned and many many more like the whole bitesms and much more..maybe we should pm it's alot bro

Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    darkness please help me mask the icon request in my post #9321.thanks alot.
    Picture icons or...?

Can someone help me im trying to get any free theme just to try it out got a nrw ophone and im lost i wanna spice it up plz.

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    can you share the wallpaper please bro
    can who ever has this wallpaper please can they share please thanks

Well like the bar that's says facebook I had skinned and many many more like the whole bitesms and much more..maybe we should pm it's alot bro
    My guess is a lot of those mods were done by individuals who had the original themes and added some tweaks. I knew of only one way to skin Facebook and that was for the icons only.

I know people in this thread have skinned Bite SMS so try doing a search in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Hope this is pink
    Now I'm really out of here
    wow these look cool...could you possibly do one with the name Shar

ExtremeWiFi

Icon Name: ??????
    Folder ID in Bundles: ??????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Huaikong (2010-10-26)

Yeah I did this my dude and pretty much everything changed but some buttons are still not purple :/ even the answer call buttons..I'll try again thanks bars..oh btw what about the app skins?
    The answer call, and certain other features, were purposely /not made into the colors of the mods.... I will be redoing the telephone UI buttons at some point... (end call answer....)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsw99 View Post
    Can someone help me im trying to get any free theme just to try it out got a nrw ophone and im lost i wanna spice it up plz.
    Try here:

www.immacheapmofo.com

I don't have Facebook, or bitesms, it's not really in my plans but a few members have my layer styles used, so if anyone wants to take those up, I will include them if that's the case

The "complete theme" is the base, which as I said I have three more stock applications, that will probably be themed, and 2 of those are already in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    My guess is a lot of those mods were done by individuals who had the original themes and added some tweaks. I knew of only one way to skin Facebook and that was for the icons only.

I know people in this thread have skinned Bite SMS so try doing a search in the thread.
    Doing a search will do nothing the person who skinned bitesms is only giving it to donators :/ and about facebook!dude u don't know what your talkin about I can't post screenies!!if anyone wants to see let me know

I don't have Facebook, or bitesms, it's not really in my plans but a few members have my layer styles used, so if anyone wants to take those up, I will include them if that's the case
    Wait so there won't be a bitesms skin in your update!??or app skins?

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    LMFAO.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Navec245 (2010-10-26)

Wait so there won't be a bitesms skin in your update!??or app skins?
    I'll gladly offer you a refund if you don't think what you have already gotten for 2.99 was not enough. I'm pretty sure that most of the top theme creators on this forum would be glad to tell you how much this theme is worth in it's current form... Alien, Knitsua,Zausser, metal (if he tried it, Johnny.....)

Email me, if your not happy with your purchase and I'll give you double your money back

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2010-10-26)

@whodat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0358.png  

The "complete theme" is the base, which as I said I have three more stock applications, that will probably be themed, and 2 of those are already in progress
    So can I have the layer styles so I can try myself bars?

Page 470 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3704204604684694704714724805205709701470 ... LastLast