Page 423 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3233734134214224234244254334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Can anyone hook me up with a VPN, vibrate and rotation toggles for sbsettings?

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leungdarren For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (2010-10-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Well, well, what might this be...

Now, before you even ask...

This is the real deal. This is a screenshot of my iAccess, Elite PRO HD Keyboard theme running on my phone. It is super duper mega pre-alpha. The amount of files necessary to theme the keyboard is staggering and it will take SOME time to complete. the single image that makes up this keyboard file required 6 layers per key and two separate background images (not including the letters). So, you can imagine the time it took.

At the moment, the only way to get this on your phone is to wait. I cannot touch upon the topics required in this forum to get you hooked up. You have to wait, it is as simple as that.

With that being said, don't waste your (and my) time asking for links. Don't PM me for my keyboard or I'll make every effort to see you don't get it. It will take a good TWO WEEKS to complete and then you have to wait for an English version of iAccess and acquire it of your own means. I will not aid you in this regard. Don't ask me how I did this. I will not tell you.

We are almost fully skinned folks. I am making every effort to see it happens. Stay tuned...

----------------------------------------

Bars, when you see this, send me an email.
    Can you tell me how to get the status bar in this picture?

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Maybe youll answer.. What font is used for the elite pro logo thats all i want to know thanks
    LHF Stanford Script

Quote Originally Posted by inando77 View Post
    Can you tell me how to get the status bar in this picture?
    Buy XHD and the download the XHD Details add on.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    DM that is truly impressive for sure, look forward to watching it progress
    By the time you guys get it, it will be pimp. I promise.

That is just a quickie to get the idea into a hard copy.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-25 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-25), DevouredDreams (2010-10-25), lao3hero (2010-10-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Wow DM great job!this is what i was crying for about 350 pgs ago lol I bet that screenie doesn't do it justice can't wait to see the finished product!!

This is the real deal. This is a screenshot of my iAccess, Elite PRO HD Keyboard theme running on my phone. It is super duper mega pre-alpha. The amount of files necessary to theme the keyboard is staggering and it will take SOME time to complete. the single image that makes up this keyboard file required 6 layers per key and two separate background images (not including the letters). So, you can imagine the time it took.

At the moment, the only way to get this on your phone is to wait. I cannot touch upon the topics required in this forum to get you hooked up. You have to wait, it is as simple as that.

With that being said, don't waste your (and my) time asking for links. Don't PM me for my keyboard or I'll make every effort to see you don't get it. It will take a good TWO WEEKS to complete and then you have to wait for an English version of iAccess and acquire it of your own means. I will not aid you in this regard. Don't ask me how I did this. I will not tell you.

We are almost fully skinned folks. I am making every effort to see it happens. Stay tuned...

Thatssss hoooot
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-25)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

I hope the font for the keys is Avenir lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Wow DM great job!this is what i was crying for about 350 pgs ago lol I bet that screenie doesn't do it justice can't wait to see the finished product!!
    We still need a better version of iAccess than the one I used to use to make this and it isn't even out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I imagine Bars would insist.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-25 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Bars: when you get a chance can you help me remove the status bar time on the lockscreen. It already comes with the time on one of the pics.How do I get the little lock icon to appear instead??...thx, get better
    Download Lockscreen clock hide from Cydia...

omg!!the time ive been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!DUDE you frikkin rock d max!!will this be included in an update for elite pro?oh and btw ive spoken to the support from iacces 4 and hes said he already made this comp. for eng(the china version)and fixed for 4.1 so their wont be any updates unless new firmwaare have you heard otherwise?
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2010-10-25 at 04:51 AM.

What's going on with this theme's source or repo. I payed for this thing and the download has been going for over a half hour. I've restarted cydia 3 times to see if something was wrong but still hasn't finished, C'mon?!!

DM...you just give me a reason to learn Chinese to use iAccess...this looks awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    omg!!the time ive been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!DUDE you frikkin rock d max!!will this be included in an update for elite pro?
    That is why I am making it.

Like I said though, it will be a while. I felt very disheartened when I saw all the files required to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    DM...you just give me a reason to learn Chinese to use iAccess...this looks awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

If you know that much, then you should know learning Chinese isn't a requirement with YouTube.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-25 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That is terminally sick!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Download Lockscreen clock hide from Cydia...
    I have that already I'm referring to the one on the statusbar.U know where usually when locked there is a mini lock icon...any ideas???...thx for the response

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ Make it Mine on Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I am changing them all right now. It looks allot better. I'll put up a shot in a few.

Can someone please tell me how to change the zooms on the pictures for the animated lockscreen????

It does not blend well with my pictures and I have yet to get an answer! Thanks!!!!!!

okay i just bought this from cydia and i do NOT have the three pic lockscreen!?wtf?

The images are not actually zoomed. All it is, is the same image, just larger, with a mask applied to it. Unfortunately, you would have to remove the mask, then resize the images and move the images to their appropriate positions inside each of their frames. I would imagine another mask would have to be made the same size as each frame to cut off the part of the image that sticks out past the frame, because the frames are angled. Hope that makes some sense, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    okay i just bought this from cydia and i do NOT have the three pic lockscreen!?wtf?
    i think u should ask politely what u did wrong etc etc instead of "wtf-ing" straight away; u din pay US$2m for this u know?

Page 423 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3233734134214224234244254334735239231423 ... LastLast