Page 422 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3223724124204214224234244324725229221422 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello, is there any way to remove the animation of lockscreen this?
    it does not move anything, it sits like a picture
    bye, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andis Jackson View Post
    How do you edit the files to show more than one pic on the lockscreen?

search today morning posts...was posted like 4 times...

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    I even toyed w the zoom index in the css.... No real results
    Slick I'm trying on my end can't get it either

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

I even toyed w the zoom index in the css.... No real results
    I didn't even see anything for zoom.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Hey rum any idea how to get the 2nd and 3rd images to not be zoomed in?

nope...i've tried to play with it but no luck...

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars: when you get a chance can you help me remove the status bar time on the lockscreen. It already comes with the time on one of the pics.How do I get the little lock icon to appear instead??...thx, get better

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Well, well, what might this be...

Now, before you even ask...

This is the real deal. This is a screenshot of my iAccess, Elite PRO HD Keyboard theme running on my phone. It is super duper mega pre-alpha. The amount of files necessary to theme the keyboard is staggering and it will take SOME time to complete. the single image that makes up this keyboard file required 6 layers per key and two separate background images (not including the letters). So, you can imagine the time it took.

At the moment, the only way to get this on your phone is to wait. I cannot touch upon the topics required in this forum to get you hooked up. You have to wait, it is as simple as that.

With that being said, don't waste your (and my) time asking for links. Don't PM me for my keyboard or I'll make every effort to see you don't get it. It will take a good TWO WEEKS to complete and then you have to wait for an English version of iAccess and acquire it of your own means. I will not aid you in this regard. Don't ask me how I did this. I will not tell you.

We are almost fully skinned folks. I am making every effort to see it happens. Stay tuned...

----------------------------------------

Bars, when you see this, send me an email.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-25 at 04:22 AM.

9. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-25), Carvensno (2010-10-25), cdnGhost (2010-10-25), da"S"master (2011-09-04), DA_GHOST (2010-10-25), deathman91 (2010-10-25), Dexy88 (2010-10-25), eaze222 (2010-10-25), EventHorizn (2010-10-25), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-10-25), Geekbro (2010-10-25), iRyanKGT (2010-10-28), lao3hero (2010-10-25), lloydiop (2010-10-25), markito979 (2010-10-25), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-25), metaserph (2010-10-25), MrBass (2010-10-25), Noblei4 (2010-10-25), nomercy413 (2010-10-25), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-25), rumcajs (2010-10-25), tellytel (2010-10-25), THatton (2010-10-25), trebor130657 (2010-10-25), vietbabyyboi (2010-10-25), Wobble (2010-10-25), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-10-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post

This is the real deal. This is a screenshot of my iAccess, Elite PRO HD Keyboard theme running on my phone. It is super duper mega pre-alpha. The amount of files necessary to theme the keyboard is staggering and it will take SOME time to complete. the single image that makes up this keyboard file required 6 layers per key and two separate background images (not including the letters). So, you can imagine the time it took.

At the moment, the only way to get this on your phone is to wait. I cannot touch upon the topics required in this forum to get you hooked up. You have to wait, it is as simple as that.

With that being said, don't waste your (and my) time asking for links. Don't PM me for my keyboard or I'll make every effort to see you don't get it. It will take a good TWO WEEKS to complete and then you have to wait for an English version of iAccess and acquire it of your own means. I will not aid you in this regard. Don't ask me how I did this. I will not tell you.

We are almost fully skinned folks. I am making every effort to see it happens. Stay tuned...

To answer your question DM :P that's going to be my new keyboard once you release it in however long it takes....It looks great :] can't wait for its release.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wobble For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-25)

Excellent Dm!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

anyone have alternative ipod and youtube icons??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I didn't even see anything for zoom.
    I think that's what it was... Z-index, definitely had some effect on the zoom

Quote Originally Posted by downloadeous maximus View Post
    well, well, what might this be... O_o

o_o

now, before you even ask...

This is the real deal. This is a screenshot of my iaccess, elite pro hd keyboard theme running on my phone. It is super duper mega pre-alpha. The amount of files necessary to theme the keyboard is staggering and it will take some time to complete. The single image that makes up this keyboard file required 6 layers per key and two separate background images (not including the letters). So, you can imagine the time it took.

with that being said, don't waste your (and my) time asking for links. Don't pm me for my keyboard or i'll make every effort to see you don't get it. It will take a good two weeks to complete and then you have to wait for an english version of iaccess and acquire it of your own means. I will not aid you in this regard. Don't ask me how i did this. I will not tell you.

bars, when you see this, send me an email.
    awesome dm, truly awesome! :d

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

I''m sure Bars will have some input. I'm not sure about the font or the fonts layers style but, it's a nice start. Like i said, it's super alpha.

You can rest assured I will get this done. I am more excited about this than any weather widget.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-25)

Thanks

DM... That keyboard is so dope! Bro, you are unstoppable! I hate iAccess, but I sure as hell would learn to love it for that!!! Wow! That's all I can say

21. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

I'm having better luck using an app called Cropulator which maintains the aspect ratio.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (2010-10-25), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-25)

Maybe youll answer.. What font is used for the elite pro logo thats all i want to know thanks

I think that's what it was... Z-index, definitely had some effect on the zoom
    I give up for now also I have screwed with all the files I can stand at this point lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-10-25)

Thanks

I''m sure Bars will have some input. I'm not sure about the font or the fonts layers style but, it's a nice start. Like i said, it's super alpha.

You can rest assured I will get this done. I am more excited about this than any weather widget.
    I keep coming back just to look at that keyboard! This stock kb is my biggest pet peeve!!!!

Mayb there should be a super alpha team DM!! ; )

Lol just playin bro... Keep up the good work.. I'm happy to lend a hand if I can help in any wau

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I'm having better luck using an app called Cropulator which maintains the aspect ratio.

Thanks sauce... Will try
    Last edited by H3ATEDSS; 2010-10-25 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

DM... That keyboard is so dope! Bro, you are unstoppable! I hate iAccess, but I sure as hell would learn to love it for that!!! Wow! That's all I can say
    DM that is truly impressive for sure, look forward to watching it progress

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Page 422 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3223724124204214224234244324725229221422 ... LastLast