Page 406 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3063563964044054064074084164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #8101
    Hi Bars,

    Magical lockscreen it's amazing installed it this am, gonna play with the images and try and do 3 different as shown in other posts.

    I noticed when I initially installed the lockscreen that the images animated into place (2 and 3) also the Elite Pro text slides in, is this supposed to occur each time you open the lockscreen, I don't see it happen so is there a way to slow it down so I can see it Also I downloaded the avenir font you added to the repo, but i still don't see it, is there a zip file i can use to install the iphoneruler way. Thanks Bars


    @whiplash, would an animated gif work on your floater ? just an idea (like my avatar)

    Thanks again for the outstanding effort guys.

    rebel

  2. #8102
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Bars you really outdid yourself, by far this the best theme yet!! Thanks again DM/Floppy/Wim for the widgets K the lock screen is crazy good. Slick here is that shot of the dock flow I finally got working ty and of course Jazz Darkness Sanady and Sauce for all your help. Sure is a lot of fun bangin out these mods and learning from all you guys.
    Cool wallpaper you have there, care to share it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    Hi Bars,

    Magical lockscreen it's amazing installed it this am, gonna play with the images and try and do 3 different as shown in other posts.

    I noticed when I initially installed the lockscreen that the images animated into place (2 and 3) also the Elite Pro text slides in, is this supposed to occur each time you open the lockscreen, I don't see it happen so is there a way to slow it down so I can see it Also I downloaded the avenir font you added to the repo, but i still don't see it, is there a zip file i can use to install the iphoneruler way. Thanks Bars


    @whiplash, would an animated gif work on your floater ? just an idea (like my avatar)

    Thanks again for the outstanding effort guys.

    rebel
    The font is inside the theme folder, there's a readme.txt for installing those.

    I would also like to know why is the animation for the lockscreen not showing up some time.
    Last edited by deathman91; 2010-10-24 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #8103
    Guys, well this such? I ask to help me the third day successively, I am ready to pay. Well it is impossible to me so to do as you. Well really doesn't remain kind people?
    This wall-paper (with pds file) and widget weathers is only necessary to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -821fb3453354bf6-.jpg   -9741e223.jpg  

  4. #8104
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts

    Donated for Beta access

  5. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    The font is inside the theme folder, there's a readme.txt for installing those.
    yes I've enabled it there thanks for the tips

    sorted now

    rebel

  6. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by artempavlik View Post
    Guys, well this such? I ask to help me the third day successively, I am ready to pay. Well it is impossible to me so to do as you. Well really doesn't remain kind people?
    This wall-paper (with pds file) and widget weathers is only necessary to me!
    ???

  7. #8107
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts



    What is the name of the widget and where can i download it?

  8. #8108
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown View Post
    Would one of you clever chaps be able to tell me what file to amend/remove/replace in order to get the default wi-fi and signal bars to display please?
    Thanks for any help.
    NVM - fixed it myself.

  9. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by artempavlik View Post
    ???
    please! help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9741e223.jpg   -821fb3453354bf6.jpg  

  10. #8110
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Good morning MMi.
    My latest theme - -

  11. #8111
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Can someone make me a IMG_1 Frame fron the new lockscreen, but without the shadows for the clock and date please?

  12. #8112
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Bars you really outdid yourself, by far this the best theme yet!! Thanks again DM/Floppy/Wim for the widgets K the lock screen is crazy good. Slick here is that shot of the dock flow I finally got working ty and of course Jazz Darkness Sanady and Sauce for all your help. Sure is a lot of fun bangin out these mods and learning from all you guys.
    Looking good beantown very clean
    Love that blue glow bg!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-24)

  14. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Someone have a translation to german for the weather widget? ( the last 5icon from DM)?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W81HUI9A

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

    roman3001 (2010-10-24)

  16. #8114
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    "The Red, well it filters through" - Chevelle

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I was refreshing Cydia all last night hoping the red version would show up...
    I'm not gonna be posting it on my repo. But, when it's complete I'll make sure to get you a version!
    My latest theme - -

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-24)

  18. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonay View Post
    I think your phone looks fantastic. Can you tell me how you got the weather 'loading screens' on your pages? I can only manage to get it on my lockscreen. Mind you, I am pretty new at all of this, so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. Just trying to learn!
    That's the Elite Pro Weather Flow, the original one
    The idea came from floppy_joe, I made it and you can find it in my repo.
    Add cydia.myrepospace.com/wim66/ to the Cydia sources and you'll find it.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Bonay (2010-10-24)

  20. #8116
    Would some kind soul be able to add the blue tint (bottom middle like the CHD Blue Theme) to my safari and ipod icon and can it be done to the live clock icons

    Name:  aaa.png
Views: 592
Size:  13.1 KB

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5532353





    Thanks guys

    rebel

    bump
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2010-10-25 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Bump

  21. #8117
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by artempavlik View Post
    please! help!
    You've been answered over & over & over.. and I think your pleading for help repeatedly is making people NOT want to answer you more & more?

    Everything you're asking for is available in the thread!
    My latest theme - -

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-25)

  23. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by artempavlik View Post
    please! help!
    Can u share the background ?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  24. #8119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I'm not gonna be posting it on my repo. But, when it's complete I'll make sure to get you a version!
    Sanady looks good... donation?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  25. #8120
    I just had this revolutionary idea
    How about no crap on your springboard?
    It really compliments the theme


  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    artempavlik (2010-10-24), metaserph (2010-10-24)

Page 406 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3063563964044054064074084164565069061406 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •