Page 388 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2883383783863873883893903984384888881388 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

I am workin on a slider theme for the new lockscreen, there may be 3 versions (as far as the sliders go) one physical slider option, one HTML pseudo slider option, and one tap to unlock option (may be HTML or button tapper...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-23), Dray1983 (2010-10-23), lao3hero (2010-10-24), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-23), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-24), trebor130657 (2010-10-23), whtnite (2010-10-23), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    I added an extra one just in case I can't decide lol thanks Slick and Eenofonn
    what order boston?

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Yes
    you need the dockflow.psd and actions from the xhd thread... let me see if I can find it

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    what order boston?

you need the dockflow.psd and actions from the xhd thread... let me see if I can find it
    here it is

Quote Originally Posted by EF View Post
    OK! so for everyone trying to make there own dock like Sanady here you go. Just import your own icon and make sure its aligned with the one already there.

YouTube - XHD

DOCK
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-23 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-23), p8ntballer81 (2011-01-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I am workin on a slider theme for the new lockscreen, there may be 3 versions (as far as the sliders go) one physical slider option, one HTML pseudo slider option, and one tap to unlock option (may be HTML or button tapper...
    Just keeps gettin better thx boss!!

I added an extra one just in case I can't decide lol thanks Slick and Eenofonn
    oh and can you post the originals for the ones that are already dockflowed?

They go into /Bundles directory, you have to find the bundle identifier for the specific application .... You will find a good tutorial on the first post of the CLASSified HD thread
    Thanks bars but now I have another problem . On my dialer screen the numbers are slightly hidden, no idea how this occurs, anyone got any ideas please

Thanks

rebel-img_0010.png
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2010-10-23 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    I'll do it when I get home if Eenofonn hasn't beat me to it!

Oh and do you want me to change the orangish look to blue as well?
    sure that would be great, work your magic however you like

what order boston?

here it is
    oh I'm not picky lol whatever is easiest

oh and can you post the originals for the ones that are already dockflowed?
    for the ones that are dock flowed already can you just add the blue? Not sure I have the originals anymore lol but will look if you need them
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-10-23 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

sure that would be great, work your magic however you like

oh I'm not picky lol whatever is easiest

for the ones that are dock flowed already can you just add the blue? Not sure I have the originals anymore lol but will look if you need them
    problem is with adding the blue at that angle... but I will try

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    Thanks bars but now I have another problem . On my dialer screen the numbers are slightly hidden, no idea how this occurs, anyone got any ideas please

Thanks

rebel-img_0010.png

Thats is because whomever ported the font you are using isnt very accurate in the port.... Has nothing to do with the theme. You should try the Font that I ported last night, as EVEYTHING is lined up. Plus it matches all of the loading screens, dialer and calc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rebeluk (2010-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Let me assure you guys, that video does the new LS no justice. Make sure your on the toilet when you see it on your phone, cause your gonna ****.

For reals.
    You might want to tone it down. We got hammered for hyping this theme before Bars released it and ended up with 400 quotes about it not living up to the hype.

Though I must agree, on my device.....it's smokin!

Hey,

Anyone know who how to change carrier logos (Well the word iPad lol)on a iPad, and a 3g but with no active sim, atm it says no service???

Any help plz and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    You might want to tone it down. We got hammered for hyping this theme before Bars released it and ended up with 400 quotes about it not living up to the hype.

Though I must agree, on my device.....it's smokin!
    This is my thread, as was where the hype was built.... You can hype it as much as you want whenever you want in my thread. Those that dont like it can KICK ROCKS!! All that about it not living up to the hype, and its the FASTEST moving thread on the iPhone4 forum!!

I can finally join the convo here again...took me awhile to get my password reset...thanks to the mod the helped me.

alright, I just want to say that this theme is awesome. I will probably not buy another one again.lol

If anyone besides boston or thatton asked me for a dockflow I forgot who you are and you should probably ask again :P

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I used the Elite logo as my floater. Just copy the Logo.png from the lockscreen file and rename it balloon.png and place it my floater theme.

I want my phone to look like this ...what page do I need to look at first..help pls. thanks in advance.

Thats is because whomever ported the font you are using isnt very accurate in the port.... Has nothing to do with the theme. You should try the Font that I ported last night, as EVEYTHING is lined up. Plus it matches all of the loading screens, dialer and calc
    I'm still new at this where is the font you ported (what does that mean?) I'll install that. I restored the original fonts but still have this glitch and I'm sure it's not your theme that's just brilliant, I'm just looking for some help

Thanks again

rebel

If anyone besides boston or thatton asked me for a dockflow I forgot who you are and you should probably ask again :P

I am using for icon, should I use 5? can you please make me one?

mail, phone, bitesms, ipod (4 icons)

and/or

mail,phone, ill use the middle for (favorites) bitesms, ipod

thanks in advance

bars can you port the lockscreen clock?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    I want my phone to look like this ...what page do I need to look at first..help pls. thanks in advance.
    You will need the wall which I posted a few days ago. 5 icon dock from cydia. A dockflow which was posted a few pages back and statusbar icons from Sanady361 his repo is in his signature. The weather widget from DM is in the Elite repo fir donators and soon for the rest. The floating Elite Logo is also posted a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrulls View Post
    Hey,

Anyone know who how to change carrier logos (Well the word iPad lol)on a iPad, and a 3g but with no active sim, atm it says no service???

Any help plz and thanks
    I assume it may be in UIImages as Black_CARRIER_IPAD.png and Silver_CARRIER_IPAD.png

if that is not it then you may need to search in google for an answer to that one...

The "no service" is in the SpringBoard.strings file

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Ptrulls (2010-10-24)

Boston,

Was able to get all but one done... let me know what you think... and I can probably find you a mail icon like that and fix it if need be ... sorry don't have a ton of time so I'm not bundling this up for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -boston1.png   -boston2.png   -boston3.png   -boston4.png   -boston5.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-23)

Page 388 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2883383783863873883893903984384888881388 ... LastLast