Page 370 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2703203603683693703713723804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #7381
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    no need chevy i got it working

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-23)

  3. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Thanks to all involved in the newest widget looks great...
    can I please have your first icon on your first row, and if its possible can i have it in a dockflow style icon for the last icon on the right thank you in advance

  4. #7383
    Sporting the android for a little bit. :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  5. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Can you link me to that post? i think you have to edit some stuff in the LiveClock.plist
    I'm on my phone it's pg 283 on web version of Modmyi...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-23)

  7. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I know the weather is amazing, nobody for the font!?! I'm sitting here in heaven with it! Lol
    lol i'm afraid to download and install in case it will override my current one :P

    And I still prefer my current one (delicious or something like that), u see?

  8. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Haven't got it to work, may be more to it...
    How can I get those icons?

  9. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    lol i'm afraid to download and install in case it will override my current one :P

    And I still prefer my current one (delicious or something like that), u see?
    it doesnt auto over-write... lol Cydia cannot do this. I se it up to go into /Library/Themes/ since that is where alot of you spend your time anyway. You have to manually replace the files in /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ just as you had to do with your font. I have tried many a font in my day, but graphically Avenir is one of the very best. I also notice that many ported fonts have some type of alignment issues where Avenir is DEAD ON try it if you have a chance, its the official Elite pro HD FONT

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (2010-10-23), lao3hero (2010-10-23)

  11. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    no need chevy i got it working
    How'd you get it...?

  12. #7389
    is the new weather widget out now?

  13. #7390
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    How can I get those icons?
    That's a copy paste of Downloudeous Maximus' screen shot/post...but the majority of the icons have been posted on this thread.

  14. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    it doesnt auto over-write... lol Cydia cannot do this. I se it up to go into /Library/Themes/ since that is where alot of you spend your time anyway. You have to manually replace the files in /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ just as you had to do with your font. I have tried many a font in my day, but graphically Avenir is one of the very best. I also notice that many ported fonts have some type of alignment issues where Avenir is DEAD ON try it if you have a chance, its the official Elite pro HD FONT
    okie dokie, wif ur assurance i will try out now!


    PS. I tried it; it fits in very nice in terms of alignment especially when i use wallpapers with those horizontal bars where the icon labels sit on. Thanks!
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-10-23 at 07:20 AM.

  15. #7392
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    How'd you get it...?
    +1

  16. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    That's a copy paste of Downloudeous Maximus' screen shot/post...but the majority of the icons have been posted on this thread.
    Gotcha. They look good. I will have to search then

  17. #7394
    Bars
    Kinda confused. Downloaded the font. I see it in winterboard. Do I just check it there or do I have to move it to that location u spoke of? I did just check it in winterboard but it didn't do anything.

  18. #7395
    Quote Originally Posted by vietbabyyboi View Post
    can I please have your first icon on your first row, and if its possible can i have it in a dockflow style icon for the last icon on the right thank you in advance
    sure which one? I can't do dockflow though I don't have PS...

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  19. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    Kinda confused. Downloaded the font. I see it in winterboard. Do I just check it there or do I have to move it to that location u spoke of? I did just check it in winterboard but it didn't do anything.
    wat i did was move the fonts inside to //system/fonts/cache. But do a backup 1st baby!

  20. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    sure which one? I can't do dockflow though I don't have PS...
    The one with the headphones on your first row

  21. #7398
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lagunadub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
     france 
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 252 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    No doubt. Looks slick...



    hello DM what the names of the new weather widget in cydia please

  22. #7399
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    .css are both fun and annoying got it straightened out
    Your temp is still misaligned.

    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    DM- how do you make your icon labels that color font with the shading around it? Has this been explained somewhere already? I want that look to match the weather widget. Care to fill me in? TIA



    Ok, so this looks like the answer the answer to my question so my next question is what do I do with this? Looks like this is a info.plist file but where is it and what exactly do I do with it? Any help would be awesome. I will end up screwing up something real good on my own! lol
    Use that info.plist to replace any info.plist in any icon labels theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Haven't got it to work, may be more to it...
    Nope. That was all I did. Replace the default icon and I hand black hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    That's a copy paste of Downloudeous Maximus' screen shot/post...but the majority of the icons have been posted on this thread.
    ALL of them have been posted, yes.

    -------------------------------------

    I am very happy everyone likes the weather widget.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2010-10-23), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-23)

  24. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by vietbabyyboi View Post
    The one with the headphones on your first row
    here you go.....credit to the original poster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    vietbabyyboi (2010-10-23)

Page 370 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2703203603683693703713723804204708701370 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •