Page 37 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947871375371037 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Yea I agree with you, don't want to cheese it down... I just found that to be so subtle yet really made it pop! Just a thought! I'd try it if I was as skilled as you! Maybe I will put my beginner cs5 skills to the test later! Lol
    Love to see a mock up

  2. #722
    Nice update. I love that you coloured the frame around the bitesms windows and the search bar has been fixed. Nice work

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars, but when I turn on the color mod (blue, love it) the search bars are all ok even all the way around.
    I think I know wants happening there... There are sone orphaned files in the base pack... Look in UIImages, and delete them.... I will get rid of them them.... I forgot about those because I am always running red above. Ultimately, the red will be the default, in the base theme, and then the other colors will be options that will also fix this

    Thanks for the report

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    sweet or can u just make a icon.psd without the overlay ?
    In the actual icon.psd you can disable the overlay
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (2010-10-05)

  6. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    In the actual icon.psd you can disable the overlay
    This is true, but then all of the default icons, and Cydia icons still would need to be recreated

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (2010-10-05)

  8. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    In the actual icon.psd you can disable the overlay
    really sweet thanks imma make some icons today then

  9. #727
    Anybody have an alternate Cydia icon? Also would like to get the safari icon that shows up on loading screen with the compass. Like it much better than the current default

  10. #728
    Aqua Baby!!

    Nice going as usual Bars!

  11. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I think I know wants happening there... There are sone orphaned files in the base pack... Look in UIImages, and delete them.... I will get rid of them them.... I forgot about those because I am always running red above. Ultimately, the red will be the default, in the base theme, and then the other colors will be options that will also fix this

    Thanks for the report
    Are they the ones that say (undo) in them? If not what's the names I'm looking for? Nothing else stands out at me.

  12. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Anybody have an alternate Cydia icon? Also would like to get the safari icon that shows up on loading screen with the compass. Like it much better than the current default
    I will do that as an alt for the next update... add it to the list

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    flabyboy (2010-10-05)

  14. #731
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Don't know wich color I prefer... Blue is beautiful but the red one also is hot... Good job Boss...
    Anyway, still no answer on this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Hi people... How ya doin' today??
    Got a question please.... I got a few icons (in blue) that I really enjoy using with CHD... If I post them here, would it be possible that somebody make them compatible with the Elite Pro please?

    Thanks in advance

  15. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Are they the ones that say (undo) in them? If not what's the names I'm looking for? Nothing else stands out at me.
    The two that you need to delete are called UISearchFieldLeftProgress.png, and UISearchFieldRightProgress.png

    Then add and "s" to the two that are missing the "s"

    UISearchFieldLeftProgres.png
    UISearchFieldRightProgres.png

  16. #733
    Dam sorry Bars, don't want to create all that work for you. I can actually just make the ones I want. I only have pixelmator but i found a way to make them with the sbsettings psd since I can't get the regular icon psd going in pixelmator since there last update.

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  17. #734
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    I didn't see a sb settings theme? Did I miss it?

  18. #735
    Is everyone having fun yet!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

    boris1978 (2011-05-28)

  20. #736
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Ok, here's an easy fix to get the actions working for the loadscreens.

    Open Elite PRO HD Loading Screens.psd and select layer 14
    Create a new layer, rename it layer 44
    Select layer 24, paste your image on top of it, make it look good.
    Run the Center action.
    Copy any icon to your clipboard
    Run action one
    repeat this, icon to clipboard, action two, icon , action three, four.
    move Layer 21 copy and Layer 21 copy 2 to the top.
    Change the text layers, done
    Still doesn't work for me Wim. I get the same error that I have had all along (the command "paste" is currently not available)

    Did you have this error too?

  21. #737
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Is everyone having fun yet!
    Fo' shizzle


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  22. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The two that you need to delete are called UISearchFieldLeftProgress.png, and UISearchFieldRightProgress.png

    Then add and "s" to the two that are missing the "s"

    UISearchFieldLeftProgres.png
    UISearchFieldRightProgres.png
    Bars, still didn't work. Also I looked in the other color mods and those same files that you said to delete are in the color mods also. But yet the search bars are not funky lookn? Sorry for my picky eyes,

  23. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I didn't see a sb settings theme? Did I miss it?
    Yeah, you should see it in SBSettings-more-SBSettings themes
    It installs with the base Elite files

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (2010-10-05)

  25. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars, still didn't work. Also I looked in the other color mods and those same files that you said to delete are in the color mods also. But yet the search bars are not funky lookn? Sorry for my picky eyes,
    Send me a screenshot to my email... I will be able to better determine what is going on thx

Page 37 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947871375371037 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •