Page 358 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2583083483563573583593603684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Never be sorry about posting here... We LIKE all the visitors we can get! So welcome! In it's current form I will not work on the iPad. I would really like to port this to the iPad though. The only reason I havent made iPad themes all along, is because alot of the iPad UI, cannot be themed, and un-complete is NOT my thing!! Maybe in the future I will be able to offer this theme as best as I can for the iPad
    Bars,

Is this a winterboard issue or something they are locking down on the devices... if it's just a winterboard issue I say lets get a petition going for Saurik to work on it :P

I made an icon set for myself last night, due to 2 different graphics artists suggesting it. What is different? I'm glad that you asked.... They have the "glow" on the bottom of the icons like those from CLASS. I spoke to te alpha team last night, and they weren't exactly in agreement with the mod, as they felt it could ruin the uniqueness of Elite vs CLASS. so.... I just wanted to hear what you guys think....
    yeah ... don't add the glow... it'd eliminate the need for CHD :P

Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    Hi possible to make the below to black? Something like the one you posted but with a bite on it.
    I can try... I'll see what I can come up with, do you have the original for the blue one?
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-22 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    bars,

can you post up the elite pro font zip file mebbe i can manually get this damn font error sorted my theme looks guff without it

TIA

rebel
    If you downloaded it from Cydia, it is on your phone @ /Private/var/mobile/Library/FontSwap/Packages/System Fonts/

Just be careful, the font "as is" cannot go into the font directory. The difference with 3.0 fonts and 4.0 fonts is that apple decided to make the helvetica font and other system fonts into .ttc instead on the old ttf. The ttc extension is a true type collection. Where the Helvetica.ttc is actually a compilation of 8 different Helvetica fonts, compiled into one .ttc file. You can find some tutorials on how to make the .ttc for the ios4.0, I wa getting stuck on te HelveticaNue.ttc which is the second major .ttc file for the system fonts... I have the Helvetica done already in Avanir and Bank Gothic. If anyone wants to try to get the HelveticaNue.ttc working, that would be much appreciated, as I sepent alot of "update time" on trying to get it, an still haven't gotten it

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Bars,

Is this a winterboard issue or something they are locking down on the devices... if it's just a winterboard issue I say lets get a petition going for Saurik to work on it :P

yeah ... don't add the glow... it'd eliminate the need for CHD :P

I can try... I'll see what I can come up with, do you have the original for the blue one?
    Ifrom what I know it's a winterboard issue, however, I must say that I haven't updated tk the latest firmware either, so it's completely possible that the uikit is working better since the last update... Who knows...

iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars,

Sorry, but I don't.

try this one... it's not as nice IMO different lighting effect or whatever you call it..

edit: added another option... heading out for a bit... pm me if you need anything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms-.png   -bitesms2.png  
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-22 at 10:00 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

deathman91 (2010-10-23)

Ifrom what I know it's a winterboard issue, however, I must say that I haven't updated tk the latest firmware either, so it's completely possible that the uikit is working better since the last update... Who knows...
    I'm running 4.1 so if you need me to try anything I can

if anyone is like me and prefers 4 icon vs 5 icon, here is changes to the relevant css files to use in the previously uploaded 5 icon dm weather mod

edit, removed til i check with head management
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1913.png  
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-22 at 10:08 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-23)

I'm running 4.1 so if you need me to try anything I can
    I assume you broke it with limera1n?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    if anyone is like me and prefers 4 icon vs 5 icon, here is changes to the relevant css files to use in the previously uploaded 5 icon dm weather mod
    Is this for the new widget? How you doing boss?

yes and fine, thanks

oh crap, was it not uploaded? ill remove it but its just the 2 css files
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-22 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-23)

@ bars you got my email for another idea?

Darkness, awesome walls! They're amazing. Would someone be able to resize them for SMS background? Just the blue one to keep it simple.

So I just had lunch with my sis...she saw my phone and was like...it's so clear and crisp...bars you might have another customer! Lol

Hi guys,

i purchase this beautufl theme a few minutes ago, but I can't download it.
    I get every Time a Posix Time Out Error.
    Van anobody give a hint?

regards

DOS

anyone know how to move the weather widget to the top of the screen? i've asked a few times, and i dont want to seem like i'm spamming.

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

What is with the new Lock-theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

I made an icon set for myself last night, due to 2 different graphics artists suggesting it. What is different? I'm glad that you asked.... They have the "glow" on the bottom of the icons like those from CLASS. I spoke to te alpha team last night, and they weren't exactly in agreement with the mod, as they felt it could ruin the uniqueness of Elite vs CLASS. so.... I just wanted to hear what you guys think....
    I think the decision would be easier with a screenie bars! ; )

21. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

EventHorizn (2010-10-23)

Bars, I just installed the weather widget and love it. Quick question -- how do I disable the clock and description text beneath the frame?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a fabulous theme however I seem to have a problem with the weather widget: it gets 'hidden' by the app icons?
    How can I rectify this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1007.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Noblei4 View Post
    Darkness, awesome walls! They're amazing. Would someone be able to resize them for SMS background? Just the blue one to keep it simple.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-10-22), Noblei4 (2010-10-23), whtnite (2010-10-23)

Page 358 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2583083483563573583593603684084588581358 ... LastLast