Page 321 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2212713113193203213223233313714218211321 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Hey how get my yankees logo appear on my touch? The file says AT&T but I don't have a iPhone.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Hey can one of you ps wizzes do me a solid if possible and remove the bottom shelf of this wall need space for widgets thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by cooltofchris View Post
    i saw p422 the request of the icon for the dock for make a flowdock i took the 5 png but i don t know how to use for make this effect on my dock
    anyone? i hope everybody understand what i mean
    replace icons in bundles with icons from dockflow...make sure to name them same way original ones are

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

cooltofchris (2010-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrulls View Post
    Hey whiplash sorry man I 4got to mention my carrier is Rogers (Canada). what do I need to change the file names to, and put them where? Sorry for my noobnes.
    com.mobile.Rogers_ca
    Then on the names of the icons change the Default_CARRIER_ATT to Default_CARRIER_Rogers

Do the same on the FSO one

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

Ptrulls (2010-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Oh no, I think the person who was among about it thought you had it to share... I was just clearing it up for them

It's a matter of making a style, and batching it...
    I wasn't trying to get him to share it... just merely suggesting that he should take on something like icons or UI before attempting a whole theme...

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Fantastic theme! Was always a fan of Elite Pro on my 3GS; now I'm loving this on my 4.

There are a few Cydia apps that apparently haven't been skinned; any help would be appreciated!

QuickLock 2
    WiFiPass
    MultiCleaner
    qTweeter
    TVOutTuner

Please let me know if you need icon screenshots; thanks!
    Could you please post images you want to be skinned...

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi you say dockflow are on page 422. i have seen them but they are not the order i want them. could you please make me a set.belive me i have searched untill my eyes bleed but cant find a set (and i am not talented enough to edit them my self)

And if someone could answer the question about the loading screens aswell.

But the dockflow i am desperate for
    this dockflow was someone else request....
    please provide images you want to be in dockflow...i dont have us mail box and white tiger images...postem them up and i or someone else will be happy to make those for you
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-21 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

can someone add Raaj in the elite pro hd font to this wallpaper about 3/4 of the way down please? make it a decent size as its going to be my lockscreen wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Hey can one of you ps wizzes do me a solid if possible and remove the bottom shelf of this wall need space for widgets thx
    Max I've been playing with it for a bit and just can't get the bubble pattern to show correctly without stretching it, sorry bro someone with more talent will do it I am sure.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-10-21)

How can I get the weather and calendar icons in this theme (EPhd) to be invisible, so I can place them behind the weather/date widget. I know GOC hd has there tweak for calendar/weather icons being invisible. I was wondering if the same can be done for Elite pro hd.

Beats, love the theme, would you be willing to mod me a color theme more like the default blue (or close to it) or include in update please?

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Sauce...lol...how many different mods do you have lol.

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    I must say Dusk Law animated weather on this theme rocks, especially behind the transparent live clock mod DM did earlier

http://db.tt/PZ7EuqE

Does anybody have the transparent icon folder BG for this theme?
    hmmm I must have missed DM"s transparent clock, would you share please??

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Default Still tweaking the weather icons

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Sauce...lol...how many different mods do you have lol.
    Too Many
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-10-21 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post

Too Many
    come on Sauce lol...this isn't fair...this setup is amazing..great work.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iJunkie68 For This Useful Post:

xXtRaSaUcE (2010-10-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I hope i can explain this right. All of my apps are picture icons except one...Tech Junkie. I have a picture, but the picture won't change. Could it be cause the app hasn't been updated for the iphone 4?

Here my second page of my phone. Can anyone help me?

GREAT THEME AND GREAT JOB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I have done this already, but it's very hard to read in any daylight ....
    Ok gotcha... Thanks for the quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    I hope i can explain this right. All of my apps are picture icons except one...Tech Junkie. I have a picture, but the picture won't change. Could it be cause the app hasn't been updated for the iphone 4?

Here my second page of my phone. Can anyone help me?

GREAT THEME AND GREAT JOB.
    I'm guessing you just need to figure out what the icon needs to be named and what the correct bundle name is... you can find this out by looking at the info.plist of the app itself... there is a howto on the first page of the chd forum http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-released.html... and then the icon name is the name of the icon itself within the app folder ... you might want to update the cfbundleidentifier database online CFBundleIdentifer Database

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I'm guessing you just need to figure out what the icon needs to be named and what the correct bundle name is... you can find this out by looking at the info.plist of the app itself... there is a howto on the first page of the chd forum http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-released.html... and then the icon name is the name of the icon itself within the app folder ... you might want to update the cfbundleidentifier database online CFBundleIdentifer Database
    com.stevelparker.eztech is the bundle name ... and from the looks of it icon.png is the icon name...
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-21 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have done that. the icon is named icon.png. and the bundle name is com.steve1parker.eztech. it just wont change...i changed all of them except this one.....ugh

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    can someone add Raaj in the elite pro hd font to this wallpaper about 3/4 of the way down please? make it a decent size as its going to be my lockscreen wallpaper

anyone around?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (2010-10-21)

Page 321 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2212713113193203213223233313714218211321 ... LastLast