Page 318 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2182683083163173183193203283684188181318 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    Yo Bars this theme is sick man, I've been using Z's NineHD since it was in beta and it took alot for me to change themes, but this Theme is straight fire!! By far the best two themes period!

Just wondering if anyone could help me change the background wallpaper in bitesms ? I wanna use one of the other wallpapers that this theme has!
    Thanks! I don't have bitesms, but I assume it takes the default background from SMS, that file can be found in /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/SMSBackground.png the filesize is 480x480

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TWOGUNZ (2010-10-20)

Maybe it was for me tonight, will watch the match on my club Manchester Utd match and then be a time for sleep. I wish all quiet evening friends and happy day

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-20), whtnite (2010-10-21)

Can someone please make me some dock flow icons, with a reflection on the bottom if possible, in this order Safari, Messages, Phone, E-mail, Ipod.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post
    can someone do me a carrier with the name 'naughtyy' with the font neuropol? would like the hd placed ontop of the tyy. thx!
    Hey, the Neuropol font is very long thus has to be smaller to fit into a carrier logo with the word naughtyy needs to be like a 16pt to properly fit the small are which we get to use... the elite script carrier logs run between a 36pt to 48pt font so they can be a bit bigger.... probably not the answer your looking for sorry... or we can change what it says...

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I don't have bitesms, but I assume it takes the default background from SMS, that file can be found in /Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/SMSBackground.png the filesize is 480x480
    Yeah biteSMS uses the same SMSBackground.... the preview on quick reply cant be themed with a background image... since it samples whatever is there and just recreates a color....
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 2010-10-20 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Signalbars,Battery,WiFi-SANADY361
    Dock Icons--look page 422
    Thank you very much for dock icon!
    SANADY361, please share signal bar,wi-fi,3g,battery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -821fbbf6.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Maybe it was for me tonight, will watch the match on my club Manchester Utd match and then be a time for sleep. I wish all quiet evening friends and happy day
    thanks for all your help dark!

@STEVEFFF

hey bro sorry it toook so long....

Download Here

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (2010-10-21), STEVEFFF (2010-10-21)

This is how the theme look on the new touch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I am working on a whole new retina statusbar also. The one that you see is not mine. Its coming...these things take time if you want good graphics...

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    This is how the theme look on the new touch.
    Part 2. I know that bars was asking how this look on here well bars just those things I told you as you can see. Also is there a font that goes with this?

Hey Bars...is there any way not to have dock icon reflections?

Anyone having this problem my multitasking text is now cut shorter. Idk if this is a winterboard problem or something.....

This is not going to happen... Why? Because it is not a functionality of the phone to begin with. The answer and decline buttons only show on incoming calls when the phone is not locked. By default you have a slider that allows you to answer calls when the phone is locked. Now in the tap version you have a tapper instead of the slider
    Bars:

Thanks for the quick reply. I really like the tapper.

I know i'm real late to this party but i picked up your theme 2 days ago and i'm still staring at my phone. Great job Bars.

Anyone having this problem my multitasking text is now cut shorter. Idk if this is a winterboard problem or something.....
    This will be in the next update 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Hey Bars...is there any way not to have dock icon reflections?
    Yeah... You have to edit the [email protected] in the springboard bundle... I already edited from the normal to get the length of the reflections just right on the dock

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-20)

The shortened text for the music, I thought was normal... If it doesn't do it without the theme enabled then it is probably just a winterboard issue

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (2010-10-20), trebor130657 (2010-10-20), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    Yeah biteSMS uses the same SMSBackground.... the preview on quick reply cant be themed with a background image... since it samples whatever is there and just recreates a color....
    Yea I know that the quick reply can't be themed, I was referring to the background in the actual application! But thanks for ur help, appreciate it!

Page 318 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2182683083163173183193203283684188181318 ... LastLast