Page 31 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341811315311031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    You get that zip I sent ya? It work for ya?
    No, I'm working for you... Lol
    For it and working on it now... If anyone wants to know why the update is delayed... Ask this guy! Lol just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    No, I'm working for you... Lol
    For it and working on it now... If anyone wants to know why the update is delayed... Ask this guy! Lol just kidding
    HA you got jokes, kinda. lmao. Hey I sent that email again with the zip. Just sent it now.

Bars is FINALLY showing some love for us BiteSMS users. He's always been ALL about iRealSMS. Beginning to think he was a hidden dev for that app . Thanks Bars!!

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars is FINALLY showing some love for us BiteSMS users. He's always been ALL about iRealSMS. Beginning to think he was a hidden dev for that app . Thanks Bars!!
    try the completed files I just sent, already bundled,... Let me know if anything needs changed major.... gotta move on so I can complete the update

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Is the update coming?....fixing to go jump in the shower, and then I don't know what next.....lol
    Yes, I am doing my best to get it to xlibx on time for him to update....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-05 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anybody know if it is possible to theme AT&T M-CELL in the status bar. It replaces the Elite when I am home

omg awsome UI i love the theme bars

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Does anybody know if it is possible to theme AT&T M-CELL in the status bar. It replaces the Elite when I am home
    add to the /Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

flabyboy (2010-10-05)

So what's included in this beta? I guess I'll donate now and try this out lol

Thanks Bars! Anyway we can get a Safari icon that matches the one in the loading screen? I much prefer that one to the current. Love the theme. Just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    So what's included in this beta? I guess I'll donate now and try this out lol
    pretty much everything, shrt of weather and notes... color mods coming soon if I can get the files to xlibx in time... alot of small hang ups/distractions...

Alright just donated Bars

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

So did someone post the landscape bitesms skin? I did t see it?

stopping by letting you guys know Insomnia update finally has the toggle now working...didnt know if people were aware
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-10-05 at 05:29 AM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-05)

GANG- the update is not coming tonight, at least on the repo.. I will continue to work, and get the color mods complete, and I will post if there is anyone still up that you can reply to my email, and get the manual link, otherwise an update in Cydia is DEF coming tomorrow... sorry gang

BETAS are being sent out now... donate 3.00 or more and recieve the beta link to get your copy now!!

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    So did someone post the landscape bitesms skin? I did t see it?
    the pop up alert or buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    stopping by leting you guys now Insomnia update finally has the toggle now working...didnt know if people were aware
    Thanks boss... When are you going to be promoted to a master theme tweaker?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-05 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-05)

GANG- the update is not coming tonight, at least on the repo.. I will continue to work, and get the color mods complete, and I will post if there is anyone still up that you can reply to my email, and get the manual link, otherwise an update in Cydia is DEF coming tomorrow... sorry gang

BETAS are being sent out now... donate 3.00 or more and recieve the beta link to get your copy now!!

Did you already mention the colors you are working on?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Both or either?!? I was originally referring to alert tho... TIA

Oh and one more question.. I kno this has probably been answered 1000 times, but why can't we theme/skin keyboards??? I really hate this stock keyboard!!!!
    Last edited by H3ATEDSS; 2010-10-05 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks boss... When are you going to be promoted to a master theme tweaker?
    no problem...no time soon do you know how long it took me to just get this title waiting on the final version hopefully sooner than later
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Both or either?!? I was originally referring to alert tho... TIA

Oh and one more question.. I kno this has probably been answered 1000 times, but why can't we theme/skin keyboards??? I really hate this stock keyboard!!!!
    The alertsheet background seems to be in the package as it is now... Landscape that is

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Did you already mention the colors you are working on?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I haven't done them yet.... I am getting the pack ready now... I will post some screens when I get them ready

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't done them yet.... I am getting the pack ready now... I will post some screens when I get them ready
    sweeet . u gonna send em out today bars/?
    ]

Page 31 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341811315311031 ... LastLast