Page 303 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2032532933013023033043053133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #6041
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    4.1 HD Status Bar now available through my Repo:
    Includes Signal, Wi-Fi, Battery, 3G, Edge, Alarm, BT, Lock, & Battery Percentage!

    Sanady361's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com




    Enjoy!
    My latest theme - -

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-19), chevymusclecar (2010-10-19), Darkness777 (2010-10-19), flabyboy (2010-10-19), lao3hero (2010-10-20), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-19), m_atthias (2010-11-22), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-20), rumcajs (2010-10-20), sargd66 (2010-10-19), whtnite (2010-10-20)

  3. #6042
    [QUOTE=slickj6868;5524766]
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post

    check your pm



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Thank you! Sorry there's no thank you button in mmi app

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  4. #6043
    has anyone other backgrounds for FolderEnhancer?

  5. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    4.1 HD Status Bar now available through my Repo:
    Includes Signal, Wi-Fi, Battery, 3G, Edge, Alarm, BT, Lock, & Battery Percentage!

    Sanady361's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com




    Enjoy!
    does this work for ipt4g?

  6. #6045
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    [QUOTE=bostonguy3737;5524889]
    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Thank you! Sorry there's no thank you button in mmi app
    There's alot of features missing in the MMI app no thank you can't upload multi photos etc could use an update for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    does this work for ipt4g?
    Duh!!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-10-19 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    4.1 HD Status Bar now available through my Repo:
    Includes Signal, Wi-Fi, Battery, 3G, Edge, Alarm, BT, Lock, & Battery Percentage!

    Sanady361's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com




    Enjoy!



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Very nice, thanks

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2010-10-19)

  9. #6047
    [QUOTE=Max_Pa1n;5524902]
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post

    There's alot of features missing in the MMI app no thank you can't upload multi photos etc could use an update for sure



    Duh!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Be nice to be able to download also but not bad for a first version

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  10. #6048
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Hey could i get "Silverado" with the HD in that please...or show me how. i have PS

    also a few FB icons
    nothing special something different
    Alright I think I did this right. Try them out and tell me how they work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facebook.png   -facebook1.png  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  12. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Alright I think I did this right. Try them out and tell me how they work.
    well..............good but you dont have to create the border around app store icons. cydia apps only need to be framed.

  13. #6050
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    well..............good but you dont have to create the border around app store icons. cydia apps only need to be framed.
    Haha, I thought you were requesting an Icon made.

  14. #6051
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    does this work for ipt4g?
    I don't have one to test it on.. but I'm guessing if the rest of the theme works, this wouldn't have a problem either?
    My latest theme - -

  15. #6052
    does anyone still have the old slider from CHD or backed up Elite from the beginning. the slider "lock" and black bar were thinner and i liked it alot better.? thanks

  16. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorrawson View Post
    Hands down this is the best theme I've seen for the iPhone, however I'm not the biggest fan of the slider background and slider image. Does anyone know what bundle these are located in and what their file names are? They don't mix right with the look I'm going for.
    They are on my list of things to do for 1.1 they are in com.apple.TelephonyUI

  17. #6054
    Status bar items coming also

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-19), Darkness777 (2010-10-19), deathman91 (2010-10-20), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-19), metaserph (2010-10-19), rumcajs (2010-10-20), Sanady361 (2010-10-19), trebor130657 (2010-10-19), whtnite (2010-10-20)

  19. #6055
    Green Apple funnyjerkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Anyone got some "Poynt" icons they'd like to share?
    can't seem to find any...

  20. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I don't have one to test it on.. but I'm guessing if the rest of the theme works, this wouldn't have a problem either?
    Yes you have to change the carrier name to iPod or something like that.

    @bars when will you make a icon for FaceTime and the music and video app. For the ipt4g

  21. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Yes you have to change the carrier name to iPod or something like that.

    @bars when will you make a icon for FaceTime and the music and video app. For the ipt4g
    Yes I will and I will do the "carrier" as well.... Thanks, how does everything else look on the touch?

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19), Sanady361 (2010-10-19)

  23. #6058
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    will the future updates come to the beta members too?
    or must i have the cydia final version ?

  24. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorrawson View Post
    Hands down this is the best theme I've seen for the iPhone, however I'm not the biggest fan of the slider background and slider image. Does anyone know what bundle these are located in and what their file names are? They don't mix right with the look I'm going for.
    backup originals but put in Bundles>TelephonyUI

    I just found this too thanks to Bars telling me it was Telephony UI

    heres the original. i liked it better.

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

  25. #6060
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    918
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    will the future updates come to the beta members too?
    or must i have the cydia final version ?
    We will get all updates, even before they hit cydia

Page 303 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2032532933013023033043053133534038031303 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •