Page 301 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2012512912993003013023033113514018011301 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

on a quick note why my multitaking bar still have that fugly background and my genius bar won't go away when i clicked the album art now it really annoying. can anyone help me? thanks!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-10-20), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-19), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-20), rumcajs (2010-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I think you need to edit Appiconmask/AppIconShadow images in /Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework
    Thanks Rum ill try that!!

Also, I know I saw a mention of "non-disappearing" folder icons but im pretty sure it was referring to folder enhancer..my girl is using stock folders and her empty folder will not go away!

Tried respring and reboot!!! What can I do?

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I get the weather widget working. I've seen some of your screen shots with the widget on the lock screen while still using your own background. Forgive me if this has already been answered, but with 386 pages to look through I just don't have the time. I've skimmed about 100 already and found nothing. If I can get a point toward the right direction. I am using boss paper, don't know if that kills it.

[QUOTE=slickj6868;5524724]As you can see I'm adding the blue trim to my icon frames but when I do any of the stock/AppStore icons.. It autoskins and I can't see mine! How can I work around this?!

Slick that looks really good. Did I miss a post with the blue battery? As for the auto skin you would have to ask bars for sure but I think you would have to add it to the mask and overlay in the iconframeworks bundle. Let me know if you get it working would love to see it

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (2010-10-19), rumcajs (2010-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Thanks Rum ill try that!!

Also, I know I saw a mention of "non-disappearing" folder icons but im pretty sure it was referring to folder enhancer..my girl is using stock folders and her empty folder will not go away!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Ooops Rum beat me to it and his info is probably more accurate as far the icon frames go

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Ok I got the weather working on my lockscreen...do I use the modmyi guide on how to set the correct location for the widget?

Thanks

[quote=bostonguy3737;5524745]
    As you can see I'm adding the blue trim to my icon frames but when I do any of the stock/AppStore icons.. It autoskins and I can't see mine! How can I work around this?!

Slick that looks really good. Did I miss a post with the blue battery? As for the auto skin you would have to ask bars for sure but I think you would have to add it to the mask and overlay in the iconframeworks bundle. Let me know if you get it working would love to see it
    check your pm

11. The Following User Says Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post

Download Here

@Darkness dunno if you want em but was on a roll lol... there not packaged up for a carrier icon since I'm not sure who you use and they may need to be adjusted for your iPod but let me know if you like em and the size they need to be.....

Download Here
    Thank you! Looks great!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    can someone do a yankee carrier logo for the ipt4g and a music icon and video icon and facetime since those are the only one don't have icon this this release. thanks!
    Good one on cydia NY Yankees 2.0 carrier for ip4

I used to get all of your beta releases and official releases, but they've stopped. Did you stop releasing the themes to those that have donated?

Thanks

Anybody have any ideas??

Anybody have any ideas??
    I had that happen when i had infini folders, I think I turned the phone off then back on...never used it again after upgrade...

The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "NLXX0002" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

Can someone tell me what I should change to make the location Visalia, California...or do i replace the NLXX0002 with my zip code?

Can you make me a set that just says "Noble"? No HD needed. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post

Use your zip code, yes.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

trevorrawson (2010-10-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    on a quick note why my multitaking bar still have that fugly background and my genius bar won't go away when i clicked the album art now it really annoying. can anyone help me? thanks!
    I would also like to know what to do to get the multitasking background changed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan80 View Post
    I would also like to know what to do to get the multitasking background changed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    all you have to do is delete the cache file and respring
    Navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete "com.apple.SpringBoard.folder.SwitcherLinen" then respring

The iPod buttons are like this because of the design of the top overlay, you can delete the [email protected] in /Library/Themes/Elite.theme/Bindles/com.apple.MediaPlayer/ and the top portion will be stock... Or try to rename and respring to see if it looks ok enough for you that way

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Logan80 (2010-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Noblei4 View Post
    Can you make me a set that just says "Noble"? No HD needed. Thank you!

Download Here

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

Noblei4 (2010-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by faseone View Post
    I used to get all of your beta releases and official releases, but they've stopped. Did you stop releasing the themes to those that have donated?
    The themes are on a per theme donation basis, I was sending 5 themes to some that donated 3.00, I have been putting ~200 hours per theme, and before this one, they hardly sell any copies. If I don't get some profit out of the themes, I would not even be able to work on them, as my wife doesn't even like it WHEN it's bringing in extra money. Therefor, I have went to a per-theme beta list. Those that appreciate the time that is put in, have no problems with this

I was the only theme creator, that ever tried a multiple theme beta team, and it lasted many themes over

Page 301 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2012512912993003013023033113514018011301 ... LastLast