Page 295 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1952452852932942952962973053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #5881
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You have to think of it just as a icon, as stated in the post above. Winterboard treats all things equally. You can always replace the file in your system location, and just back up the original files...
    Well, I think I'll give up.. It's more simple cuz even when I replace it in my system files, it doesn't work and I can't figure out why!!!!
    Thanks for your help boss ;-)

  2. #5882
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    can anyone explain how to use the psd

  3. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Http/1.1 403 forbidden...
    You have to purchase the theme to enjoy the add ons

  4. #5884
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Definitely all credit to Z on that!

    Don't get me all excited bars.. an original Carbon mod would be PIMP!
    Lol! May have to take a day or so to regroup... My wife hadn't been the most excited with the amount of "early morning" nodding that I have been doing.... We are moving into a new place in less than a month, and I have alot of things to do to prepare also... I will take a look when I can though!

  5. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    can anyone explain how to use the psd
    Which PSD are you inquiring about?

  6. #5886
    i didn' see the widget addon on cydia... when i search for elite pro HD only and EPHD and EPHD addon is found... is there suppose to be another link??
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You have to purchase the theme to enjoy the add ons

  7. #5887
    iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 79 Times in 58 Posts

    Can anyone help me out with my icons not being auto created? the ones i dont have in my bundles just stay as standard icons?

  8. #5888
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtyc View Post
    i didn' see the widget addon on cydia... when i search for elite pro HD only and EPHD and EPHD addon is found... is there suppose to be another link??
    It's out there... Try to refresh, reboot, refresh....



    Let me know

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  10. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Can anyone help me out with my icons not being auto created? the ones i dont have in my bundles just stay as standard icons?
    Your on an iPhone 4 correct?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  12. #5890
    iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 79 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Your on an iPhone 4 correct?
    Correct

  13. #5891
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Voorburg NL
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    i have buyit your theme i wil make some cydia icons with others psd from themes works fine and with yours ????? paste mask ???

  14. #5892
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Hi boys & girls !

    I saw many lockscreens mods but I didn't find any link.
    I love the Temp lockscreen but the display isn't smooth. I didn't have this problem with the Nine HD Lockscreen (both made by K.Nistua I think).
    Maybe the main image which is bigger (650Kb against 30Kb) ?

    Anyone having the same "issue"?

    Thanks in advance and keep up this faboulous work ! I've never seen a thread growing as fast as this one (maybe Classified HD )

  15. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Definitely all credit to Z on that!

    Don't get me all excited bars.. an original Carbon mod would be PIMP!
    This ought to be your mission. A carbon theme. I've always liked carbon.

    Show us what ya got.

  16. #5894
    iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 79 Times in 58 Posts

    Someone please help me with my auto skin problem

  17. #5895
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I didn't think you had one out there, that's why I asked.. a "final" being when I'm finally happy! HaHaHaHa!


    Well, since you asked...

    I don't like a single color you picked for the color mods/base color for the UI... (Again, ONLY MY OPINION.. and you asked! )

    I like the carbon fiber mod I've done(from xHD)... along with the rest of the UI in Gray!
    (I have all the images hued if you want, I'll zip em' and send them over.)

    Any chance of getting something like that in the next update?(Screenies Below)


    very nice!

  18. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Someone please help me with my auto skin problem
    Disable and re-enable the theme in winterboard. If that doesn't fix it, there is a system file that is the issue, in that case, you may have to restore.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  20. #5897
    iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 79 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Disable and re-enable the theme in winterboard. If that doesn't fix it, there is a system file that is the issue, in that case, you may have to restore.
    I have re enabled the theme many times with no luck. Do you have any idea which system file it could be? My brother has an ip4 that i could maybe copy the system file from?

  21. #5898
    Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    Hi boys & girls !

    I saw many lockscreens mods but I didn't find any link.
    I love the Temp lockscreen but the display isn't smooth. I didn't have this problem with the Nine HD Lockscreen (both made by K.Nistua I think).
    Maybe the main image which is bigger (650Kb against 30Kb) ?

    Anyone having the same "issue"?

    Thanks in advance and keep up this faboulous work ! I've never seen a thread growing as fast as this one (maybe Classified HD )
    Thanks! I think your right by saying this is the fasted moving thread EVER! I love it!! I don't want to spend too much time on this lockscreen, as It is simply a placeholder. New lockscreen should be delivered any day now!! I'm excited to see how it turned out

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

  23. #5899
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan80 View Post
    Can someone help me figure out why whenever I have "rain" listed on my weather it shows a blue question mark? Thanks.

    Anyone have an idea about this?

  24. #5900

Page 295 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1952452852932942952962973053453957951295 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •