Page 294 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #5861
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    Another great theme!!! I just purchased thru Cydia but I keep getting an error message on download???
    Whats the error?

  2. #5862
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    irritated. too hard to keep up with the custom icons, loading screens, status bar crap so on and so on. i hate having to save stuff then find the right bundle folder and how to save it as. makes me want to go stock.

    and everytime darkness or dm post a new loading screen i gotta go get a new app, its ridiculous.

    other then that im doin good, thanks for askin.
    so true. I cant stay away from this thread or risk missing something I have to have. LOL

  3. #5863
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Bump on this.. anyone?
    System/library/coreservices/springboard.app. Do the autosilent ones too.

  4. #5864
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked 157 Times in 117 Posts

    does anybody know where the carrier logos go for t- mobile uk please

  5. #5865
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    Another great theme!!! I just purchased thru Cydia but I keep getting an error message on download???
    Email me bro

  6. #5866
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Hey Guys....
    I'm using wim66's lockscreen and I would like to know how to remove the "Elite" logo at the right bottom please...
    Thanks in advance....

    Boss, I've tried your method for the carrier logo... And I fail!!!! It still doesn't work for me :-(

  7. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    does anybody know where the carrier logos go for t- mobile uk please
    You have to find you stock bundle, in System/Library/CarrierBundles/ it is just like icons. Find the info.plist and it will give you the CFBundleIndentifier, and the names of the carrier logos themselves. I have noticed that most carriers, other than ATT, are not @ 2x. So you may have to do them at the non retina resolution

  8. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post

    Well, since you asked...

    I don't like a single color you picked for the color mods/base color for the UI... (Again, ONLY MY OPINION.. and you asked! )
    You could always try doing a theme from scratch. We are all interested in original creativity if it helps the community.

  9. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Hey Guys....
    I'm using wim66's lockscreen and I would like to know how to remove the "Elite" logo at the right bottom please...
    Thanks in advance....

    Boss, I've tried your method for the carrier logo... And I fail!!!! It still doesn't work for me :-(
    You have to think of it just as a icon, as stated in the post above. Winterboard treats all things equally. You can always replace the file in your system location, and just back up the original files...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    lloydiop (2010-10-19)

  11. #5870
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Is there a way to get rid of the slight shadow under the icons?

  12. #5871
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    System/library/coreservices/springboard.app. Do the autosilent ones too.
    Gimme a screen shot of what the stock icon looks like..

    and file name .. I'm guessing they both are in the Springboard.app?

    I don't use AutoSilent..
    My latest theme - -

  13. #5872
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Gimme a screen shot of what the stock icon looks like..

    and file name .. I'm guessing they both are in the Springboard.app?

    I don't use AutoSilent..
    It's a smiley face and they are both in there. Default and Fso I think.

  14. #5873
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    You could always try doing a theme from scratch. We are all interested in original creativity if it helps the community.
    In due time I'm sure...

    Right now I'll stick to customizing the parts of the phone I always look at... rather than worrying about designing a complete UI.

    I've always liked this quote:
    "The student should surpass the master, or the master has failed."
    My latest theme - -

  15. #5874
    Anyway to upload the Elite Pro HD Weather widget on mediafire? I cant download it from Cydia for whatever reasons

  16. #5875
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    I like the carbon look.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2010-10-19)

  18. #5876
    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Anyway to upload the Elite Pro HD Weather widget on mediafire? I cant download it from Cydia for whatever reasons
    What's the error?

  19. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I like the carbon look.
    Hey that dude Zausser is a beast too... I do have some killer carbon styles I can mess with I will play around with it, I just don't like to get too much going on, as the style is simplicity

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-19), Sanady361 (2010-10-19)

  21. #5878
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Hey that dude Zausser is a beast too... I do have some killer carbon styles I can mess with I will play around with it, I just don't like to get too much going on, as the style is simplicity
    I think GT HD should be next in line. That was my first theme ever and no surprise it was yours lol.

  22. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    What's the error?
    Http/1.1 403 forbidden...

  23. #5880
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Hey that dude Zausser is a beast too... I do have some killer carbon styles I can mess with I will play around with it, I just don't like to get too much going on, as the style is simplicity
    Definitely all credit to Z on that!

    Don't get me all excited bars.. an original Carbon mod would be PIMP!
    My latest theme - -

Page 294 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •