Page 288 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1882382782862872882892902983383887881288 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

i need the elite pro logo off the lockscreen , should be named Logo.png in the LockScreen folder.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    It's offered for free to those of us who actually purchased the theme. Don't be telling people it's free and where to go find it.
    Thanks I already have XHD and detail i like the xhdz version with the thin frames it's another fav of mine thx Z and everyone on that thread for that beauty I actually donated to get it in sep. But been kinda hooked on elite

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    i need the elite pro logo off the lockscreen , should be named Logo.png in the LockScreen folder.
    pm'ed u

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-19)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    pm'ed u
    Thanks bud

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Sorry Ar I failed you

I just purchaased this theme and like it a lot. Just wondering, how do I get the text labels under each icon? It's blank under all my icons

Thanks bud
    np!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-19)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Sorry Ar I failed you
    Dont worry about it bro

Quote Originally Posted by vegeto2k2222 View Post
    I just purchaased this theme and like it a lot. Just wondering, how do I get the text labels under each icon? It's blank under all my icons
    Did u turn on "No Undocked Icon Labels" by error in WInterboard? If so, disable it

Nah I didn't...but I just restarted my phone and it came up. Weird, but whatever it works and looks great! Thanks.

One more thing, did anyone make a mewseek icon that is consistent with this theme? I still have the default icon. Normally I would look through the thread but there are way too many pages and I haven't been following it.

Still find it iffy that this theme touts to be 'complete' when camera is unskined.

Also add some default album art so the font for the stuff at the top is actually visible...

Quote Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
    Still find it iffy that this theme touts to be 'complete' when camera is unskined.

Also add some default album art so the font for the stuff at the top is actually visible...
    waiting for ur release

+1....Maybe you should ask why is not skinned instead of being smart arse about it....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-19 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post

wow after 18 posts since 2008 you have a lot of nerve throwing an attitude towards someone else's hard work........

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

nvm i found the mewseek icon...I have a couple questions if someone can please help me.

1. Where/how do I install this mewseek icon, a .png file? I am SSH'd in my phone, in the themes folder but don't know how to add the custom icon.

2. I'm sure ppl have noticed this but when there's a song with no album art you can't see streaming bar (image below). Is there any fix for this?

3. How do I change the lockscreen wallpaper to what I want?

4. For some reason whenever I respring my phone I lose the icon labels. When I go into cydia and install something/anything and go back to my homescreen then there are icons, but otherwise its blank. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by vegeto2k2222; 2010-10-19 at 07:04 AM.

It's constructive criticism. Relax.

Maybe Bars overlooked it?

nvm i found the mewseek icon...I have a couple questions if someone can please help me.

1. Where/how do I install this mewseek icon, a .png file? I am SSH'd in my phone, in the themes folder but don't know how to add the custom icon.

2. I'm sure ppl have noticed this but when there's a song with no album art you can't see streaming bar (image below). Is there any fix for this?

4. For some reason whenever I respring my phone I lose the icon labels. When I go into cydia and install something/anything and go back to my homescreen then there are icons, but otherwise its blank. Anyone else have this issue?

Shrink is killing your labels my friend!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-19), vegeto2k2222 (2010-10-19)

Shrink is killing your labels my friend!
    Ah, great catch! Any assistance on how to install my mewseek icon and how to change the lockscreen wallpaper?

1. Create folder named net.mewseek.MewSeek then name your icon - [email protected] and place in that folder.Put net.mewseek.MewSeek folder in to EHD/Bundles then re-spring,if doesn't work uncheck/check EHD in WinterBoard then re-spring

2. Hopefuly Bars will fix this in the next update

3. Choose image from Wallpapers in settings or from Photo app then apply as lock screen

4.Sent PM to Bostonguy I think he may have fix for that....NVM...Bars got it...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-19 at 07:18 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-19), vegeto2k2222 (2010-10-19)

1. Create folder named net.mewseek.MewSeek then name your icon - [email protected] and place in that folder.Put net.mewseek.MewSeek folder in to EHD/Bundles then re-spring,if doesn't work uncheck/check EHD in WinterBoard then re-spring

2. Hopefuly Bars will fix this in the next update

3. Choose image from Wallpapers in settings or from Photo app then apply as lock screen

4.Sent PM to Bostonguy I think he may have fix for that....NVM...Bars got it...
    Great thank you the mewseek icon change worked. But I still can't change my lockscreen background. I went to settings and chose the wallpaper I wanted but I still have the EPHD default background.

UPDATE- wow nvm I'm an idiot, I figured it out. Thanks for all you help guys!
    Last edited by vegeto2k2222; 2010-10-19 at 07:33 AM.

Page 288 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1882382782862872882892902983383887881288 ... LastLast