Page 284 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Hey Whiplash, this looks great! Any chance you can do the same for iRealSMS3...!?
    I'm sick of you guys putting such great work on here - I'm spending half my day checking for new stuff ;-)
    Ill start on something tonight, see what I can come up with... Once it's done I'll post previews and submit it to bars... Maybe a day or so...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

Dray1983 (2010-10-18)

can someone help me with an icon for iProtect...thanks

Are the battery icon, wifi bars, or recption bars, @2x retina yet?? I updated my battery pecentage icons, but not those...

If not, Sanady you get some SICK detail in those battery pngs with only 20px to work with!!

Quote Originally Posted by farbod21 View Post
    Are the battery icon, wifi bars, or recption bars, @2x retina yet?? I updated my battery pecentage icons, but not those...

If not, Sanady you get some SICK detail in those battery pngs with only 20px to work with!!
    They are all working @2x bro... As soon as I free up some time.... I'll get em updated... I just have SO much on my plate right now....

Just wanted to post to say thanks for the great theme and I'll be sure to donate more if needed anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiroku View Post
    Just wanted to post to say thanks for the great theme and I'll be sure to donate more if needed anytime.
    Thanks! I appreciate that!

anyone here wanna help make me a Elite carrier logo font

"Lestat" w/ Red HD

thanx in advance..

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

FYI..I know there are alot of new people to this theme and of course you would like to change your icons to match this awesome theme. I am still doing the same.

IF you will use the "search this thread" at the top of this thread...You will find probably more icon and loading screens that have already been posted than you will care to choose from.

Darkness and others have made many diff icons and loading screens in several varities..in other words THIS thread has been flooded with the best mod addons you could ask for

Not trying to stop anyone from asking, its just if you will look, you will probably find several different styles of whatever it is you are wanting...and possibly one you will like more than if someone posts the only one they have.

Trying to give you guys/gals more to choose from

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-10-19), bostonguy3737 (2010-10-19), rumcajs (2010-10-19)

jus curious...is anyone using iacces keyboards on 4.1....i cant get mine to work at all...scientific calc will be in a future update i guess...Mr. Bars...can you do a black color mod?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aguywithglasses View Post
    jus curious...is anyone using iacces keyboards on 4.1....i cant get mine to work at all...scientific calc will be in a future update i guess...Mr. Bars...can you do a black color mod?
    iacess keyboards doesnt work with 4.1 I dont think

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aguywithglasses View Post
    He already said he would possibly throw out a black mod! Can't wait for that!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    They are all working @2x bro... As soon as I free up some time.... I'll get em updated... I just have SO much on my plate right now....
    I made the new 40x40 wifi icons but I cant get them to skin by adding @2x. Is there something im missing?

I made the new 40x40 wifi icons but I cant get them to skin by adding @2x. Is there something im missing?
    The original, non-retina ones need to be in the pack also. If they are not present the retina ones will not show

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

farbod21 (2010-10-19)

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

I was told you have to have the regular size without the @2x or they don't work but, don't quote me on it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Facebook icons
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyjerkz View Post
    i would like to respectfully request these into icons...
    Also if anyone has any
    music id
    you tube
    calculator
    app store
    phone

icons they would like to share would gladly appreciated it...
    I just got my theme today and i'm getting up to date
    there's so many post already -________-

* also what's the name of the original font name used
    i had changed my to "aubrey" for the classified hd but it doesn't sit well with this theme...thank you!

facebook icons they are tranparent background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facebook1.png   -facebook2.png   -facebook3.png   -youtube.png   -youtube1.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikepirih For This Useful Post:

EventHorizn (2010-10-19), funnyjerkz (2010-10-19)

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I've been the only one with this problem, but I'm using Elite Pro HD.

1) I'd like to change the statusbar fonts but they seem to remain stock. Any way to change this?

2) I saw a screenshot of the Elite Pro HD theme where the date was displayed on the springboard between the homescreen icons and the dock icons, any way to do that?

Here's a screenshot of my current setup:

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The original, non-retina ones need to be in the pack also. If they are not present the retina ones will not show
    Ahhh... Gotcha... Thanks Bars!!!

I wish I knew what it is I am missing or what it was i saw that i wanted and on what page it was before I see something else I want when I dont have the time to save it or the knowhow/energy to apply it. Maybe somebody will remind me what it was....even better, deliver and apply it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-19), whtnite (2010-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I wish I knew what it is I am missing or what it was i saw that i wanted and on what page it was before I see something else I want when I dont have the time to save it or the knowhow/energy to apply it. Maybe somebody will remind me what it was....even better, deliver and apply it.
    -imagescaytst4f.jpg

Send your phone to me floppy_joe, i know what you want, and I know what your missing, u know I know u know I know how to save it and what page it's on, and I can save it for you and apply it, so save your energy my friend.

Page 284 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast