Page 2806 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1806230627062756279628042805280628072808281628562906 ... LastLast
Results 56,101 to 56,120 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #56101
    Quote Originally Posted by claptrap- View Post
    How long after donation i get access to the damn theme.

    Need to wait 2.3 days or what?
    Try emailing bars at [email protected]. He has been really busy trying to get the theme updated and keeping up with his family and job.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2013-02-11), Hip5 (2013-02-14), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), TEK_2012 (2013-02-11)

  3. #56102
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok folks. Here is a Durben original, made to fit the i5 and also use wallpaper jpegifier to allow you to use whichever wallpaper you'd like. Also, as a small request, there is a line for you to display, "EPHD" or your name or whatever you'd like. To edit the "sig", go into the Wallpaper.html file and about 2/3's of the way down you'll see <span>E P H D</span>. Change that EPHD to whatever you'd like. If you would like to move it down, if you are on an i5, go into the Style.css file and scroll down to #name and increase the top value. If you don't want to see it, add "display:none;" after the #name:



    EPHDFramelessSideWJ.zip
    Eric when you say optimized for the iP5....what do you mean? Shouldn't the sideframe stretched all the way to the bottom? Here is what it looks on my iP5.
    Thanks for the help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1091.png  

  4. #56103
    He just made it work so the BG fits iPhone 5
    The widget itself is not bigger so that's what you see

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2013-02-11), map1978 (2013-02-11)

  6. #56104
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    He just made it work so the BG fits iPhone 5
    The widget itself is not bigger so that's what you see
    Gotcha...I thought maybe the images and overlay changed too haha

    Also, thank you for helping with the iWidget problem I was having....after a little catching up, I figured it out
    Can't believe how easy they are compared to actual SB widgets

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2013-02-11)

  8. #56105
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    all done with the settings icons just waiting for approval from the boss to post to forum.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    awiner (2013-02-11), EricB78 (2013-02-11), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12)

  10. #56106
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok folks. Here is a Durben original, made to fit the i5 and also use wallpaper jpegifier to allow you to use whichever wallpaper you'd like. Also, as a small request, there is a line for you to display, "EPHD" or your name or whatever you'd like. To edit the "sig", go into the Wallpaper.html file and about 2/3's of the way down you'll see <span>E P H D</span>. Change that EPHD to whatever you'd like. If you would like to move it down, if you are on an i5, go into the Style.css file and scroll down to #name and increase the top value. If you don't want to see it, add "display:none;" after the #name:
    Ah my old friend "iMatte SB"!! I've so missed this one! Thanks Eric! Can you give us the "icono" layout too since Gridlock still isn't working?

    TIA

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Yea I was just gonna ask if anyone can confirm this. I installed those updates early yesterday and still was plagued with the notifications bug all day :/
    Notifications on LS still don't work. Until you see an update to Winterboard in Cydia - they won't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    He just made it work so the BG fits iPhone 5
    The widget itself is not bigger so that's what you see
    Eric should probably change the picture he attached then to what it looks like on ip5.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-02-11 at 08:05 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2013-02-12)

  12. #56107
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360609650.695978.jpg
    My new Baby ...

  13. #56108
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah my old friend "iMatte SB"!! I've so missed this one! Thanks Eric! Can you give us the "icono" layout too since Gridlock still isn't working?

    TIA

    Notifications on LS still don't work. Until you see an update to Winterboard in Cydia - they won't work.

    Eric should probably change the picture he attached then to what it looks like on ip5.
    I don't have an i5, but I'll post two Icono layouts that I think will work when I get home.

  14. #56109
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    You mean this?Attachment 621480
    Me to, please.... Working on iPad 3?!?! Thanx a Lot, Sir!

  15. #56110
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360617492.225278.jpg

    Can someone create a wall for my i5 like this, but in clean EPHD style?
    I have no PS.

    THX in advance

  16. #56111
    Hi
    I have a white border around the whole edge when using this ??
    Pls assist
    On iPhone 5

    TIA
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360619968.423833.jpg

  17. #56112
    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi
    I have a white border around the whole edge when using this ??
    Pls assist
    On iPhone 5

    TIA
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360619968.423833.jpg
    Think you may need wallpaper jpegifier

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2013-02-11), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), shamjosh (2013-02-11), sigit (2013-02-12)

  19. #56113
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Run Icleaner

    Tweak
    Thanks for the tip. It seems whenever switching tweetbot themes you have to run it every time now.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dscottjr81 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2013-02-12)

  21. #56114
    removed

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Think you may need wallpaper jpegifier
    thanks so much
    Last edited by shamjosh; 2013-02-11 at 11:27 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2013-02-11)

  23. #56115
    I believe these Icono layouts will work for both the 4 and 5. There are two layouts. One for when the widget is on the right and one for it in the center.
    FrSideIconos.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360617492.225278.jpg

    Can someone create a wall for my i5 like this, but in clean EPHD style?
    I have no PS.

    THX in advance
    What do you want different than that one? I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), TEK_2012 (2013-02-12)

  25. #56116
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok folks. Here is a Durben original, made to fit the i5 and also use wallpaper jpegifier to allow you to use whichever wallpaper you'd like. Also, as a small request, there is a line for you to display, "EPHD" or your name or whatever you'd like. To edit the "sig", go into the Wallpaper.html file and about 2/3's of the way down you'll see <span>E P H D</span>. Change that EPHD to whatever you'd like. If you would like to move it down, if you are on an i5, go into the Style.css file and scroll down to #name and increase the top value. If you don't want to see it, add "display:none;" after the #name:



    EPHDFramelessSideWJ.zip
    What tweak is that for your battery icon in the upper right hand corner? is it for 4/4S only? i have iPhone 5

  26. #56117
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    What tweak is that for your battery icon in the upper right hand corner? is it for 4/4S only? i have iPhone 5
    I actually took that from an older status bar the called chrome status bar or something like that. Here's the images. You're more than welcome to see if they'll work on the 5
    Battery.zip

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2013-02-12), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), sigit (2013-02-12), TEK_2012 (2013-02-12)

  28. #56118
    Created my own Fallback screen to personalise the best theme ever


  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2013-02-12), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), Korazu (2013-02-12), SHARON1O (2013-02-12), The_Durben (2013-02-12)

  30. #56119
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Created my own Fallback screen to personalise the best theme ever
    That's pretty [email protected] Kinda makes me want to change my name to LightAssassin or something. Haha.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2013-02-12), iRyanKGT (2013-02-12), Korazu (2013-02-12), The_Durben (2013-02-12)

  32. #56120
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I actually took that from an older status bar the called chrome status bar or something like that. Here's the images. You're more than welcome to see if they'll work on the 5
    Battery.zip
    Cool thanks!

Page 2806 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1806230627062756279628042805280628072808281628562906 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •