Page 2667 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1667216725672617265726652666266726682669267727172767 ... LastLast
Results 53,321 to 53,340 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Digging this setup for the night. With a Boss inspired SB

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2012-07-19), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), metaserph (2012-07-18), nik1975 (2012-07-18), rumcajs (2012-07-18), TaJr12 (2012-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    +1. I tried to share that angle a long time ago and nearly got flamed off the board. There really is no comparison. The Boss theme is more -- well -- for kids and attempts at being 'cool'. I also have huge respect for custom icon making but there's something flawed in the theme design period. But this is all SUBJECTIVE. But not totally. If you took EPHD and BOSS into marketting reps that do Graphic Design - they wouldn't put Boss on the same level as EPHD. So there 'are' 'some' objective measures that can be applied - the pro graphics world. There's also the factor of 'theme flavor of the week' that is very common around here. I admit - I too - get bored easily and need a change. I went to Boss for a while - even saw its merit and congratulated several over there and the thememaker on their work.. but in the end -- I just never turn Boss on anymore. It's just not in the same league as EPHD. I know.. I know.. each to his own... let it alone -- Newdes.... LOL!!!
    Definition for graphics design:
    Web definitions:
    An art that is used to create and manipulate images on a wide scale. The ability to bring an image to life, create on-line artwork, and...
    vtwebdesigners.com/definitions.htm

In order for something to be considered graphic design it has to be created. Not pasted! In regards to the icons I love both EPHD and Boss, but again graphically speaking one set is being created and the other pasted in. You clearly know nothing of depth and realism from a creative perspective. You speak as if you have graphic design experience. Show me a post that reflects this skill. A good metaphor is don't talk about another mans house unless yours is in order.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-18), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), mentop (2012-07-20), phil73 (2012-07-18), rumcajs (2012-07-18), TaJr12 (2012-07-18)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vhon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I can respect the fact that they're all custom based icons in BOSS, obviously it takes a lot more talent with photoshop and work, but that doesn't necessarily make for a good look and design choice. The design choice IMO is hideous, they look like toilet seats to me. I think a lot of people are fonding over the custom work more so than the design, which is pushing them to think they like it a lot more than they really do. Think about it, if you had BOSS's icons but they weren't custom, they were picture based, would that design of an icon still be as cool to you? I highly highly doubt it.

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    It not ugly....if you don't like it it doesnt mean all should dislike it also...it's a very complete theme icons are great also...I have to agree with one thing people started to post really crappy icons...themes like boss,senses etc. require to have icons build from scratch....and that can't be rushed...
    EPHD its a Classic....it never leaves my phone....and I think I've had it for a while now...there a many people who don't like EPHD because is picture based theme.....but I don't see them in other threads posting that EPHD is ugly....have some respect ....just my 2c
    u dont have to get carried away mate,,if i dont like something ,i have right to say.ok i dont like it..simple as that..and boss's icons are too ugly atleast to me...and i DONT LIKE IT lol..EPHD has bright icons..and it has all the stuff one would ever want on his idevice..
    Last edited by numskull; 2012-07-18 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    This would be a pointless circular argument. So let's not. But, please, half the contributors here are kids. Under 21 is what I call 'kid'. It's the young ones that really know this gear in my experience - all due respect to the CSS and java pros here too! When a theme's icon concept looks like it's a story board from South Park or The Simpsons - I call it a kiddie theme. Boss, for many of us, is of that ilk - objectively speaking. I'll give you the last word. ;-)
    Most people here are not under 21 lmao. And just because something looks like its concept is geared more for a "kid" doesn't make it bad at all. Maybe some old folks want to feel like a kid again too. Some of mine and many peoples favorite things in life are from being a kid. I know mine is, but I'm still a kid according to you.

Quote Originally Posted by numskull View Post

...and i DONT LIKE IT lol..EPHD has bright icons..and it has all the stuff one would ever want on his idevice..
    lol you can't make claims like that by speaking for everyone else. As someone mentioned earlier some people don't like this theme just like you don't like boss. I love both equally, but that's my 1 cent again.
    Last edited by shortysos7; 2012-07-18 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Most people here are not under 21 lmao. And just because something looks like its concept is geared more for a "kid" doesn't make it bad at all. Maybe some old folks want to feel like a kid again too. Some of mine and many peoples favorite things in life are from being a kid. I know mine is, but I'm still a kid according to you.

lol you can't make claims like that by speaking for everyone else. As someone mentioned earlier some people don't like this theme just like you don't like boss. I love both equally, but that's my 1 cent again.

lol lol lol alright mate..boss is awesome..infact awesome is a small word for boss lol..

Thank God taste is different and defines us as an individual person.
    However it is still a fact that a lot of people fall into the suggestive trap that if something is popular it must be good.
    If you look at something you classify it yourself, ranging from horrible to beatuiful, with any level inbetween. Or take the easy, but wrong option in my view, and go with the flow, "if lots of people think it's nice it must be nice!"
    Make up your own mind and stand up for it, good for your self respect, but could endanger your popularity status. Or don't have your own opinion, adapt the masses thoughts, be one in a billion with lots of same minded "friends".
    A choice everyone can make, all part of being an individual person.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2012-07-18), EricB78 (2012-07-18), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Digging this setup for the night. With a Boss inspired SB

So where is the dload link bro???????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19)

lol lol lol alright mate..boss is awesome..infact awesome is a small word for boss lol..
    I didn't say you had to make such a facetious statement. All I said was do t make claims for other people. No need to take it out of line.cBefore you disrespect go make a theme yourself and put the time and effort these themes do before you start putting one down. I understand you don't like it but no need to bash it with others on another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Definition for graphics design:
    Web definitions:
    An art that is used to create and manipulate images on a wide scale. The ability to bring an image to life, create on-line artwork, and...
    vtwebdesigners.com/definitions.htm

In order for something to be considered graphic design it has to be created. Not pasted! In regards to the icons I love both EPHD and Boss, but again graphically speaking one set is being created and the other pasted in. You clearly know nothing of depth and realism from a creative perspective. You speak as if you have graphic design experience. Show me a post that reflects this skill. A good metaphor is don't talk about another mans house unless yours is in order.
    +1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    I didn't say you had to make such a facetious statement. All I said was do t make claims for other people. No need to take it out of line.cBefore you disrespect go make a theme yourself and put the time and effort these themes do before you start putting one down. I understand you don't like it but no need to bash it with others on another thread.

+1
    perhaps you is right

So, this morning I decided to have a go at converting a GPS LS to a GPS SB. I took the EPHDiOS5 LS GPS Weather.theme and came up with this so far

Opinions? Suggestions?

Edit: Also, all credit and thanks to the original creator(s).
    i need the safari and mail icon with loaders of urs?
    Last edited by numskull; 2012-07-18 at 03:21 PM.

perhaps you is right

Lol. Wow I see my typing on an iPad still needs improvement

Default No wonder why your screen name is Numbskull
    no offense but BOSS is crap theme..i mean look at them icons.too ugly..EPHd ROCKS..all the way
    Grow up and have some respect for the themers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by companyboss View Post
    Grow up and have some respect for the themers.

ok UNCLE SO CALLED COMPANY BOSS:d

ok UNCLE SO CALLED COMPANY BOSS:d
    how that EPHD install went by the way?.....still have THAT faith on your phone... ?????

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), The_Durben (2012-07-19)

perhaps you is right

Those icons are skinned for a different theme. Would you like them in the EPHD Frameless style?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    how that EPHD install went by the way?.....still have THAT faith on your phone... ?????

i forgot to thankyou? if i did.i m sorry...i got rid of faith and xsellize and it went fine ..thanks man...

Those icons are skinned for a different theme. Would you like them in the EPHD Frameless style?

yes ERIC sir..EPHDa style all the way and i might need some other icons with loading screens so i will be disturbing you time to time

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    So where is the dload link bro???????
    i forgot to thankyou? if i did.i m sorry...i got rid of faith and xsellize and it went fine ..thanks man...

yes ERIC sir..EPHDa style all the way and i might need some other icons with loading screens so i will be disturbing you time to time
    Well, feel free to look here too:
    Curry's little HP

There's a ton of great stuff in there. Curry is a real artist and was pumping out beautiful icons.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), TaJr12 (2012-07-18)

Thanks

Well, feel free to look here too:
    Curry's little HP

There's a ton of great stuff in there. Curry is a real artist and was pumping out beautiful icons.
    i have been to this site before..but i like EPHD icons which have more default iphone icons look in them....

i have been to this site before..but i like EPHD icons which have more default iphone icons look in them....
    Here ya go:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -email.png   -safari.png  

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), numskull (2012-07-18), The_Durben (2012-07-19)

Thanks

Here ya go:

cheers man

30. The Following User Says Thank You to numskull For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-18)

Page 2667 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1667216725672617265726652666266726682669267727172767 ... LastLast