Page 2666 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1666216625662616265626642665266626672668267627162766 ... LastLast
Results 53,301 to 53,320 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

she doing great. Yeah thing everyone on all of MMI is hanging out in boss theme. Hopefully Bars will drop the update soon and thing can get rolling again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-17), macinmac (2012-07-17), mymonkeyballs (2012-07-17)

well...boss is nice too

Bars...we need the energy to go UP!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-07-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no offense but BOSS is crap theme..i mean look at them icons.too ugly..EPHd ROCKS..all the way

Quote Originally Posted by numskull View Post
    no offense but BOSS is crap theme..i mean look at them icons.too ugly..EPHd ROCKS..all the way
    It not ugly....if you don't like it it doesnt mean all should dislike it also...it's a very complete theme icons are great also...I have to agree with one thing people started to post really crappy icons...themes like boss,senses etc. require to have icons build from scratch....and that can't be rushed...
    EPHD its a Classic....it never leaves my phone....and I think I've had it for a while now...there a many people who don't like EPHD because is picture based theme.....but I don't see them in other threads posting that EPHD is ugly....have some respect ....just my 2c

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-17), G-weezy (2012-07-17), Hip5 (2012-07-18), Joserrrr (2012-07-17), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), macinmac (2012-07-17), Spiteful (2012-07-18), TaJr12 (2012-07-17), Trimo (2012-07-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    It not ugly....if you don't like it it doesnt mean all should dislike it also...it's a very complete theme icons are great also...I have to agree with one thing people started to post really crappy icons...themes like boss,senses etc. require to have icons build from scratch....and that can't be rushed...
    EPHD its a Classic....it never leaves my phone....and I think I've had it for a while now...there a many people who don't like EPHD because is picture based theme.....but I don't see them in other threads posting that EPHD is ugly....have some respect ....just my 2c
    Nicely said!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-17), Hip5 (2012-07-18), rumcajs (2012-07-17)

I can respect the fact that they're all custom based icons in BOSS, obviously it takes a lot more talent with photoshop and work, but that doesn't necessarily make for a good look and design choice. The design choice IMO is hideous, they look like toilet seats to me. I think a lot of people are fonding over the custom work more so than the design, which is pushing them to think they like it a lot more than they really do. Think about it, if you had BOSS's icons but they weren't custom, they were picture based, would that design of an icon still be as cool to you? I highly highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by numskull View Post
    I would prefer EPHD over is but I like Boss too. its really apples and oranges when you compare the too. I've made both types of icons and each has its own drawn really. its a matter of taste.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

I just think that we need to respect other themers and Bars by not saying anything bad about other themes on this thread or any thread for that matter. Everything is a matter of opion and if you don't like a theme then just don't use it. No hard felling meant by this just want to stay respectful of others work.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-17), Hip5 (2012-07-18), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), rumcajs (2012-07-17), Spiteful (2012-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    I just think that we need to respect other themers and Bars by not saying anything bad about other themes on this thread or any thread for that matter. Everything is a matter of opion and if you don't like a theme then just don't use it. No hard felling meant by this just want to stay respectful of others work.
    +1000.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2012-07-18), King_O_Hill (2012-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Here is the MJSmash combo you were looking for. Moved some stuff around in my Dropbox.

MJSmash
    When i use it with "de" Language it donīt shows the Temp anymore.??
    Can you help ?

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    When i use it with "de" Language it donīt shows the Temp anymore.??
    Can you help ?
    You might be better off PM'ing Bombmom as she's the one that cleaned up the code for MamaJaay.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), UNLOCKZ (2012-07-17)

Thanks

Who is Bombmom ?
    Here this is what i have now, all German but no Temp...

and the Widget writes Text Big on Start but i have it small on Start like ...

I write in the .html "ist es" and on the Phone it shows "Ist Es"

Where i can find the original not cleaned Version ?

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Who is Bombmom ?
    Here this is what i have now, all German but no Temp...

and the Widget writes Text Big on Start but i have it small on Start like ...

I write in the .html "ist es" and on the Phone it shows "Ist Es"

Where i can find the original not cleaned Version ?

Thanks !
    Bombmom is the person who cleaned up the code for the widget. I'm not sure why the temp isn't displaying. But, to change the "ist es" text to display in lower case, I believe in the JS file where the display is set up it well say UpperCase. You'll need to change that to LowerCase.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-19), UNLOCKZ (2012-07-17)

Thanks

I dont know who i can find Bombmom to ask.
    And all is "toLowerCase" but no change

I like this LS Design but this Code / Version is ...

Please Help !

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I can respect the fact that they're all custom based icons in BOSS, obviously it takes a lot more talent with photoshop and work, but that doesn't necessarily make for a good look and design choice. The design choice IMO is hideous, they look like toilet seats to me. I think a lot of people are fonding over the custom work more so than the design, which is pushing them to think they like it a lot more than they really do. Think about it, if you had BOSS's icons but they weren't custom, they were picture based, would that design of an icon still be as cool to you? I highly highly doubt it.
    +1. I tried to share that angle a long time ago and nearly got flamed off the board. There really is no comparison. The Boss theme is more -- well -- for kids and attempts at being 'cool'. I also have huge respect for custom icon making but there's something flawed in the theme design period. But this is all SUBJECTIVE. But not totally. If you took EPHD and BOSS into marketting reps that do Graphic Design - they wouldn't put Boss on the same level as EPHD. So there 'are' 'some' objective measures that can be applied - the pro graphics world. There's also the factor of 'theme flavor of the week' that is very common around here. I admit - I too - get bored easily and need a change. I went to Boss for a while - even saw its merit and congratulated several over there and the thememaker on their work.. but in the end -- I just never turn Boss on anymore. It's just not in the same league as EPHD. I know.. I know.. each to his own... let it alone -- Newdes.... LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    +1. I tried to share that angle a long time ago and nearly got flamed off the board. There really is no comparison. The Boss theme is more -- well -- for kids and attempts at being 'cool'. I also have huge respect for custom icon making but there's something flawed in the theme design period. But this is all SUBJECTIVE. But not totally. If you took EPHD and BOSS into marketting reps that do Graphic Design - they wouldn't put Boss on the same level as EPHD. So there 'are' 'some' objective measures that can be applied - the pro graphics world. There's also the factor of 'theme flavor of the week' that is very common around here. I admit - I too - get bored easily and need a change. I went to Boss for a while - even saw its merit and congratulated several over there and the thememaker on their work.. but in the end -- I just never turn Boss on anymore. It's just not in the same league as EPHD. I know.. I know.. each to his own... let it alone -- Newdes.... LOL!!!
    I completely disagree with you even if you are entitled to your own opinion and everything is subjective. You also can't say for sure whether or not in the graphics world people would prefer boss or ephd of it were to be put onto a phone. I know many of people who in graphics designs for major corps. and prefer the Boss theme but still like this theme. Instead of you saying its an attempt for kids being cool, I'd rather you say it's just a theme with its own unique feel, because most people here aren't kids anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post

Goodnight guys!
    thank you ........can you share this theme 4 me ...email [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    I completely disagree with you even if you are entitled to your own opinion and everything is subjective. You also can't say for sure whether or not in the graphics world people would prefer boss or ephd of it were to be put onto a phone. I know many of people who in graphics designs for major corps. and prefer the Boss theme but still like this theme. Instead of you saying its an attempt for kids being cool, I'd rather you say it's just a theme with its own unique feel, because most people here aren't kids anyway.
    This would be a pointless circular argument. So let's not. But, please, half the contributors here are kids. Under 21 is what I call 'kid'. It's the young ones that really know this gear in my experience - all due respect to the CSS and java pros here too! When a theme's icon concept looks like it's a story board from South Park or The Simpsons - I call it a kiddie theme. Boss, for many of us, is of that ilk - objectively speaking. I'll give you the last word. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    This is a cleaned up version.
    No extra code. Turn animations off in config.

Thanks for the backup Had a really good coder clean it for me. Bombmom is awesome.
    How do I change the color of text? Where to go and do that? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    --->LINK UPDATED<---

**better alignment IMO*
    **more babe pics from curryking
    **no slider included, pictured slider is Curryking's CK mini slider

Props to schnedi!
    schnedi=Awesome!!

What up peeps!! It's your boy chevymusclecar getnitin!!!

I share with you...

CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS!!!

w/ AWESOME Babe pics brought to you by Curryking!! Thx pal!!

Alt city pics located in Elements folder, just rename folder to Walls...

Alt 12hr Flip Clock located in Elements folder, just rename to Single...

Babes
    12hr... :P

City
    24hr...

Download here...

http://bit.ly/CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS

Hit thanks if you like...
    the link is down. any alternative download links? thanks you!

Page 2666 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1666216625662616265626642665266626672668267627162766 ... LastLast