Page 2648 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1648214825482598263826462647264826492650265826982748 ... LastLast
Results 52,941 to 52,960 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #52941
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Which part lol? LS is cmc ultimate and SB is EPHD with Eric's GPS I matte v2.1 and lots of little tweaks. I have never been asked to share before and therefore haven't learned how to. I assume using Dropbox, but just haven't ever attempted it. I am very new to this (as Eric and Hill and several others can attest lol). Pm me on what parts you like and I will try to help.
    Glenn, just so you know, the phone iMatte theme is not my design. I ported it to the iPad, but didn't do the original work. I don't want anyone thinking that I claimed to be the creator Although, if you look through my photobucket from my sig, I did make a few different overlays for the phone version.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  3. #52942
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Glenn, just so you know, the phone iMatte theme is not my design. I ported it to the iPad, but didn't do the original work. I don't want anyone thinking that I claimed to be the creator Although, if you look through my photobucket from my sig, I did make a few different overlays for the phone version.
    Sorry, I remember getting it from you for the iPad. My bad ;-).

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  5. #52943
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Sorry, I remember getting it from you for the iPad. My bad ;-).
    It's cool man. I just didn't want the "credit police" coming after you. Or me for that matter.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  7. #52944
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    I am forever apologizing because I can't remember anything lol. I am working the next 7 days str8 and will be going through threads making my own tutorial so I can look at it when I want to remember how to change things and such lol. It's pretty pathetic how quick I forget something if I don't do it several times.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-07-02), King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  9. #52945
    Can anybody Share this Theme Again.
    Its down.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    here's the widget




    As always changes in the Config.js

    credits to durben/subywrex for the overlay and Zausser for the wallpaper!

    .

  10. #52946
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    I am forever apologizing because I can't remember anything lol. I am working the next 7 days str8 and will be going through threads making my own tutorial so I can look at it when I want to remember how to change things and such lol. It's pretty pathetic how quick I forget something if I don't do it several times.
    I started bookmarking particular posts and naming the bookmark what the "mod" is. For instance, King posted how to put a line in a LS.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6533097

    So I named the bookmark, "Line under status bar". Just an idea that might help you out

    Is anyone on here using Clockify? Has an icon for it been made? I'm curious because I'm thinking about making one and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. I made one kinda quickly last night, but I'm not sure how much I like it.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-02 at 09:17 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-07-04), King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  12. #52947
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Try here:
    Curry's little HP

    I'll post up a google chrome icon too.

    Credits to Chaotic Buddhist for the cool artwork
    Got it! Thank you!

  13. #52948
    SORRY FOR MY EARLIER F-UP

    Here's the correct file

    1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) weather info and time in words up top, 3day forecast on bottom - credits Schnedi
    5) overlays - credit ChevyMuscleCar
    6) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.





    Download link:

    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7228724_4041024_767899

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-07-03), chevymusclecar (2012-07-03), EricB78 (2012-07-03), Golfinglenn (2012-07-03), Hip5 (2012-07-04), Korazu (2012-07-03)

  15. #52949
    iPhone? More like MyPhone noypiako0929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lompoc, California
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 142 Times in 71 Posts

    @ERIC just wondering if u can edit this one brother. Change the text boss to NOYPI and put a red shadow on it. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341263577.691305.jpg  

  16. #52950
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I actually have been working with someone that is using a little different method to get weather. It can actually pull it from several different places and cache it and then the LS loads that info directly from the cache.

    I know that you are thinking - What good is that? the good part is that your lock screen loads instantly, because it is not going out to a website to retrieve data and then process it. the data is already there on your device. It is done with a few scripts and does NOT use the GPS chip so that any iDevice can utilize it.
    You properly refer to this method, GPS and Shell Scripts

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-07-03), King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  18. #52951
    Eric or Chevy. Download the springboard I posted and tell me if it's lagging on your phone

  19. #52952
    Quote Originally Posted by noypiako0929 View Post
    @ERIC just wondering if u can edit this one brother. Change the text boss to NOYPI and put a red shadow on it. TIA
    Hope these work. I didn't know the font so I went with one that looked pretty close.




    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Eric or Chevy. Download the springboard I posted and tell me if it's lagging on your phone
    It took a few seconds to load all of the info initially, maybe 5 or so. But once it loads it seems to run pretty smoothly.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-03 at 01:02 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04), Tomme11 (2012-07-03)

  21. #52953
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    You properly refer to this method, GPS and Shell Scripts
    Ras, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to put this out there, as you know it will lead to a lot of questions that at this point, only you can answer. I'm glad that you shared it, hopefully I didn't put you in a spot mate.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  22. #52954
    iPhone? More like MyPhone noypiako0929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lompoc, California
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 142 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hope these work. I didn't know the font so I went with one that looked pretty close.






    It took a few seconds to load all of the info initially, maybe 5 or so. But once it loads it seems to run pretty smoothly.
    Thanks a lot eric... Looks good brother!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to noypiako0929 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-07-03)

  24. #52955
    Edit
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-03 at 01:30 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  26. #52956
    iPhone? More like MyPhone noypiako0929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lompoc, California
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 142 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Since I had the PSD made, I figured I'd make that last wall for EPHD too


    Can u make it 640x960... The one that says NOYPI brother?

  27. #52957
    Quote Originally Posted by noypiako0929 View Post
    Can u make it 640x960... The one that says NOYPI brother?
    I just realized that the one that you posted was small. I'll have to make it bigger.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04), Tomme11 (2012-07-03)

  29. #52958
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Looks really good MamaJaay, but on my screen the top Overlay (if that's what its called) is a little high and overlaps my status bar. What would be the proper way for me to move that background down a little bit, but leave all the lettering and such in the same spot on the screen?



    Thanks,

    Glenn

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-07-04)

  31. #52959
    iPhone? More like MyPhone noypiako0929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lompoc, California
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 142 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I just realized that the one that you posted was small. I'll have to make it bigger.
    Aight brother....

  32. #52960
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Looks really good MamaJaay, but on my screen the top Overlay (if that's what its called) is a little high and overlaps my status bar. What would be the proper way for me to move that background down a little bit, but leave all the lettering and such in the same spot on the screen?


    Thanks,

    Glenn
    Go into the Wallpaper.html file and change the topoverlay top value to -255px from -260px.

    Here's the wallpaper Noypi


    And a few EPHD ones.




    And one for King and Glenn
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-03 at 02:00 AM.

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-07-04), holdenrf (2012-07-05), King_O_Hill (2012-07-04), UNLOCKZ (2012-07-04)

Page 2648 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1648214825482598263826462647264826492650265826982748 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •