Page 2645 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1645214525452595263526432644264526462647265526952745 ... LastLast
Results 52,881 to 52,900 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

At the Yellow Pages

Where can I get the psd's?

Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Where can I get the psd's?
    They're in the theme when you download it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-01)

Sorry bro where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Sorry bro where exactly?
    In the PSD folder. Navigate to var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/PSD

Please tell me that you're always using your mobile to post on here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-01)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    You're correct. I'm in Maple Shade, NJ. I probably could change it to Philly, since it's only maybe 5 miles from me. Where are you? I'm guessing on the Pa side?
    Yes, the PA side. Because there are some trolls from other forums that follow me around and 'stalk' my presence - I can't post 'exactly' where i am.. But yes, PA side -- NW side of Philly - one of the first few burbs as you leave the NW tip of Philly. I can say AMBLER and that's close enough - to give you an idea. I just wish Chevy or one of the other weather cats would recode for AccuWeather or Google Weather. We'd all be a LOT happier.

Here ya go:

A couple icons for NewdestinyX:
    HAHA!!! LOVE THOSE Icons for Wells Fargo and Starbux, Eric. !!! It's like you've been to the WellsFargo center sports arena!! :-) Awesome. I don't need the Sports Illustrated pics.. I have a lovely wife of 30 years and I'll get in trouble if I start putting semi-naked chics on my phone. That's for MUCH younger men.. LOL!!!!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2012-07-01 at 03:13 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-01), King_O_Hill (2012-07-01)

We've already had the discussion on using other weather services. Yahoo is the most internationally workable service right now if I remember the conversation that well. Most other services only allow so many free hits from the feed and someone would have to host the feed, but it would cost $$$ to do it. That's the brief history of why yahoo.

Also to learn how to code that for dummy's, only 2-4 years of school to fully understand, or about 4-6 years of tinkering.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-01), NewD (2012-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes, the PA side. Because there are some trolls from other forums that follow me around and 'stalk' my presence - I can't post 'exactly' where i am.. But yes, PA side -- NW side of Philly - one of the first few burbs as you leave the NW tip of Philly. I can say AMBLER and that's close enough - to give you an idea. I just wish Chevy or one of the other weather cats would recode for AccuWeather or Google Weather. We'd all be a LOT happier.

HAHA!!! LOVE THOSE Icons for Wells Fargo and Starbux, Eric. !!! It's like you've been to the WellsFargo center sports arena!! :-) Awesome. I don't need the Sports Illustrated pics.. I have a lovely wife of 30 years and I'll get in trouble if I start putting semi-naked chics on my phone. That's for MUCH younger men.. LOL!!!!!
    Haha. The SI icons were for Pathman. I think the Accuweather and Google Weather question was "answered" in the GPS thread.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We've already had the discussion on using other weather services. Yahoo is the most internationally workable service right now if I remember the conversation that well. Most other services only allow so many free hits from the feed and someone would have to host the feed, but it would cost $$$ to do it. That's the brief history of why yahoo.

Also to learn how to code that for dummy's, only 2-4 years of school to fully understand, or about 4-6 years of tinkering.
    I was waiting for you to pop in with that

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-01), NewD (2012-07-01)

Thanks

That makes sense, King - on why Yahoo. It can't cost us $ - agreed. You guys made the right choice then. Just such a SUCKY weather service - UNLESS you're in a Metropolitan area - or big city - then you're fine.

That makes sense, King - on why Yahoo. It can't cost us $ - agreed. You guys made the right choice then. Just such a SUCKY weather service - UNLESS you're in a Metropolitan area - or big city - then you're fine.
    I actually have been working with someone that is using a little different method to get weather. It can actually pull it from several different places and cache it and then the LS loads that info directly from the cache.

I know that you are thinking - What good is that? the good part is that your lock screen loads instantly, because it is not going out to a website to retrieve data and then process it. the data is already there on your device. It is done with a few scripts and does NOT use the GPS chip so that any iDevice can utilize it.

Sorry to get off topic of EPHD, I'll climb down from my soap box now.

If you are interested in part of the discussion, it starts about here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6492170

The funny thing is that @Newdestinyx was involved in that conversation back in April. It sucks getting old eh!!

lol, Brian
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-07-01 at 04:34 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-07-01)

Thanks

I
    If you are interested in part of the discussion, it starts about here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6492170

The funny thing is that @Newdestinyx was involved in that conversation back in April. It sucks getting old eh!!

lol, Brian
    Ha! So in three months you haven't made any progress on getting us this new weather fetching built into a widget? C'mon dude!?!?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-01)

Ha! So in three months you haven't made any progress on getting us this new weather fetching built into a widget? C'mon dude!?!?
    au contraire mon ami,

Here is a scrolling weather forecast that is NOT from yahoo, notice the precipitation data!

It is just not ready for any kind of release yet, please don't ask!
    I always share anything, but this I can't.

Here is another that has been shared:

Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-07-01 at 06:10 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

JGKC9AYC (2012-07-01), The_Durben (2012-07-01)

au contraire mon ami,

Here is a scrolling weather forecast that is NOT from yahoo, notice the precipitation data!

It is just not ready for any kind of release yet.

Here is another:

I kinda like that MiOS image!

Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    I kinda like that MiOS image!
    It comes with the MiOS theme:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/806883-mios-teaser-truck.html

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-01), JGKC9AYC (2012-07-01)

Hi all,

Just to check what's the folder and icon name for activator in the settings ? I tried "com.libactivator.preferencebundle" and place "[email protected]" in the folder but still no changes.

Btw I'm using iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    Hi all,

Just to check what's the folder and icon name for activator in the settings ? I tried "com.libactivator.preferencebundle" and place "[email protected]" in the folder but still no changes.

Btw I'm using iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1

TIA.
    It's just libactivator. No com. or anything else.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-07-01), PeanutButter (2012-07-01)

It's just libactivator. No com. or anything else.
    Thanks!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to PeanutButter For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    Free boss.ios
    Why are you posting this everywhere? this is a paid theme.

Can we have a Mod please look into this?

Update: OK, it looks like someone just deleted the posts! Thank You!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-07-01 at 09:57 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-07-02), EricB78 (2012-07-01), scapegoat81 (2012-07-01), The_Durben (2012-07-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, King, you had me scratching my head wondering what your post was about.

On another note, tried irealsms and had to remove. Kept erasing all my texts lol. Have you ever had that issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Lol, King, you had me scratching my head wondering what your post was about.

On another note, tried irealsms and had to remove. Kept erasing all my texts lol. Have you ever had that issue?
    Yeah, some idiot was posting the Boss theme as a zip file for anyone to download. It didn't last long, hopefully no one really saw it.

No, I have been using it since iOS 4 and never had that problem. do you have the Auto-Delete SMS turned on in the advanced settings?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-07-01)

Page 2645 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1645214525452595263526432644264526462647265526952745 ... LastLast