Page 2634 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1634213425342584262426322633263426352636264426842734 ... LastLast
Results 52,661 to 52,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Do you have something else in winterboard above this LS?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27)

Something changed in your naming, don't know what, because the old version worked perfect.

Here it is with nothing else checked in winterboard

Pic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Download the bundle package the Tajr posted at the top of this page.
    I did and that's how I got the correct slider as it was the standard slider, but it's a little off on the alignment also, besides not having the cameragrabber icon.

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Can you post screen shot of the Hi Low Thanks.
    Edit the ChevyStyles.css in the LS/Css folder and just adjust like so
    #high(
    top: 39px;

And the new bundles should take care of the rest.
    I've also got an ipad 3...
    Taj, I also had to change the value to top: 30px; to make it look right.
    -img_0007.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    I did and that's how I got the correct slider as it was the standard slider, but it's a little off on the alignment also, besides not having the cameragrabber icon.

I've also got an ipad 3...
    Taj, I also had to change the value to top: 30px; to make it look right.
    -img_0007.jpg
    Are you on ipad 3 as well
    Just took this screen shot with mine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27)

Slider is about 2-3 px too low and to the left. Needs to be moved 2-3 px up, and 2-3px right

Slider is the right one.

Camera grabber is still stock.

And 30 made the High right

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Okay really sorry here is the correct bundle fix. Posted wrong one. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36770271/Bundle%20fix.zip

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), Korazu (2012-06-26), The_Durben (2012-06-27)

Ok now I'm jealous lmao! :P need an ipad3

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), Korazu (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Yo bud you get my PM

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27)

These bundles should work for the new iPad:
    Bundles.zip

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), Korazu (2012-06-26), MamaJaay (2012-06-28), TaJr12 (2012-06-26), The_Durben (2012-06-27)

Thanks

These bundles should work for the new iPad:
    Bundles.zip
    Thanks Eric I also updated the download link with the new updated bundles. I found the ones you sent me before.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), Korazu (2012-06-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

New I forgot something need to add in the ipad 3 telephoneUI items. okay brb
    Here add this to LS it is new bundle package.
    Bundles.zip
    Where do those go into, Tajr?

And Eric,
    I did everything you said about renaming the @2x with @2x~ipad, etc.. When you first said 'you'll be 90% there' after renaming all the stuff in the UIImage folder I thought I'd see all the icons switched too. I do not.. Then I looked around and saw all my favorite stuff WITHIN Apps and the System Prefs window all decked out as EPHD now on my iPad3 -- but only a few icons (Cydia stuff mostly) whose icons had changed.. So 2 questions..

1)Are these changes ported to iPad "technically" too small to be a true port over to iPad from iPhone -- meaning, basically - are we fudging it here? - Not that I'm complaining - it's look GREEEAT to have ANYthing EPHD on my iPad3.. But just wondering..
    2) - You said to the other guy you were helping that after he did the renaming -- you'd help him with icon stuff.. So how would that work if several of us 'wanted help'. Is there a problem posting 90% of the icons from EPHD for iphone for us in a huge zip file somewhere? Does that mess with Bars' beta process... meaning 'HIS call'.. Let me know where the help can start 'and end'..

And IF we can't have the lion's share of EPHD icons on iPad yet -- what's a 'complimentary' icon package I could buy - that would 'temporarily' go along with EPHD UI stuff until we get a full icon portover?

Thanks again for all the amazing work you guys are doing. EPDH and iMatte and Chevy's Lockscreens on my iPad 3 are just stellar!!!!!

MUCH appreciated..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27)

Thanks

-img_0010.jpg

Looks great Tajr! Loving it. Thanks for the save Eric! Great teamwork!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

And Eric,
    I did everything you said about renaming the @2x with @2x~ipad, etc.. When you first said 'you'll be 90% there' after renaming all the stuff in the UIImage folder I thought I'd see all the icons switched too. I do not.. Then I looked around and saw all my favorite stuff WITHIN Apps and the System Prefs window all decked out as EPHD now on my iPad3 -- but only a few icons (Cydia stuff mostly) whose icons had changed.. So 2 questions..

1)Are these changes ported to iPad "technically" too small to be a true port over to iPad from iPhone -- meaning, basically - are we fudging it here? - Not that I'm complaining - it's look GREEEAT to have ANYthing EPHD on my iPad3.. But just wondering..
    2) - You said to the other guy you were helping that after he did the renaming -- you'd help him with icon stuff.. So how would that work if several of us 'wanted help'. Is there a problem posting 90% of the icons from EPHD for iphone for us in a huge zip file somewhere? Does that mess with Bars' beta process... meaning 'HIS call'.. Let me know where the help can start 'and end'..

And IF we can't have the lion's share of EPHD icons on iPad yet -- what's a 'complimentary' icon package I could buy - that would 'temporarily' go along with EPHD UI stuff until we get a full icon portover?

Thanks again for all the amazing work you guys are doing. EPDH and iMatte and Chevy's Lockscreens on my iPad 3 are just stellar!!!!!

MUCH appreciated..
    Most of the UI images are actually exactly the same size. No issues there really. The icons are only different in size by 30 pixels. So they stretch a little but aren't too bad. For icon naming, make sure you get AppInfo from Cydia. That will tell you bundle and icon names for your apps. If you want, I can post a zip file with all of the icons that I have made personally for the iPad. I can't post ones that were done by Bars however. Give me a few minutes to set up a zip of my icons.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), MamaJaay (2012-06-28), NewD (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

And Eric,

MUCH appreciated..
    Okay the bundle will go into /var/stash/themes.XxXxX/CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_LS_IPAD/Bundles

Okay just changing the names in the UI folder will only change the UI images such as the WiFi Bars and 3G symbol. You will also have to go through the rest of the folders and do the same thing. Not sure with Icon name don't have iPad 3 only 2 so Eric can help you out with that. all of the app store icons will frame right once you rename the items in the EPHDiosIpad/bundles/com.apple.mobileframework items correctly.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), NewD (2012-06-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Ok now I'm jealous lmao! :P need an ipad3
    Oh Chevy!! It looks UNBELIEVABLE on the iPAD3.. The new Ultimate GPS Weather.. Oh My.. I shed a 'tear' when it just opened up. GLORIOUS IMAGES - rotating.. Oh my, Oh my.. Can't believe you can't see your own work on the iPad3. You will 'wet yourself'... SO GORGEOUS!!

Most of the UI images are actually exactly the same size. No issues there really. The icons are only different in size by 30 pixels. So they stretch a little but aren't too bad. For icon naming, make sure you get AppInfo from Cydia. That will tell you bundle and icon names for your apps. If you want, I can post a zip file with all of the icons that I have made personally for the iPad. I can't post ones that were done by Bars however. Give me a few minutes to set up a zip of my icons.
    Thanks - for the moment I will be VERY happy with your icon bundles.. And THANK YOU.. But why again do I need APP INFO? I already downloaded a Batch Renamer for Mac that worked perfectly..

Okay the bundle will go into /var/stash/themes.XxXxX/CMC_GPS_THE_ULTIMATE_LS_IPAD/Bundles

Okay just changing the names in the UI folder will only change the UI images such as the WiFi Bars and 3G symbol. You will also have to go through the rest of the folders and do the same thing.
    I figured that!
    Not sure with Icon name don't have iPad 3 only 2 so Eric can help you out with that. all of the app store icons will frame right once you rename the items in the EPHDiosIpad/bundles/com.apple.mobileframework items correctly.
    I don't see a folder named EPHDiosIpad.. Where is that?
    Last edited by NewD; 2012-06-26 at 10:58 PM.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-06-26), EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), Korazu (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Oh Chevy!! It looks UNBELIEVABLE on the iPAD3.. The new Ultimate GPS Weather.. Oh My.. I shed a 'tear' when it just opened up. GLORIOUS IMAGES - rotating.. Oh my, Oh my.. Can't believe you can't see your own work on the iPad3. You will 'wet yourself'... SO GORGEOUS!!

Thanks - for the moment I will be VERY happy with your icon bundles.. And THANK YOU.. But why again do I need APP INFO? I already downloaded a Batch Renamer for Mac that worked perfectly..
    AppInfo tells you the bundle name and icon name for the apps that you have on your iPad. That way you don't have to go searching for the bundle name and such.

He's saying that you'll need to take the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder from your phone, rename the files that end in ~iphone to ~ipad and put that bundle in the EPHD bundles folder that you put on your iPad.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), MamaJaay (2012-06-28), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks

I figured that!I don't see a folder named EPHDiosIpad.. Where is that?
    Sorry that is just the EPHD theme you are using I named mine EPHD2012ipad so I know what I am working on. Also App Info is a cydia app that will tell you the names of the icons and bundle name so you can make Icon that you want and put them in the correct places so you have EPHD icons.

AppInfo tells you the bundle name and icon name for the apps that you have on your iPad. That way you don't have to go searching for the bundle name and such.

He's saying that you'll need to take the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder from your phone, rename the files that end in ~iphone to ~ipad and put that bundle in the EPHD bundles folder that you put on your iPad.
    man you beat me to it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-27)

I'm...idk. Something is wrong if all of yours ate working and mines not.

I think I'm just going to give up. The old version worked fine for me.

Sorry that is just the EPHD theme you are using I named mine EPHD2012ipad so I know what I am working on. Also App Info is a cydia app that will tell you the names of the icons and bundle name so you can make Icon that you want and put them in the correct places so you have EPHD icons.

man you beat me to it.
    I'm just too quick for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I'm...idk. Something is wrong if all of yours ate working and mines not.

I think I'm just going to give up. The old version worked fine for me.
    Did you download the bundles that I posted? Are you on the new iPad?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-27), MamaJaay (2012-06-28), TaJr12 (2012-06-27)

Page 2634 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1634213425342584262426322633263426352636264426842734 ... LastLast