Page 2629 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1629212925292579261926272628262926302631263926792729 ... LastLast
Results 52,561 to 52,580 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Haven't tried folders yet. And I went back to no iconoclasm. Reset icons where I wanted in stock mode in a 4x5 max per page. Then turned your 4x5 Iconclasm back on and all icons where I want them now. Oy...

Hey - is EPHD, icons and all, ported to iPad 3 yet? Where are people getting the icons that go with iMatte? A different paid theme?
    I'm glad that you have the layout situated now.

As to the EPHD port, that's all me so far There are a couple cool iPad themes also. You might want to check out MiOS as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Looking good bud. What other folders do you have besides Jailbreak? Have you installed FolderIcons from Cydia? It's a pretty cool tweak. The repo for it is http://vertex.boo.pl/cydia

Aaaanddd...go into eu.heinelt.ifile inside bundles and change the icon name to [email protected]. Sorry.

Oh, and the font should be through Cydia. It will go in Bytafont and you'll select it that way.

Oh, here. Try putting the news stand files in com.apple.springboard. I'm curious how they turn out. There are two files here. One is blank so you won't see it. But when you click on the icon and the window opens, click the next or last button to get to the blank file. Save both and put them in the com.apple.springboard folder in the theme.
    Here is where I put those images, but newstand icon is still that ugly brown wood stock image lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    I would like to give a special thanks today to Eric and King for walking me through getting my Ipad set up and for MamaJaay for helping convince me to get one :-). Eric has corresponded several times walking me through things and supplying links to his work as well as the cyan Zepplin and King has also supplied some links to UlImages to turn my theme into Cyan. The more I use the pad the more I see cyan in all the little spinners, loading bars, battery, etc. Very very cool and mucho appreciated!!! When I get good enough to help others I will definitely pay it forward.

Next step is to try out that font MamaJaay was touting. Do I just need to go through CSS files and change the name of the font or ???
    If you go into the CSS file and make sure the font is Helvetica, that way it will automatically use the system font in the widget/lockscreen. When I say system font, I mean the font selected in bytafont.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-06-26 at 09:01 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), Golfinglenn (2012-06-26)

Here is where I put those images, but newstand icon is still that ugly brown wood stock image lol.
    They should end in ~ipad not ~iphone My bad. Oops

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Golfinglenn (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Made the iPad change in both files and no change to icon :-(.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Made the iPad change in both files and no change to icon :-(.
    You made the p lower case right?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Yup ;-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Yup ;-)
    I don't know what the issue is. It autoskins on mine.

Did you check out that FolderIcons tweak?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Lol, I just hid newsstand with springtomize. Hate that thing!!! For the jailbreak folder I did just like my phone and started a folder by putting two icons together and naming the file then dropping several others in there. However, when I tried that with games my daughter downloaded it wouldnt work. Seems like cydia apps will go into folders but AppStore apps won't??

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That's Defney font.
    Thanks MamaJaay, love that font and using it throughout the iPad!! Looks awesome in Bite threads.
    Last edited by Golfinglenn; 2012-06-26 at 06:50 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Lol, I just hid newsstand with springtomize. Hate that thing!!! For the jailbreak folder I did just like my phone and started a folder by putting two icons together and naming the file then dropping several others in there. However, when I tried that with games my daughter downloaded it wouldnt work. Seems like cydia apps will go into folders but AppStore apps won't??
    I had that issue yesterday too. I don't know what's up with iconoclasm on the iPad. I just kept trying different icons dropping into another to create the folders. Maybe try what Newdestiny said he did. Turn off iconoclasm. Set everything up the way you want with 20 icons per page and then turn iconoclasm back on.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Thanks

I had that issue yesterday too. I don't know what's up with iconoclasm on the iPad. I just kept trying different icons dropping into another to create the folders. Maybe try what Newdestiny said he did. Turn off iconoclasm. Set everything up the way you want with 20 icons per page and then turn iconoclasm back on.
    I did what you said with turning iconoclasm off, setting up folders, then turning icono back on and worked that way. A small glitch in the icono I guess lol.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

I did what you said with turning iconoclasm off, setting up folders, then turning icono back on and worked that way. A small glitch in the icono I guess lol.
    That tweak called FolderIcons lets you make the folders look like regular app icons. If you look at my screenshot, you'll see Jailbreak and Games.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That tweak called FolderIcons lets you make the folders look like regular app icons. If you look at my screenshot, you'll see Jailbreak and Games.
    Okay, I got that now. Going to currys site to download some icons for photo, games, and jb ;-).

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Okay, I got that now. Going to currys site to download some icons for photo, games, and jb ;-).
    Remember, Curry's site only has phone size icons. You'll want to make them bigger. Or, I can make you a couple. Find a couple pix you'd like for games and photo. Here's a good jb one. Put it in var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons/Backgrounds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jailbreak-2x-ipad.png  

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are awesome Eric. I found some in Curry's site and this is the result: Games, Photography, and Jailbreak were used. Would like to find a jb one with an open jail cell or something like that lol. Only thing I see is that the frames are different than the EPHD icons, but I can find some on his site that are for the theme as well, but really liked these pics.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

You are awesome Eric. I found some in Curry's site and this is the result: Games, Photography, and Jailbreak were used. Would like to find a jb one with an open jail cell or something like that lol. Only thing I see is that the frames are different than the EPHD icons, but I can find some on his site that are for the theme as well, but really liked these pics.
    Did you get the tweak through the repo that I posted?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Damn the iPad looks great themed. I want one now .
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), Hip5 (2012-06-27)

Thanks

Did you get the tweak through the repo that I posted?
    Yes :-). Thanks. Also replaced that ugly eweather HD icon with a nice icon from Curry's site.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Yes :-). Thanks. Also replaced that ugly eweather HD icon with a nice icon from Curry's site.
    Well, I'm trying to figure out why you have that "frame" around the outside of the folder icons. They should look just like all of the other icons.

And is that the Messages app in your dock?

Thanks

Well, I'm trying to figure out why you have that "frame" around the outside of the folder icons. They should look just like all of the other icons.

And is that the Messages app in your dock?
    That's actually bitesms in the dock. I will be changing that icon with one I already have downloaded as soon as I hit reply lol.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Page 2629 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1629212925292579261926272628262926302631263926792729 ... LastLast