Page 2628 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1628212825282578261826262627262826292630263826782728 ... LastLast
Results 52,541 to 52,560 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    That fixed it Eric. I only changed the left and top values in the top CSS file and changed everything to cyan, including the plist like you told me before in EPHD theme and this is the result:

Very very nice widget and alteration of theme to Ipad!!!

Glenn
    I love it Glenn!! Cyan is my Fav too. If you want the clock in the status bar to be cyan also, add this to your info.plist file

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>
    color: #00ffff;
    font-weight: 200;
    </string>

I also have cyan battery percentages images! And a bunch of other status bar images in cyan.

Good luck! and keep it cyan!

Brian
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-06-26 at 03:03 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), Golfinglenn (2012-06-26)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Tajr,
    You just gave me the perfect quote item there so I don't have to ask this question elsewhere. Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but are Elite Pro HD and Elite Pro HD Xtras meant to be running together and on at the same time in Winterboard? For the first few days after I had the beta theme downloaded I have just been running the Xtras theme only and it still seemed like a pretty full theme. But then just the other day I turned on both of them and now I see pretty much every possible picture on my whole phone themed. So are they meant to be run together? If so, what does the Xtras part of the theme add to the main theme? And does it change things from the main theme into other pictures?
    The extras theme is meant to run above the main theme in Winterboard. Try the main theme by itself and then select the extras as well to see the difference. The extras is just more stuff basically.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The extras theme is meant to run above the main theme in Winterboard. Try the main theme by itself and then select the extras as well to see the difference. The extras is just more stuff basically.
    Extras??I just looked on my winterboard and the repo.Is there something I am missing out on or is there something called EPHD extras?Or do ya just mean the ton of extra stuff you can get for EPHD.

Thanks,HIP5

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Extras??I just looked on my winterboard and the repo.Is there something I am missing out on or is there something called EPHD extras?Or do ya just mean the ton of extra stuff you can get for EPHD.

Thanks,HIP5
    It was probably something that was on the repo before. It's probably something that was incorporated into the main theme or something. You're not missing anything.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2012-06-27), King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), TaJr12 (2012-06-26)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Attachment 594256

My New SB IPAD3

Thx to Eric for this Help !

Looks good, dude. Makes me wanna ask the wife to raise my allowance to $1 a week so I can save up & get one!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That's Defney font.
    Mamaa, I have TOTALLY fallen in love with this Defney font since you mentioned it a few pages back. I've just been so disappointed with handwriting fonts in general. Too hard to read generally. But this one is exceptional! Easy to read and so cool with Elite. But not too casual. Good find. Thanks!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), Korazu (2012-06-26)

Thanks

Ok peeps, here is another landscape oriented SB widget for the iPad. I hope everyone likes it

iMatte for iPad.zip

Oh, and a 4x5 Iconoclasm layout:
    4x5.plist
    Eric,

This SB is better on the device than this picture can do it justice. Nice work man!

Two things for you:
    1.) Do you mind sharing your dock and/or helping me with getting this one the right size for iPad?
    -sbdockbg-2x.png
    2.) When I use your 4x5 plist I am not able to move any icons into a folder. Any thoughts? I have already done a respring multiple times and also a reboot to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Eric,

This SB is better on the device than this picture can do it justice. Nice work man!

Two things for you:
    1.) Do you mind sharing your dock and/or helping me with getting this one the right size for iPad?
    -sbdockbg-2x.png
    2.) When I use your 4x5 plist I am not able to move any icons into a folder. Any thoughts? I have already done a respring multiple times and also a reboot to no avail.
    That dock is part of another paid theme. I did post one like 4 or 5 pages back that is kind of similar. I'll make that one for you though

With the iconoclasm layout, I had an issue too. If I grabbed one icon to put in another and create a folder it wouldn't work, but if I grabbed the other and dropped it onto the first, it worked. Try that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

That fixed it Eric. I only changed the left and top values in the top CSS file and changed everything to cyan, including the plist like you told me before in EPHD theme and this is the result:

Very very nice widget and alteration of theme to Ipad!!!

Glenn
    Glenn, Look through this. I believe there are many Cyan status bar images in there.

UIImages.zip

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26)

Mamaa, I have TOTALLY fallen in love with this Defney font since you mentioned it a few pages back. I've just been so disappointed with handwriting fonts in general. Too hard to read generally. But this one is exceptional! Easy to read and so cool with Elite. But not too casual. Good find. Thanks!
    You're quite welcome. It's my favorite font. Another good one is KG love you through it, but Defney is my fave

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26)

@Korazu, how is this?

The top one should be named [email protected]~ipad.png and the bottom one should be [email protected]~ipad.png.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-26 at 04:18 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), Korazu (2012-06-26)

Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Glenn, Look through this. I believe there are many Cyan status bar images in there.

UIImages.zip
    King, thanks a ton!!! Those images are now on phone and pad lol. Going to get zeppelin installed and load one Eric did for me today and then post pic.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-06-26), King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Thanks

In Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. That's assuming that you have installed Iconoclasm already
    For those noobs out there trying to follow this WONDERFUL but fast and furious thread let me translate a couple things.
    1) you need both Iconoclasm AND Gridlock from Cydia to get the iMatte for iPad thing up to speed to place your icons
    2) You place the Ioconoclasm 4x5 layout Eric gave us NOT into the only Library folder you've ever worked with to date in var/mobile/library as you will not find iconoclasm layouts in there. You must go up a couple of directories to the "/" (slash only) directory and then you'll see another Library folder in there and then an Iconoclasm folder and then a Layouts folder in there and THAT'S where you put 4x5. I'm not a noob at all and I'd never been in /Library before today.

And you masters - I'm having real trouble moving icons from page to page with 4x5 Iconoclasm turned on. It won't let me move any icons between pages!!! Very frustrating. Is there a secret to this?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

For those noobs out there trying to follow this WONDERFUL but fast and furious thread let me translate a couple things.
    1) you need both Iconoclasm AND Gridlock from Cydia to get the iMatte for iPad thing up to speed to place your icons
    2) You place the Ioconoclasm 4x5 layout Eric gave us NOT into the only Library folder you've ever worked with to date in var/mobile/library as you will not find iconoclasm layouts in there. You must go up a couple of directories to the "/" (slash only) directory and then you'll see another Library folder in there and then an Iconoclasm folder and then a Layouts folder in there and THAT'S where you put 4x5. I'm not a noob at all and I'd never been in /Library before today.

And you masters - I'm having real trouble moving icons from page to page with 4x5 Iconoclasm turned on. It won't let me move any icons between pages!!! Very frustrating. Is there a secret to this?
    I'm pretty sure that you don't NEED gridlock for this widget. Also, keep in mind that if I was trying to tell someone to put the file in a folder, I would give the whole path. Meaning, if something was suppose to go in a bundle inside the theme, I would've said that it needs to be placed in var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone.

To answer you're question about iconoclasm, I'm not sure what the issue is for you. I was having an issue with a 5x6 layout I made the other day. Is it every app that can't be moved from one page to another? Or just certain ones?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), NewD (2012-06-26)

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that you don't NEED gridlock for this widget. Also, keep in mind that if I was trying to tell someone to put the file in a folder, I would give the whole path. Meaning, if something was suppose to go in a bundle inside the theme, I would've said that it needs to be placed in var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone.
    Not everyone's as careful as you Eric about path naming. Secondly - it's about familiarity. 70 pages ago in this thread alone I was a noob to advanced theming. I'm not anymore. And I'm not alone - BUT - in the last 70 pages of this thread the only "Library" folder ever mentioned is in /var/mobile/library. You see my point? You guys take for granted a lot. LOL!! Not complaining - best way to learn is jumping in the deep end. Just realize how much in house jargon you're using and assumptions you make of your reader's knowledge level. :-)
    To answer you're question about iconoclasm, I'm not sure what the issue is for you. I was having an issue with a 5x6 layout I made the other day. Is it every app that can't be moved from one page to another? Or just certain ones?
    Try and pull any icon from an adjacent page to one preceding it by click and drag left. Doesn't work for me for any icon. Can't get any icon from one page to another. Can only move them within same page. Same problem before I installed Gridlock which is why I thought Gridlock was required. Any thoughts?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Try and pull any icon from an adjacent page to one preceding it by click and drag left. Doesn't work for me for any icon. Can't get any icon from one page to another. Can only move them within same page. Same problem before I installed Gridlock which is why I thought Gridlock was required. Any thoughts?
    I'm not sure why it's giving you a problem. Like I said, I was having an issue a couple days ago with another layout I was trying. It kept "kicking" certain apps to another page and making them unselectable. No matter what I did I couldn't fix it. I just gave up on that layout and switched it. Now, this may be a dumb question, but have you resprang and tried again? Also, have you tried making folders in this layout? I'm curious.

And, for me, with this layout I was having an issue with my 2nd page of apps. I kept not allowing me to drop icons into the 3 column. It kept pushing them to the right or left.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-26 at 05:29 AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26), NewD (2012-06-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to give a special thanks today to Eric and King for walking me through getting my Ipad set up and for MamaJaay for helping convince me to get one :-). Eric has corresponded several times walking me through things and supplying links to his work as well as the cyan Zepplin and King has also supplied some links to UlImages to turn my theme into Cyan. The more I use the pad the more I see cyan in all the little spinners, loading bars, battery, etc. Very very cool and mucho appreciated!!! When I get good enough to help others I will definitely pay it forward.

Next step is to try out that font MamaJaay was touting. Do I just need to go through CSS files and change the name of the font or ???

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

I would like to give a special thanks today to Eric and King for walking me through getting my Ipad set up and for MamaJaay for helping convince me to get one :-). Eric has corresponded several times walking me through things and supplying links to his work as well as the cyan Zepplin and King has also supplied some links to UlImages to turn my theme into Cyan. The more I use the pad the more I see cyan in all the little spinners, loading bars, battery, etc. Very very cool and mucho appreciated!!! When I get good enough to help others I will definitely pay it forward.

Next step is to try out that font MamaJaay was touting. Do I just need to go through CSS files and change the name of the font or ???
    Looking good bud. What other folders do you have besides Jailbreak? Have you installed FolderIcons from Cydia? It's a pretty cool tweak. The repo for it is http://vertex.boo.pl/cydia

Aaaanddd...go into eu.heinelt.ifile inside bundles and change the icon name to [email protected]. Sorry.

Oh, and the font should be through Cydia. It will go in Bytafont and you'll select it that way.

Oh, here. Try putting the news stand files in com.apple.springboard. I'm curious how they turn out. There are two files here. One is blank so you won't see it. But when you click on the icon and the window opens, click the next or last button to get to the blank file. Save both and put them in the com.apple.springboard folder in the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -newsstandiconbackground-2x-iphone.png   -newsstandiconborder-2x-iphone.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-26 at 06:01 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Golfinglenn (2012-06-26)

Thanks

I'm not sure why it's giving you a problem. Like I said, I was having an issue a couple days ago with another layout I was trying. It kept "kicking" certain apps to another page and making them unselectable. No matter what I did I couldn't fix it. I just gave up on that layout and switched it. Now, this may be a dumb question, but have you resprang and tried again? Also, have you tried making folders in this layout? I'm curious.

And, for me, with this layout I was having an issue with my 2nd page of apps. I kept not allowing me to drop icons into the 3 column. It kept pushing them to the right or left.
    Haven't tried folders yet. And I went back to no iconoclasm. Reset icons where I wanted in stock mode in a 4x5 max per page. Then turned your 4x5 Iconclasm back on and all icons where I want them now. Oy...

Hey - is EPHD, icons and all, ported to iPad 3 yet? Where are people getting the icons that go with iMatte? A different paid theme?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-06-26)

Page 2628 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1628212825282578261826262627262826292630263826782728 ... LastLast