Page 2616 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1616211625162566260626142615261626172618262626662716 ... LastLast
Results 52,301 to 52,320 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #52301
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Kinda like this text placement a bit more...



    Damn,
    Chevy that looks mint, dude.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-21), EricB78 (2012-06-21)

  3. #52302
    How's everybody doing here.

  4. #52303
    It's FUCK1NG HOTTTT!! Took this at 512pm EST.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Korazu (2012-06-22), nateD (2012-06-22), WaGGuM (2012-06-22)

  6. #52304
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It's FUCK1NG HOTTTT!! Took this at 512pm EST.
    I hear ya. It was in the high 90's here too. With the heat index it may have felt like 100.

    I finally got the Weather Puzzle LS for the iPad complete. I'm pretty sure all of the static weather and timed images are ones that I found, but in case they aren't credits to whoever found them. Credits to Chevy for the slider and slideshow icon and to Schnedi for the font. I hope everyone likes it



    Weather puzzle iPad.zip

    That file is around 91mb with very high res images.

    Here is a much smaller file size version with lower res, but from what I understand you can't actually see the difference anyway.
    Weather puzzle iPad smaller.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-22 at 10:18 PM.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-22), It's Mi (2012-07-02), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), shortysos7 (2012-06-22), The_Durben (2012-06-22), WaGGuM (2012-06-22)

  8. #52305
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I hear ya. It was in the high 90's here too. With the heat index it may have felt like 100.

    I finally got the Weather Puzzle LS for the iPad complete. I'm pretty sure all of the static weather and timed images are ones that I found, but in case they aren't credits to whoever found them. Credits to Chevy for the slider and slideshow icon and to Schnedi for the font. I hope everyone likes it



    Weather puzzle iPad.zip

    Oh, and just a heads up, the file is 103mb and 105mb when unzipped.
    Wow.
    Thanks for the lock screen Eric, I may have to restore my iPad to 5.1.1 just to rock this bad boy.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-22)

  10. #52306
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I hear ya. It was in the high 90's here too. With the heat index it may have felt like 100.

    I finally got the Weather Puzzle LS for the iPad complete. I'm pretty sure all of the static weather and timed images are ones that I found, but in case they aren't credits to whoever found them. Credits to Chevy for the slider and slideshow icon and to Schnedi for the font. I hope everyone likes it



    Weather puzzle iPad.zip

    Oh, and just a heads up, the file is 103mb and 105mb when unzipped.

    Yo thx bro ! Nice Job

    But i have a problem this theme is for iPad3?
    Beacause i have a iPad3+wifi and no 4G

    On my LS : internet? and Loading :/

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-22)

  12. #52307
    Jeez Eric dude. Trim those image files down. 103mb
    Looks good though

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22)

  14. #52308
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It's FUCK1NG HOTTTT!! Took this at 512pm EST.
    Yesterday we had a Feels like temp of 44 Celsius which is something like 111 Fahrenheit at 4pm. Keep in mind I work beside an oven at 325 thats the size of a small house.That was HOT! Right now its 37 feels cool,lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-22)

  16. #52309
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Jeez Eric dude. Trim those image files down. 103mb
    Looks good though
    Actually, I cut the images down to fit pretty much only where they would show But the resolution is 1536x2048 for all of them. I suppose I could've made them a little smaller.

    @Mama, thanks for the compliment.

    @Furax, do you have the MyLocation app installed from the GPS thread? If not:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6559900
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-22 at 02:49 AM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2012-06-22), It's Mi (2012-07-02), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22)

  18. #52310
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Actually, I cut the images down to fit pretty much only where they would show But the resolution is 1536x2048 for all of them. I suppose I could've made them a little smaller.

    @Mama, thanks for the compliment.
    Convert the pngs to jpg and you'll lose at least half the file size but keep the resolution

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-22), EricB78 (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), metaserph (2012-06-22), nateD (2012-06-22), rumcajs (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  20. #52311
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    @Furax, do you have the MyLocation app installed from the GPS thread? If not:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6559900
    yes i have !

  21. #52312
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Convert the pngs to jpg and you'll lose at least half the file size but keep the resolution
    The static weather already were. Just changed the timed images. Going to upload it to media fire and update the link now.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), metaserph (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22), The_Durben (2012-06-22)

  23. #52313
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The static weather already were. Just changed the timed images. Going to upload it to media fire and update the link now.
    Dang that's huge still then. I got my full HD set down to 30mb
    Only one set of images but still a good size. That's about as low as I can get it.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  25. #52314
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Dang that's huge still then. I got my full HD set down to 30mb
    Only one set of images but still a good size. That's about as low as I can get it.
    I could make the resolution lower when I save the files as jpg's in PS, but I wanted to keep them as high as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    yes i have !
    Does a weather widget ever work if you're not on Wifi? I mean every widget needs to connect to something to get the weather info. Are you connected to Wifi now and it's still not working?

    Ok, the link is updated now. In case you don't feel like going back:
    Weather puzzle iPad.zip

    And a much smaller file size version:
    Weather puzzle iPad smaller.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-22 at 10:17 PM.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-22), [email protected] (2012-06-22), It's Mi (2012-07-02), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), metaserph (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  27. #52315
    -img_0004.png
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Does a weather widget ever work if you're not on Wifi? I mean every widget needs to connect to something to get the weather info. Are you connected to Wifi now and it's still not working?
    It's done thx bro !

    But a small probleme :

    Possiblity to adjust? center?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  29. #52316
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    -img_0004.png

    It's done thx bro !

    But a small probleme :

    Possiblity to adjust?
    If you go into var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/Weather puzzle iPad/Resources/Css/Main/Lock.css, scroll to about half way down and look for #date {.... and change the font size to maybe 36px or so. Also, you might need to adjust the left value from 92px to 94-95px maybe. That's your best bet.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), nateD (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  31. #52317
    EricB78

    "var tempUnit = "f"; // f for fahrenheit (needed only for GPS)"

    No Celsius?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2012-06-22 at 03:42 AM.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  33. #52318
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    EricB78

    "var tempUnit = "f"; // f for fahrenheit (needed only for GPS)"

    No Celsius?
    I think you can set it to c.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2012-06-22), King_O_Hill (2012-06-22), TaJr12 (2012-06-22)

  35. #52319
    i changed F to C

    LS : 55

    LOL

  36. #52320
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Did you use lower case c?

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-22)

Page 2616 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1616211625162566260626142615261626172618262626662716 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •