Page 2610 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1610211025102560260026082609261026112612262026602710 ... LastLast
Results 52,181 to 52,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #52181
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Thanx for the icons. Gonna have to git them tweaks from em. Thank you again.

  2. #52182
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Thanx for the icons. Gonna have to git them tweaks from em. Thank you again.
    If you check out his recent posts, you'll be able to find them. They've been posted on this thread, I'm just not sure how far back. Probably like 10-15 pages now.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-06-19), King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  4. #52183
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    How bout this? Ability to choose "weather pic" when "userwallpaper" is selected...?



    this is tight as hell lol. I says yes

  5. #52184
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    If you check out his recent posts, you'll be able to find them. They've been posted on this thread, I'm just not sure how far back. Probably like 10-15 pages now.
    Aight I'll take a look later on

  6. #52185
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    How bout this? Ability to choose "weather pic" when "userwallpaper" is selected...?



    J, you keep making this widget more incredible by the week brother. That'd be awesome!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  8. #52186
    damn those raindrops are awesome lol

  9. #52187

  10. #52188
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I search ID: com.?
    And Icon name

    For : Facetime, video and Ipod => For Ipad 3

    Thx advance
    Download AppInfo from Cydia. It tells you everything you need to know. Usually.

    BTW, iPod should be Music and is com.apple.Music, Videos is com.apple.videos, and Facetime is com.apple.mobilephone.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-06-19), King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  12. #52189

  13. #52190
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    I still can't believe that Elite has not met it's match. 4 restores, several different themes tried, countless homies fascinated, and I'm still on Elite. Thanks Rob, Z and everybody else in this bad *** thread.


  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .ZIP For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-18), iRyanKGT (2012-06-19), It's Mi (2012-07-02), metaserph (2012-06-19), vhon (2012-06-19)

  15. #52191
    EricB78


    well done thx

    But a question : Icon store is a probleme for me and for the dock

    a idea?

    -img_0003.png

    For tomtom :
    ID : com.tomtom.France
    icon: [email protected]/Icon_iPad.png

    But no work to change, after reboot and respring :/
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2012-06-18 at 11:54 PM.

  16. #52192
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    EricB78


    well done thx

    But a question : Icon store is a probleme for me and for the dock

    a idea?

    -img_0003.png

    For tomtom :
    ID : com.tomtom.France
    icon: [email protected]/Icon_iPad.png

    But no work to change, after reboot and respring :/
    For the app store and ifile icons you didn't save them properly. You need to open them into a new window, right-click, and hit "save as". For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon...

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  18. #52193
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    For the app store and ifile icons you didn't save them properly. You need to open them into a new window, right-click, and hit "save as". For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon...
    "For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon..." all is good. But when i reboot icon is good, when i respring icon so bad :/

    I look for the question thx

  19. #52194
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    "For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon..." all is good. But when i reboot icon is good, when i respring icon so bad :/

    I look for the question thx
    If you have Springtomize 2, open up settings and go into Springtomize. Disable and enable it. At the top on the right, there should be a "Reload" button. Click that and hit "Reload Settings". It should give you all your icons properly. Well, hopefully.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  21. #52195

  22. #52196
    Livin the iPhone Life Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    17,653
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Download AppInfo from Cydia. It tells you everything you need to know. Usually.

    BTW, iPod should be Music and is com.apple.Music, Videos is com.apple.videos, and Facetime is com.apple.mobilephone.
    EricB78,
    I like the way you added usually.LMAO Remember Accuweather.

    Later,HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 2012-06-19 at 04:01 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-19)

  24. #52197
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    EricB78,
    I like the way you added usually.LMAO Remember Accuweather.

    Later,HIP%
    I've noticed a few apps that AppInfo doesn't pull the icon names for. Can't think of any off of the top of my head at the moment, well, besides that one. Ha.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-19)

  26. #52198
    Haven't you guys tried ThemeIconMaker? It masks the icons and creates the bundles for you. All you have to do is exchange the masked stock icons for your custom icons and you're done.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-19), Hip5 (2012-06-19), King_O_Hill (2012-06-19), mymonkeyballs (2012-06-19)

  28. #52199
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Haven't you guys tried ThemeIconMaker? It masks the icons and creates the bundles for you. All you have to do is exchange the masked stock icons for your custom icons and you're done.
    Umm...nope. But I will now. Haha. Thanks bud

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-06-19), King_O_Hill (2012-06-19), metaserph (2012-06-19)

  30. #52200
    Livin the iPhone Life Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    17,653
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Haven't you guys tried ThemeIconMaker? It masks the icons and creates the bundles for you. All you have to do is exchange the masked stock icons for your custom icons and you're done.
    Cool Beans,
    I have not but I will now.My day is now complete it took all day and into the night but I learned something.Thanks META.I promise not to spill coffee on anything.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-19), metaserph (2012-06-19)

Page 2610 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1610211025102560260026082609261026112612262026602710 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •