Page 261 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1612112512592602612622632713113617611261 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Posted earlier on...

Thx my friend!

For starters do you have ssh enabled/installed, enable it through sbsettings toggle...
    Yep for folder switcher it's Ok I found this trick but for the AppStore Icons still have the problem ! even with just the EHD Theme enabled !

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizn View Post
    I thought the username was "root" and alpine was the default password.
    lol I mabe backwards let me try that

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    By Request:

Thanks. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    Yep for folder switcher it's Ok I found this trick but for the AppStore Icons still have the problem ! even with just the EHD Theme enabled !
    Interesting. Mine theme fine...even if I don't have a custom icon they still have the EPHD frame...? Even the icons in the AppStore have frames...not sure what your talking about...screenshots??

i jus created an icons but now it looks real huge.....anyone..anyone

Hey Gang in celebration of Elite Pro HD coming to the modmyi repo soon! lets all get Bars and Elite Pro HD on the theme of the week! Just click the link below! Or in my signature!

Click Here to Nominate Elite Pro for "Theme Of The Week"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2010-10-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    lol I mabe backwards let me try that
    sometimes I wonder how I can even walk and chew gum at the sametime...I have been at this for a month until I gave up and all the time your right, I have been putting it in wrong. I hate these "senior moments" also I have AAADD..age affected attention deficit disorder so please dont make fun of old peeps
    Thanks guys..it works!!

BiteSMS peeps... Has anyone figured out how to theme the 2 buttons in landscape?

Quote Originally Posted by aguywithglasses View Post
    i jus created an icons but now it looks real huge.....anyone..anyone
    There is no icons folder anymore. That was "summerboard" theming. Now we use winterboard structure, which is Bundles and Folders. I explained this pretty good in the first post of my CLASSifed HD thread

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-released.html

For sure, I'll do it up in a minute then. Question: any plans for another K lock or no?

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Hey Gang in celebration of Elite Pro HD coming to the modmyi repo soon! lets all get Bars and Elite Pro HD on the theme of the week! Just click the link below! Or in my signature!

Thanks Shaun! Thank you to whoever submits a vote for me, it means alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    For sure, I'll do it up in a minute then. Question: any plans for another K lock or no?
    Yes, it should be delivered by Wednesday
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-17 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

cdnGhost (2010-10-17), chevymusclecar (2010-10-17), King Shady (2010-10-17), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-17), rumcajs (2010-10-17), whtnite (2010-10-17)

Hey does anyone think they can make me a Rogers carrier logo with the HD in red like Elites? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Winterboard Loading screen updated... Belongs in /Applications/WinterBoard.app/
    For anyone looking for it....here it tis!

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post

Just to make sure this links intova email, correct?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-10-17 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What fonts are uses for the elite logo and the HD part

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Hey Whiplash

i believe the font for the carrier logo is LHFStanfordScript
    not sure about the HD part though maybe the same???

THANKS AGAIN MAN!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _*aE For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-10-17), cdnGhost (2010-10-17)

anyone else have trouble with the mxtube icon....in bundles i have com.mxweas.mxtube and in that [email protected] but its not working...i tried changing the case but...in the plist it has com.mxweas.mxtube small letters i tried changing it to MxTube in caps but still nothing...

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

anyone else have trouble with the mxtube icon....in bundles i have com.mxweas.mxtube and in that [email protected] but its not working...i tried changing the case but...in the plist it has com.mxweas.mxtube small letters i tried changing it to MxTube in caps but still nothing...
    Sometimes you have to deselect the theme in wb respring then select it again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-17)

uncheck/check EHD theme in Winterboard then re-spring....

Almost done...just looking for the iHeartRadio icon that's a record player with a red heart on it, it was one of the icons of CHD...anyone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page two...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 261 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1612112512592602612622632713113617611261 ... LastLast