Page 2603 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1603210325032553259326012602260326042605261326532703 ... LastLast
Results 52,041 to 52,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #52041
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    And I've been studying too much? Maybe you should get more than 2 hours of sleep
    Hey, i got 4 hours the following night. I finally slept last night, as i was like a zombie.

    Good luck today!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-14)

  3. #52042
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    It does all I need to do is some images and will be done the landscape and portrait mode of the latest LS
    I haven't forgotten about you guys here. Been finishing some stuff I've been working on but i'm collecting a set of images and will send to Terry as soon as I have the lot finished, very soon. Hopefully you guys like them for the iPad. I'll enjoy them next month when I get mine.

    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-15), chevymusclecar (2012-06-15), EricB78 (2012-06-14), Hip5 (2012-06-15), It's Mi (2012-07-02), nateD (2012-06-15), The_Durben (2012-06-14)

  5. #52043
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey, i got 4 hours the following night. I finally slept last night, as i was like a zombie.

    Good luck today!
    Good. I doubt "zombie" King is much fun to be around. Eating brains and all. Haha.

    I got lucky with the midterm/final for my class. He made it "take home". He emailed it out yesterday and it's due today. Now I'm working on an outline for a paper that's due next week though.

    BTW, any luck with that project I sent you?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-14)

  7. #52044
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Good. I doubt "zombie" King is much fun to be around. Eating brains and all. Haha.

    I got lucky with the midterm/final for my class. He made it "take home". He emailed it out yesterday and it's due today. Now I'm working on an outline for a paper that's due next week though.

    BTW, any luck with that project I sent you?
    I am going to hit it this weekend, as i will be all caught up.

    take home test, should be easy A

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  8. #52045
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I am going to hit it this weekend, as i will be all caught up.

    take home test, should be easy A
    The class is called Engineering Applications of Analysis. It's all applied partial differential equations. I don't know about easy, but it should be an A

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-14)

  10. #52046
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The class is called Engineering Applications of Analysis. It's all applied partial differential equations. I don't know about easy, but it should be an A
    Like this?


    Lets suppose that X is a set. Let P(X) or 2X denote the power set of X, that is
    elements of P(X) = 2X are subsets of A. For A ∈ 2X let
    Ac = X \ A = {x ∈ X : x /∈ A}
    and more generally if A, B ⊂ X let
    B \ A = {x ∈ B : x /∈ A}.
    We also define the symmetric difference of A and B by
    A4B = (B \ A) ∪ (A \ B) .
    As usual if {Aα}α∈I is an indexed collection of subsets of X we define the
    union and the intersection of this collection by
    ∪α∈I Aα := {x ∈ X : ∃ α ∈ I 3 x ∈ Aα} and
    ∩α∈I Aα := {x ∈ X : x ∈ Aα ∀ α ∈ I }


    Piece of cake!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  11. #52047
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Like this?


    Lets suppose that X is a set. Let P(X) or 2X denote the power set of X, that is
    elements of P(X) = 2X are subsets of A. For A ∈ 2X let
    Ac = X \ A = {x ∈ X : x /∈ A}
    and more generally if A, B ⊂ X let
    B \ A = {x ∈ B : x /∈ A}.
    We also define the symmetric difference of A and B by
    A4B = (B \ A) ∪ (A \ B) .
    As usual if {Aα}α∈I is an indexed collection of subsets of X we define the
    union and the intersection of this collection by
    ∪α∈I Aα := {x ∈ X : ∃ α ∈ I 3 x ∈ Aα} and
    ∩α∈I Aα := {x ∈ X : x ∈ Aα ∀ α ∈ I }


    Piece of cake!
    Not exactly In this class "solving" an equation is just coming up with a new equation based off of the first. Remember d/dx?

    That's my next homework. Ha.

    So how is the EPHD squad doing today?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339711127.355763.jpg  

  12. #52048
    We are good Eric

  13. #52049
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Not exactly In this class "solving" an equation is just coming up with a new equation based off of the first. Remember d/dx?

    That's my next homework. Ha.

    So how is the EPHD squad doing today?
    ah yes, crawl, walk, run! lol

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  14. #52050
    Wait this forum is for EPHDiOS5 or ZUI????





    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

  15. #52051
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    From what repo do we get ZUI Prime? I've searched Cydia to no avail.

  16. #52052
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    From what repo do we get ZUI Prime? I've searched Cydia to no avail.
    Download link and Repo info in first post here, zui is awesome, enjoy:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...more-free.html

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-15)

  18. #52053
    Yay? Or Nah?
    I like so much info!!


  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (2012-06-15), It's Mi (2012-07-02), King_O_Hill (2012-06-15), KnightWing (2012-06-15), Lito1 (2012-08-19), metaserph (2012-06-15), nik1975 (2012-06-15), The_Durben (2012-06-15)

  20. #52054
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yay? Or Nah?
    I like so much info!!

    Looks nice, I love this theme
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-15), Master_Willem (2012-06-15)

  22. #52055

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-15)

  24. #52056
    hey guys, is there a place here such as dropbox wit the user made icons? if not can someone please make me a tsn icon thanks

  25. #52057
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonkeyballs View Post
    hey guys, is there a place here such as dropbox wit the user made icons? if not can someone please make me a tsn icon thanks
    Have you checked here?

    Curry's little HP

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-15), mymonkeyballs (2012-06-15), nateD (2012-06-15)

  27. #52058
    Hey guys. I know this is Ephd forum, however, I am trying out z|ui and can't figure out why my task switcher looks like this, any ideas?

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339729421.228072.jpg  

  28. #52059
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Hey guys. I know this is Ephd forum, however, I am trying out z|ui and can't figure out why my task switcher looks like this, any ideas?

    Thanks
    No problem. Have you tried using iwipecache in cydia?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-15), King_O_Hill (2012-06-15), nateD (2012-06-15)

  30. #52060
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yay? Or Nah?
    I like so much info!!

    Chevy your not aloud to release anything new until I have the current stuff ported I don't want to fall too far behind haha

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-15), EricB78 (2012-06-15), King_O_Hill (2012-06-15), metaserph (2012-06-15), nateD (2012-06-15), The_Durben (2012-06-15)

Page 2603 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1603210325032553259326012602260326042605261326532703 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •