Page 260 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    I don't talk about the appstore applications icons on the springboard. It's the icons IN the appstore when I navigate in it.
    Which files are concerned?
    My app store icons are fine in the app store app what version oh elite are u running?

    Edit: and what Bars said


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #5182
    Bars can you post the black winterboard LS I lost it when I upgraded?

  3. #5183
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    So whats everyones thoughts one Version 1.7?
    keeps getting better, Love the new ui changes and the lighter incoming text bubble sure makes a diff

    stll learning at this and with every update I had to go back and change icon etc back to custom ones got mad and finally took the time to figure out how to make a Theme folder to put them in so this wont keep happening been working good

    will be done just about the time for it to be released on Cydia which case I wont need anymore I guess because all updates will come thru it oh well needed to figure it out anyway

  4. #5184
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    My app store icons are fine in the app store app what version oh elite are u running?

    Edit: and what Bars said


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    In reality I kept some images from classified and made a mix. But since I updated to iOS 4.1 I've lost the Switcher Background but followed the trick andthe appstore icons. I've the last version 1.7 and I've tried re-enabling via winterboard.
    If possible, can you just telle me which files I must modify I prefer modding it manually

  5. #5185
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    By Request:

    My latest theme - -

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-17), flabyboy (2010-10-17), Max_Pa1n (2010-10-17), StierOle (2010-11-12), whtnite (2010-10-17)

  7. #5186
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    off subject, but maybe someone can tell whattsup. I am using Win 7 and have been using "iPhone Browsewr" and hate the cord everytime I try to use WinSCP I get a error message ""network error: connection refused" any help to get me off that #$%^& cord would sure be appreciated using IP from settings with "alpine & root" thanks

  8. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    In reality I kept some images from classified and made a mix. But since I updated to iOS 4.1 I've lost the Switcher Background but followed the trick andthe appstore icons. I've the last version 1.7 and I've tried re-enabling via winterboard.
    If possible, can you just telle me which files I must modify I prefer modding it manually
    Posted earlier on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    By Request:

    Thx my friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    off subject, but maybe someone can tell whattsup. I am using Win 7 and have been using "iPhone Browsewr" and hate the cord everytime I try to use WinSCP I get a error message ""network error: connection refused" any help to get me off that #$%^& cord would sure be appreciated using IP from settings with "alpine & root" thanks
    For starters do you have ssh enabled/installed, enable it through sbsettings toggle...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-10-17 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-17)

  10. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Bars can you post the black winterboard LS I lost it when I upgraded?
    Shoot... So did I it should be in the thread... Guess I'll have to find it too...

  11. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    off subject, but maybe someone can tell whattsup. I am using Win 7 and have been using "iPhone Browsewr" and hate the cord everytime I try to use WinSCP I get a error message ""network error: connection refused" any help to get me off that #$%^& cord would sure be appreciated using IP from settings with "alpine & root" thanks
    Make sure you have open ssh installed (get it on the copying files to from device in Cydia) also you need to be connected via wifi

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-17)

  13. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Shoot... So did I it should be in the thread... Guess I'll have to find it too...
    If you don't have it off hand I can look for it too, thought it would have been in the new LS folder...

  14. #5191
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    hi sanady, donation sent

  15. #5192
    sanady, what about a neuropol_ios4 3G and E symbol?...

  16. #5193
    hey where do u put icons you create...mxtube isnt changing and i created an icon for it but i dont see an icons folder in. the ephd.themes

  17. #5194
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Make sure you have open ssh installed (get it on the copying files to from device in Cydia) also you need to be connected via wifi
    thanks guys
    SSH is on
    installed open ssh
    on wifi

    now I get a pop up that says
    searching for host...
    connecting to host...
    authenticating...
    using username "alpine'
    authenticating with pre-entered password..
    acess denied

  18. #5195
    So um, where the hell do you get this theme? It's not on Cydia an the first post directs you nowhere to snag it.

  19. #5196
    I thought the username was "root" and alpine was the default password.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to EventHorizn For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-17)

  21. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    If you don't have it off hand I can look for it too, thought it would have been in the new LS folder...
    It cannot be themed through winterboard, but I will make sure I put it in the PSD folder along with the respring image that is currently in there

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-10-17)

  23. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    thanks guys
    SSH is on
    installed open ssh
    on wifi

    now I get a pop up that says
    searching for host...
    connecting to host...
    authenticating...
    using username "alpine'
    authenticating with pre-entered password..
    acess denied
    Username. root
    Password. alpine

    Almost there!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-17)

  25. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    So um, where the hell do you get this theme? It's not on Cydia an the first post directs you nowhere to snag it.
    Once you donate to bars, he will send you a repo that gives you access to it on Cydia.

  26. #5200

Page 260 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •