Page 2599 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1599209924992549258925972598259926002601260926492699 ... LastLast
Results 51,961 to 51,980 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #51961
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Well then let's get it on!!! Damn!!
    okay I'll jump in. Does anybody know why you can't use a custom background in Color keyboard when you use the EPHD Color keyboards? Any Portrait or Landscape custom background you choose will cover up the EPHD CK you've chosen.

  2. #51962
    Huh???!!!??? not sure, don't have that issue. There's an update coming hopefully it gets addressed if this is a big issue. Personally, it's perfect the way it is for me.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-13), scapegoat81 (2012-06-13)

  4. #51963
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Huh???!!!??? not sure, don't have that issue. There's an update coming hopefully it gets addressed if this is a big issue. Personally, it's perfect the way it is for me.
    Are you using one of the ColorKeyboards that came with EPHD? Choose one of the those. THEN go into CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS Portrait - and choose any background to the keyboard. Respring. It'll do the same thing for you -- it will cover up the keyboard entirely. I'm sure it can't work one way for me and a different way for you. Let me know.

  5. #51964
    Bingooooo

    Bingooo

  6. #51965
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Are you using one of the ColorKeyboards that came with EPHD? Choose one of the those. THEN go into CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS Portrait - and choose any background to the keyboard. Respring. It'll do the same thing for you -- it will cover up the keyboard entirely. I'm sure it can't work one way for me and a different way for you. Let me know.
    This is because the EPHD 2012 keyboard uses images and not the plist style so if you apply the background it put it over the image of the keyboard. At least that is the way I understand CK to work.

  7. #51966
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    This is because the EPHD 2012 keyboard uses images and not the plist style so if you apply the background it put it over the image of the keyboard. At least that is the way I understand CK to work.
    Thanks ! That would indeed explain it. Though it's not like these master Themers to limit the functionality, by design, of a tweak like CK. Strange that Bars would limit CK's ability in that way.

  8. #51967
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    This is because the EPHD 2012 keyboard uses images and not the plist style so if you apply the background it put it over the image of the keyboard. At least that is the way I understand CK to work.
    You're correct. That's how I was able to get the ck on the iPad to use the same bg as the phone. The ck I did for the iPad is done with a plist.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-13)

  10. #51968
    Can anybody help I can't open my GPS Weather Widget any help I would appreciate it.

  11. #51969
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks ! That would indeed explain it. Though it's not like these master Themers to limit the functionality, by design, of a tweak like CK. Strange that Bars would limit CK's ability in that way.
    Actually the fault would lie with the creators of CK. You can only do gradients or solid keys with the plist method.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-13)

  13. #51970
    Hooray finally back to normal
    But could someone who has got the snowcover4 theme be a darling and post it for me
    Tia 😄

  14. #51971
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Hooray finally back to normal
    But could someone who has got the snowcover4 theme be a darling and post it for me
    Tia ��
    This one?
    EPHDSC4.theme.zip

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-13), Hip5 (2012-06-14), It's Mi (2012-06-13), pinkinail (2012-06-13)

  16. #51972
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Actually the fault would lie with the creators of CK. You can only do gradients or solid keys with the plist method.
    Why then, of the 30 premium themes I own, is EPHD Pro the ONLY theme that presents this conflict with CK?

  17. #51973
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,928
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

    It's been awhile since I have been on this thread. Did I miss an update for the theme? I went back like some 20 pages just to catch back up a little. Nice to see all the new mods. After I upgraded the iOS I kind of lost all my set ups. Luckily I saved a half copy of all the icons and loading screens.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-13), Hip5 (2012-06-14), metaserph (2012-06-13)

  19. #51974
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Why then, of the 30 premium themes I own, is EPHD Pro the ONLY theme that presents this conflict with CK?
    Maybe none of the previous theme makers put in the effort to make a fully custom keyboard?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2012-06-13), King_O_Hill (2012-06-13)

  21. #51975
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Why then, of the 30 premium themes I own, is EPHD Pro the ONLY theme that presents this conflict with CK?
    I don't think bars was trying to limit anything instead of doing a simple plist keyboard He custom made each keyboard if you ifile into the EPHD CK theme folder you will see how much work he put into making the theme. Also he had to do this for each CK and I believe it was somewhere around 6 keyboard he did. No offense meant by this just trying to explain. If you want a custom background then just select a plist keyboard that has gray keys with white or silver letters.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-13), Hip5 (2012-06-13), King_O_Hill (2012-06-13)

  23. #51976
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,465 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Maybe none of the previous theme makers put in the effort to make a fully custom keyboard?
    Fair enough, Eric. Good answer! Though Pages, 2UINique, etc all have custom CK's. But I don't know if they're "fully" custom (whatever that means). So can I infer from your explanation that making a 'fully' custom keyboard necessarily renders an alternate background to it not possible?

  24. #51977
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Fair enough, Eric. Good answer! Though Pages, 2UINique, etc all have custom CK's. But I don't know if they're "fully" custom (whatever that means). So can I infer from your explanation that making a 'fully' custom keyboard necessarily renders an alternate background to it not possible?
    Yes. The custom background will cover the ck images. The fully custom ck is all images. Not just code.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-13), King_O_Hill (2012-06-13)

  26. #51978
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thanks Eric
    Much appreciated 😄

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-13)

  28. #51979
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Can anybody help I can't open my GPS Weather Widget any help I would appreciate it.
    Check the permissions on the /var/mobile/Documents folder, make sure that Owner, Group and Others have R/W access to the folder. I assume you are referring to the myLocation App correct?

  29. #51980
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post


    Hey how did u get 4 rows of icons with Chevy's GPS ULTIMATE SB ?

Page 2599 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1599209924992549258925972598259926002601260926492699 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •