Page 2569 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1569206924692519255925672568256925702571257926192669 ... LastLast
Results 51,361 to 51,380 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #51361
    hmm I still cant seem to get the mylocation fix with the fix on page 79 posted. I turned on lighttpd in my sb settings but it still doesnt seem to work or auto respring as it said it would. Anyone mind helpin me out a little lol

  2. #51362
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    hmm I still cant seem to get the mylocation fix with the fix on page 79 posted. I turned on lighttpd in my sb settings but it still doesnt seem to work or auto respring as it said it would. Anyone mind helpin me out a little lol
    Listen up, I'm only gonna say this one more time... (yeah right)

    Remove EVERYTHING that you installed regarding the GPS.
    1) add apt.mmus.us to cydia
    2) download and install gps for web sever PLUS from that repo.
    3) reboot
    4) open safari. go to weather.yahoo.com and when safari asks you if you want to allow location services, say, "yes"
    5) in safari address bar, type 127.0.0.1 and allow anything it asks. A screen will pop up with your latitude and longitude. REFRESH THE PAGE by hitting the circle thingie in the address bar next to the web address.
    6) select your favorite GPS mod in winter board and Respring.


    If you follow these directions EXACTLY, I assure you that it WILL work. I have done it on an ipad3, iphone4s, iPhone4, and two iPods (one 4G, one 3G)

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (2012-06-04), folch28 (2012-06-04), Golfinglenn (2012-06-04), shortysos7 (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04)

  4. #51363
    lmao thanks mamajay but i figured out my issue 3 mintues after i posted that lmao but thanks. I literally do that everytime. I post and ask a question before i even try to figure it out then figure it out 3 minutes later.

    New topic:
    Chevy or anyone that is using this new ipad lockscreen. Do you guys seem to notice when the image is moving to the right, the image kind of goes off screen and becomes slightly white on the left?
    Last edited by shortysos7; 2012-06-04 at 03:37 PM.

  5. #51364
    Could someone please post the blue and red icon shadow i really would appreciate it thank you.

  6. #51365
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    lmao thanks mamajay but i figured out my issue 3 mintues after i posted that lmao but thanks. I literally do that everytime. I post and ask a question before i even try to figure it out then figure it out 3 minutes later.

    New topic:
    Chevy or anyone that is using this new ipad lockscreen. Do you guys seem to notice when the image is moving to the right, the image kind of goes off screen and becomes slightly white on the left?
    Yes. On my iPad 3.
    However, if you go to the config.js file and change rotating wallpaper to true, and Respring. I think you'll like the result.

    Here's a gift

    here are a couple of docks for the new iPad.

    Both are standalone winterboard themes. Place in var/stash/Themes.xxx Select in Winterboard, respring and enjoy.

    Big thanks to Pinoy for the reflection mask.

    Black Glass Dock


    Download here:
    BLACK GLASS IPAD 3 DOCK

    Wooden Glass Dock


    Download Here:
    WOODEN GLASS REFLECTION DOCK
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 2012-06-04 at 04:40 PM.

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    -join- (2012-06-04), BennyPR (2012-06-04), chevymusclecar (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), metaserph (2012-06-04), rion_j (2012-06-06), shortysos7 (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04)

  8. #51366
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    Can someone hook me up with a framless icon for istreamnet cydia app? Its a T.V. and Movie streaming app so something with maybe a film roll or an old movie projector.

  9. #51367
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    How's the battery life with this method? similar to when we had MyLocation?

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Listen up, I'm only gonna say this one more time... (yeah right)

    Remove EVERYTHING that you installed regarding the GPS.
    1) add apt.mmus.us to cydia
    2) download and install gps for web sever PLUS from that repo.
    3) reboot
    4) open safari. go to weather.yahoo.com and when safari asks you if you want to allow location services, say, "yes"
    5) in safari address bar, type 127.0.0.1 and allow anything it asks. A screen will pop up with your latitude and longitude. REFRESH THE PAGE by hitting the circle thingie in the address bar next to the web address.
    6) select your favorite GPS mod in winter board and Respring.


    If you follow these directions EXACTLY, I assure you that it WILL work. I have done it on an ipad3, iphone4s, iPhone4, and two iPods (one 4G, one 3G)

  10. #51368
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    How's the battery life with this method? similar to when we had MyLocation?
    Same

  11. #51369
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Listen up, I'm only gonna say this one more time... (yeah right)

    Remove EVERYTHING that you installed regarding the GPS.
    1) add apt.mmus.us to cydia
    2) download and install gps for web sever PLUS from that repo.
    3) reboot
    4) open safari. go to weather.yahoo.com and when safari asks you if you want to allow location services, say, "yes"
    5) in safari address bar, type 127.0.0.1 and allow anything it asks. A screen will pop up with your latitude and longitude. REFRESH THE PAGE by hitting the circle thingie in the address bar next to the web address.
    6) select your favorite GPS mod in winter board and Respring.

    If you follow these directions EXACTLY, I assure you that it WILL work. I have done it on an ipad3, iphone4s, iPhone4, and two iPods (one 4G, one 3G)
    Not working for me
    Installed gps for web sever PLUS from the repo.
    Reboot.
    weather.yahoo.com didn't ask me anything .
    127.0.0.1 is trying to reach for http://www.127.0.0.1/
    I did all the steps exactly as you told.

  12. #51370
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    It is not working to me either. I also checked that locations was on for safari. But nothing, mylocation.txt file is not pulling the coordinates.

    EDIT <I re-installed ps for web sever PLUS from Cydia and reboot and now it is working as intended>

    Quote Originally Posted by sunny102 View Post
    Not working for me
    Installed gps for web sever PLUS from the repo.
    Reboot.
    weather.yahoo.com didn't ask me anything .
    127.0.0.1 is trying to reach for http://www.127.0.0.1/
    I did all the steps exactly as you told.

  13. #51371
    in safari address bar, type 127.0.0.1/index.html and continue (number 5)

  14. #51372
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Then no I made the port in landscape only right now I will work on the portrait mode. Still not sure on how to make auto rotation LS for IPad I am teaching myself how to do all this coding stuff. Unfortunatly before joining this forum I knew nothing about HTML, JS, CSS, and very little about PS. So I am learning fast. I have beenin the Computer industry for over 10 years but on the network admin side building servers, switches, routers, ect. Just never any web stuff.

    Works great in Landscape mode which is the only way I use my ipad. Sorry if this doesn't work for you will try to get it done soon.
    Hi, just for information, i found no way to make auto rotation works for Lockscreen on iPad.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), King_O_Hill (2012-06-05), TaJr12 (2012-06-04), The_Durben (2012-06-04)

  16. #51373
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    in safari address bar, type 127.0.0.1/index.html and continue (number 5)
    Thanks. Edited my template to reflect that for next times

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-04), Titi19 (2012-06-04)

  18. #51374
    What happened to Curryking? Site is down. Hope my bud is doing well!

    Anyone doing icons and loading screens? Can I request Iconoclasm Layout Maker? This app makes layouts tons easier

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2012-06-05), The_Durben (2012-06-04)

  20. #51375
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What happened to Curryking? Site is down. Hope my bud is doing well!

    Anyone doing icons and loading screens? Can I request Iconoclasm Layout Maker? This app makes layouts tons easier
    I communicated with Chris (CurryKing) yesterday. He's doing great, real busy with work/studies. He's not jailbroken anymore, having issues with that but with final exams looming the kid is focusing on that right now. I think his repo has issues with the computer and jailbreak but I will ask him about it, maybe we can come up with an alternative for the time being.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04), chevymusclecar (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), Hammer007 (2012-06-05), Hip5 (2012-06-04), The_Durben (2012-06-04)

  22. #51376
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Just donated. Cant wait to install this bad boy.

  23. #51377
    Hey Chevy is there a link to the cleaned up cmc LS for iPhone?

  24. #51378
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi, just for information, i found no way to make auto rotation works for Lockscreen on iPad.
    thanks bro guess I will just have to make a seperate one for portrait mode. That sucks. Back to going through pictures NOOOOOO!!!!

  25. #51379
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sunny102 View Post
    Not working for me
    Installed gps for web sever PLUS from the repo.
    Reboot.
    weather.yahoo.com didn't ask me anything .
    127.0.0.1 is trying to reach for http://www.127.0.0.1/
    I did all the steps exactly as you told.
    fixed

  26. #51380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey Chevy is there a link to the cleaned up cmc LS for iPhone?
    Not yet still working on it to make identical to previous version plus add surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I communicated with Chris (CurryKing) yesterday. He's doing great, real busy with work/studies. He's not jailbroken anymore, having issues with that but with final exams looming the kid is focusing on that right now. I think his repo has issues with the computer and jailbreak but I will ask him about it, maybe we can come up with an alternative for the time being.
    Ok thx Big Meta! Was wondering...

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04), Hip5 (2012-06-04), King_O_Hill (2012-06-05), metaserph (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04)

Page 2569 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1569206924692519255925672568256925702571257926192669 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •