Page 2566 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1566206624662516255625642565256625672568257626162666 ... LastLast
Results 51,301 to 51,320 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #51301
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by my32 View Post
    I'm on iOS 5.01, I've downloaded the durben gps weather widget from the repo but the my location app keeps crashing as soon as i try to open it, anybody any ideas?

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That sounds like the problem when people have updated to 5.1 or 5.1.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Eric if you read he said: I'm on iOS 5.0.1
    I had same problem what I did was -

    Using iFile navigate to /var/mobile/Documents and click on the blue arrow on the right and make sure the USER and GROUP is Read, Write. save and respring. That should work.

    After looking mine Is read write and execute and it works as well.
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2012-06-04 at 02:39 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), my32 (2012-06-04)

  3. #51302
    I know I've asked a lot of questions today but can someone tell me how status bar word clock works?
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-06-04 at 02:52 AM.

  4. #51303
    So anyhow...I've reinstalled both Bytafonts & EPHD fonts & I still can't find the EPHD fonts.
    They are called EPHD fonts, aren't they?

  5. #51304
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    So anyhow...I've reinstalled both Bytafonts & EPHD fonts & I still can't find the EPHD fonts.
    They are called EPHD fonts, aren't they?
    No. They are LHF Sandford Script and Zegoe Light(and other zegoe fonts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    I know I've asked a lot of questions today but can someone tell me how status bar word clock works?
    It displays the time in your status bar as words instead of numbers.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04), JGKC9AYC (2012-06-04)

  7. #51305
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Anyone having this problem since the 5.1.1 update ? I missed a call & after looking @ it, there's still a blank metal badge. Reboot, respring, & still there.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338773095.328347.jpg
    Last edited by scapegoat81; 2012-06-04 at 03:29 AM.

  8. #51306
    It displays the time in your status bar as words instead of numbers.[/QUOTE]

    Thanks Eric, I should have been more specific....how do I get it to work......I've searched and found some post but I honestly don't understand.....I either see the word clock with a different background or I have the background I want and don't see word clock.

  9. #51307
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Update, disabled metal badges in Winterboard & now have this....
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338773629.063066.jpg

  10. #51308
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    It displays the time in your status bar as words instead of numbers.
    Thanks Eric, I should have been more specific....how do I get it to work......I've searched and found some post but I honestly don't understand.....I either see the word clock with a different background or I have the background I want and don't see word clock.[/QUOTE]

    I think it might be as simple as changing the Wallpaper.html file to Widget.html. I'm not positive though. Try it and see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    Update, disabled metal badges in Winterboard & now have this....
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338773629.063066.jpg
    Those are the EPHD SB badges. It's still a badge showing up. I don't know why though. Do you have Springtomize? Try disabling then enabling it. Then click reload but hit reload settings instead of respring. What happens?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04)

  12. #51309
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks Eric, I should have been more specific....how do I get it to work......I've searched and found some post but I honestly don't understand.....I either see the word clock with a different background or I have the background I want and don't see word clock.
    There's several versions or mods of it running around. One of the ways to fix the issue is to replace the wallpaper with a transparent, clear image in the widget and then select the wall you want through settings. This is one way, not sure if it will work for yours but worth trying.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), ncphotographer (2012-06-04)

  14. #51310
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    There's several versions or mods of it running around. One of the ways to fix the issue is to replace the wallpaper with a transparent, clear image in the widget and then select the wall you want through settings. This is one way, not sure if it will work for yours but worth trying.
    Thanks, let me tell you what I want and maybe you can tell me the best method to do it......instead of having the word clock on the status bar i'd rather have it just above my dock icons.....but everything I see has the date or year or something extra with it.....all I want is the work clock.....any idea how to achieve this? Thanks!!

  15. #51311
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Those are the EPHD SB badges. It's still a badge showing up. I don't know why though. Do you have Springtomize? Try disabling then enabling it. Then click reload but hit reload settings instead of respring. What happens?
    No Springtomize bud. A little enabling/disabling the metal badges, rebooting, & respringing.... It went away. Thanx

  16. #51312
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Okay boys and girls, the time has come for all those left out jealous iPads to get a little bit of chevymusclecar's LS goodness!!!

    Freshly digitally remastered with Dacal's code ported over to the iPad by TaJr12 beta tested by chevymusclecar, Durben, EricB78, Dacal, and Me.
    All new iPad 3 sized weather images, and SS images.

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, EricB78, Chevymusclecar, and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE_IPAD

    "it's all in the config.js"
















    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36770271/CMC_Ultimate_iPad.zip

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!

    If you don't have cell service on you iPad then you need to open the gps utility and turn on the gps function
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-06-04 at 01:22 PM.

  17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:


  18. #51313
    Thanks to you all for the excellent work bros!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-04), EricB78 (2012-06-04), King_O_Hill (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04)

  20. #51314
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    Anyone having this problem since the 5.1.1 update ? I missed a call & after looking @ it, there's still a blank metal badge. Reboot, respring, & still there.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338773095.328347.jpg
    Another option is check any of your themes Info.plist and make sure the BadgeStyle section/script doesn't have a Transparent for color.
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2012-06-04 at 04:18 AM.

  21. #51315
    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    Anyone having this problem since the 5.1.1 update ? I missed a call & after looking @ it, there's still a blank metal badge. Reboot, respring, & still there.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338773095.328347.jpg
    I get that when my 3G is off check if u have ur data turned on

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-06-04)

  23. #51316
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    I get that when my 3G is off check if u have ur data turned on
    Yea I got it back. I was playing around with toggles among other things. Thanks guys

  24. #51317
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Okay boys and girls, the time has come for all those left out jealous iPads to get a little bit of chevymusclecar's LS goodness!!!

    Freshly digitally remastered with Dacal's code ported over to the iPad by TaJr12 beta tested by chevymusclecar, Durben, EricB78, Dacal, and Me.
    All new iPad 3 sized weather images, and SS images.

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, EricB78, Chevymusclecar, and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE_IPAD

    "it's all in the config.js"
















    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36770271/CMC_Ultimate_iPad.zip

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    AWESOME! To bad I need to enjoy this beauty through web viewer

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2012-06-04), Dacal (2012-06-04), metaserph (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04), The_Durben (2012-06-04)

  26. #51318
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    AWESOME! To bad I need to enjoy this beauty through web viewer
    I know the feeling Chevy. Looks beautiful though.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-04), metaserph (2012-06-04), TaJr12 (2012-06-04)

  28. #51319
    Can't get gps weather lockscreen to open on iPad3! Am I missing something?

  29. #51320
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Any chance I can get any of you artist on here to come up with a icon and loading screen for At The Ballpark (it's an app for telling you about baseball stadiums) and one for Talking Rex (dinosaur that talks) Thanks!!
    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks, let me tell you what I want and maybe you can tell me the best method to do it......instead of having the word clock on the status bar i'd rather have it just above my dock icons.....but everything I see has the date or year or something extra with it.....all I want is the work clock.....any idea how to achieve this? Thanks!!
    Anyone want to chime in on this lease?
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2012-06-04 at 05:57 AM.

Page 2566 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1566206624662516255625642565256625672568257626162666 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •