Page 2561 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1561206124612511255125592560256125622563257126112661 ... LastLast
Results 51,201 to 51,220 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #51201
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can someone tell me how to theme the notification banners like in the image below. Thank you!!
    Attachment 588333
    Have you tried using Vexillum from Cydia? It is free and lets you change the banner color, font color, border color, and use vertical and horizontal gradients.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdenrf For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2012-06-02)

  3. #51202
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Have you tried using Vexillum from Cydia? It is free and lets you change the banner color, font color, border color, and use vertical and horizontal gradients.
    Thanks for the response....the only thing I want to change is the little message icon....I want it to match the icon I use for my messages.
    -icon-2x.png

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (2012-06-02)

  5. #51203
    i would like to know how to do the same thing with all my banner icons as well.

  6. #51204
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    Sorry, I donīt know whatīs to do to get it with GPS... Can u please upload the fils, I need to do this widget with GPS? Thank u!
    So only need to know what I have to do to get this LS widget to run with GPS!
    Which file do I have to change...?

    Itīs Custom UniLAWLS.theme

    -6894993069_fbf85ea916_b.jpg
    Last edited by erwine; 2012-06-02 at 03:26 PM.

  7. #51205
    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    So only need to know what I have to do to get this LS widget to run with GPS!
    Which file do I have to change...?

    Itīs Custom UniLAWLS.theme

    -6894993069_fbf85ea916_b.jpg
    If you on iOS 5.1.1...you won't get GPS weather working check GPS weather thread page 70 for solution

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-06-02)

  9. #51206
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    So only need to know what I have to do to get this LS widget to run with GPS!
    Which file do I have to change...?

    Itīs Custom UniLAWLS.theme

    -6894993069_fbf85ea916_b.jpg
    If you download the gps LS from the link king posted for you at the top of this page it will be GPS enabled so you won't have to change anything

    Edit: I just realized it's the gps fix question AGAIN lol.. So yeah, what rum said above this post or http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927 (courtesy of Durben)
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-06-03 at 01:11 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    erwine (2012-06-02), The_Durben (2012-06-02)

  11. #51207
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Hi Elite Gang !

    Anyone got some news from Rob ?
    Missing boss' work

  12. #51208
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    So only need to know what I have to do to get this LS widget to run with GPS!
    Which file do I have to change...?

    Itīs Custom UniLAWLS.theme

    -6894993069_fbf85ea916_b.jpg
    Finaly did it!!! Thanx all for help!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to erwine For This Useful Post:

    nateD (2012-06-03)

  14. #51209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Hi all,

    Springtomize gives you the option to change the icon labels font. Does anyone know how to add extra fonts for use in springtomize?
    I would like the "LHF standardscript" under my icons...

    Thank you!

  15. #51210
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Hi all,

    Springtomize gives you the option to change the icon labels font. Does anyone know how to add extra fonts for use in springtomize?
    I would like the "LHF standardscript" under my icons...

    Thank you!
    Have you tried BytaFont in Cydia? Manages fonts and showcases them.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-02), Tomme11 (2012-06-02)

  17. #51211
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks for the response....the only thing I want to change is the little message icon....I want it to match the icon I use for my messages.
    -icon-2x.png
    Anyone please!!

  18. #51212
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Next... :

    is it possible to run GPS on this SB widget?

    EPHDiOS5_Simple_Clock-Weather.theme

    What do I have to do/change in widget?
    I am on IOS 5.0.1
    (I am german native speaker... from Austria, so I donīt understand everything but most)
    Thanx to all!!!
    Last edited by erwine; 2012-06-02 at 06:19 PM.

  19. #51213
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Have you tried BytaFont in Cydia? Manages fonts and showcases them.
    Yes, I use bytafont and I need to change all systemfonts to LHF standardscript to get the icon labels in that font... I like the font, but for my mails etc... it doesn't read to easy so I use "avenir" for the systemfonts. Now I was looking for a way to change the font of the icon labels, and keep all others "avenir". That is possible with springtomize, but springtomize doesn't have that font and I would like to add it.
    I just don't know how...

    Thx

  20. #51214
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Thanks bro, I have been talking with Dacal and he said he was going to look at some of the coding this week-end if he got a chance. Said he took a quick look and saw some stuff he wanted to fix but the more eyes the better. Let me know if you find anything.
    This should fix SS
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-06-02 at 06:49 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-02)

  22. #51215
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    This should fix SS what is it decal going to fix?
    lol Dacal will probably fix everything
    And by fix I mean probably pimp it out more

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-02), EricB78 (2012-06-02)

  24. #51216
    What's Jailbreak? OrinocoDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indonesia, Bali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    As far as i'm aware, you've got two options mate, as both Durben and rasputin have posted a fix/workaround for GPS on 5.1
    1)http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927
    2)page 70 of the GPS thrtead
    Thank You sooo much ;-) now i have it with the fix/workaround from Durben ;-)

    -img_0464.png

    Also i changed a view things that are not correct in language translation ;-) For example: the week shortcuts like Mon, Die, Mit, Don, Fre, Sam, Son to Mo, Di, Mi, Do, Fr, Sa, So ;-)

    the Lockscreen Rocks ;-)
    OrinocoDelta
    ________________
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tdolphinsvoice
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDolphinsVoice

    Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OrinocoDelta For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-06-02), nateD (2012-06-03), The_Durben (2012-06-02)

  26. #51217
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks for the response....the only thing I want to change is the little message icon....I want it to match the icon I use for my messages.
    -icon-2x.png
    Here's the list for NotiCentr icon names...the ones in bold are changes in 5.1.1.
    GameCenter - [email protected]
    MobileCal - [email protected]
    MobileMail - [email protected]
    MobilePhone - [email protected]~iphone & [email protected]~iphone
    MobileSMS - [email protected]
    Reminders - [email protected]

  27. #51218
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    Here's the list for NotiCentr icon names...the ones in bold are changes in 5.1.1.
    GameCenter - [email protected]
    MobileCal - [email protected]
    MobileMail - [email protected]
    MobilePhone - [email protected]~iphone & [email protected]~iphone
    MobileSMS - [email protected]
    Reminders - [email protected]
    Thank you sir.....so do I go into each of the above listed apps and change each of the listed files to the image I want to use? Do you know what size they are? Thanks again for the help!!

  28. #51219
    Quote Originally Posted by OrinocoDelta View Post
    Thank You sooo much ;-) now i have it with the fix/workaround from Durben ;-)

    -img_0464.png

    Also i changed a view things that are not correct in language translation ;-) For example: the week shortcuts like Mon, Die, Mit, Don, Fre, Sam, Son to Mo, Di, Mi, Do, Fr, Sa, So ;-)

    the Lockscreen Rocks ;-)
    Thank you bud! I will change translation and update link. Thank you! Any thing else in translation I should correct? How is month translation?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    lol Dacal will probably fix everything
    And by fix I mean probably pimp it out more
    I ask in thread for his assistance. Will see if he responds to me
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-06-02 at 07:29 PM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-06-02), metaserph (2012-06-02), The_Durben (2012-06-02)

  30. #51220
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thank you sir.....so do I go into each of the above listed apps and change each of the listed files to the image I want to use? Do you know what size they are? Thanks again for the help!!
    All icons are stock 40x40 but Bars is using 70x68...I usually copy all rather than only rename.
    Folder/GameCenter~iphone.app, you will need to copy the [email protected] & resize/rename it
    Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail, copy BulletinBoard-40 & rename it
    Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone, there's no FaceTime Icon...what i did was copy the Camera Icon & resize/rename it
    Bundles/com.apple.mobileSMS, you will need to copy the [email protected] & resize/rename it

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (2012-06-03)

Page 2561 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1561206124612511255125592560256125622563257126112661 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •