Page 2553 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1553205324532503254325512552255325542555256326032653 ... LastLast
Results 51,041 to 51,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Any idea when this theme will be updated in cydia? I would really like to buy it but cydia won't let me since i'm on 5.1.1
    It's probably not too far off. However, you could donate to [email protected] with a minimum $3 donation and get the beta repo address. The theme is basically complete already. And for the most part compatible with 5.1.1. Minus a couple icon issues for photos and camera I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The BG images are pretty good. The animated weather is stretched though. Those images need be remade bigger. I'll probably do that at some point.
    Got the Slideshow button names sorted too thanks to Liquid and Jimmy
    I just found the slideshow images. Made a dock from the black one that Rob put in with EPHD if you want it.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-05-30 at 08:02 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-05-31), metaserph (2012-05-30), The_Durben (2012-05-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It's probably not too far off. However, you could donate to barsoverbeats[email protected] with a minimum $3 donation and get the beta repo address. The theme is basically complete already. And for the most part compatible with 5.1.1. Minus a couple icon issues for photos and camera I think.
    Thanks man! One quick noobie question tho.. how does one go about these donations? I've only ever used paypal for cydia buys :P
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

Thanks man! One quick noobie question tho.. how does one go about these donations? I've only ever used paypal for cydia buys :P
    Use paypal to send the donation. Just send the money to that email address and you're good. He'll get back to you with an email and instructions. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SAVE THE EMAIL. Many people don't and then have issues later.

Thanks to Tajr for the port and Chevy for the LS

Now, if only I could figure out how to get a SB widget to be in full retina display. No matter what I do, the only way I can get it to work is the sizes in normal phone widgets. As soon as I try to get it to be even 1024x768, everything gets messed up.

Now in "phone" sizes(different widget)

But notice how "non-retina" it looks?
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-05-30 at 08:17 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-05-30), The_Durben (2012-05-30)

Thanks

Now I finally got this amazing theme. And to my surprise, it's even better looking than I imagined

Just one small issue though. Since I'm currently using the red glow, is there any way of getting the message.app to appear in red instead of green?

Thanks a bunch in advance!
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4

been modding my theme but I can't seem to figure out how to overwrite this image.

where can I find it, and what is the file name?

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Here you go...

I send it to you via PM Dude.
    Hallo,
    kannst du mir bitte die übersetzte Datei auch senden?
    Gruß und Danke
    PS: Dein Privates-mail-fach ist voll.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

The BG images are pretty good. The animated weather is stretched though. Those images need be remade bigger. I'll probably do that at some point.
    Got the Slideshow button names sorted too thanks to Liquid and Jimmy
    Does that mean you were able to solve the transition issue. If so what is the problem.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-05-30)

Does anyone know the file names for the small icons in the notification center? The mail, message, etc icons are stock. I was wondering if I could replace those with the themes icons.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    Does anyone know the file names for the small icons in the notification center? The mail, message, etc icons are stock. I was wondering if I could replace those with the themes icons.

Thanks!
    Yes you can here is the bundle you will need to put into your theme file. If you haven't do so already I would create a new theme folder and call it something like mymods and drop it in there under /var/stsah/theme.XxXxX/mymods/bundles com.intelliborn.intelliscreenx.zip com.apple.springboard.zip
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-05-30 at 03:54 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-05-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to everybody for great work and fast support!
    Last edited by erwine; 2012-05-30 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Yes you can here is the bundle you will need to put into your theme file. If you haven't do so already I would create a new theme folder and call it something like mymods and drop it in there under /var/stsah/theme.XxXxX/mymods/bundles com.intelliborn.intelliscreenx.zip com.apple.springboard.zip
    Thanks for the quick help!

Now I finally got this amazing theme. And to my surprise, it's even better looking than I imagined

Just one small issue though. Since I'm currently using the red glow, is there any way of getting the message.app to appear in red instead of green?

Thanks a bunch in advance!
    Do you mean that you want the icon to be red instead of green? Or is the glow under it green?

Does that mean you were able to solve the transition issue. If so what is the problem.
    The transitions look fine on mine. I'm wondering if it's due to the file sizes. I have the new iPad. Maybe the iPad 2 lags some due to the huge file sizes. Maybe make all of the images 1024x768 for the iPad 2 and see how the transitions run on yours.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-05-31), TaJr12 (2012-05-30)

It's probably not too far off. However, you could donate to [email protected] with a minimum $3 donation and get the beta repo address. The theme is basically complete already. And for the most part compatible with 5.1.1. Minus a couple icon issues for photos and camera I think.

I just found the slideshow images. Made a dock from the black one that Rob put in with EPHD if you want it.
    Definitely man

Didn't get time to look at the rotating images yet
    I'll play with it tonight

Use paypal to send the donation. Just send the money to that email address and you're good. He'll get back to you with an email and instructions. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SAVE THE EMAIL. Many people don't and then have issues later.

Thanks to Tajr for the port and Chevy for the LS

Now, if only I could figure out how to get a SB widget to be in full retina display. No matter what I do, the only way I can get it to work is the sizes in normal phone widgets. As soon as I try to get it to be even 1024x768, everything gets messed up.

Now in "phone" sizes(different widget)

But notice how "non-retina" it looks?
    The actual image sizes need to be double what your setting them at
    If your use a smaller images they come out like that when they scale in the script.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-05-30 at 04:34 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-05-30), TaJr12 (2012-05-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    I did not make those icons.

Can you explain me how to do that?

I have Photoshop and I see there's a PSD folder, but when I open Elite PRO HD Icon.psd I don't know what to do, I only see framed icon there, no frameless icon?!?
    Anyone?

Definitely man

Didn't get time to look at the rotating images yet
    I'll play with it tonight

The actual image sizes need to be double what your setting them at
    If your use a smaller images they come out like that when they scale in the script.
    I realize that the images should be bigger than the script. The problem is that even if I make the images 1536x2048 and make the script 768x1024, the widget stretches way beyond the edge of the screen. The only way I've been able to get the widget to "fit" in the screen is to actually use phone size images. I can't figure out why, no matter how I change the sizes and which widget I use, it stretches it to very large sizes.

Here's the dock for the new iPad too. Already named properly. Just drop into com.apple.springboard

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg-portrait-2x-ipad.png  

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-05-31), TaJr12 (2012-05-30), The_Durben (2012-05-30)

Anyone?
    You need to look in EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme...there is PSD folder and is there....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-05-30), Thierry U (2012-05-30)

Anyone?
    And to finish what Rum said, the PSD for frameless icons is named 5.psd.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2012-05-31), TaJr12 (2012-05-30), Thierry U (2012-05-30)

Eric what widget are you playing with and I'll take a look see if it happens to me. You probably know this the measurements you have given are for portrait need to switch around for landscape as I said you prob know that I know your not stupid lol maybe an oversight
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2012-05-30), TaJr12 (2012-05-30), The_Durben (2012-05-30)

Thanks

Do you mean that you want the icon to be red instead of green? Or is the glow under it green?
    No, I mean inside the message.app.
    The stuff I write comes up on a green background, and I'd like that green background to be red instead
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Eric what widget are you playing with and I'll take a look see if it happens to me. You probably know this the measurements you have given are for portrait need to switch around for landscape as I said you prob know that I know your not stupid lol maybe an oversight
    Here's the best example I can give of what's happening. The first image is a LS that I ported:

Now, the exact same widget but changed the LockBackground.html to Wallpaper.html:

And basically I'm just trying to get any weather widget to be retina on the SB

No, I mean inside the message.app.
    The stuff I write comes up on a green background, and I'd like that green background to be red instead
    Oh. You mean the message bubble? Do you have photoshop?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (2012-05-30)

Page 2553 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1553205324532503254325512552255325542555256326032653 ... LastLast