Page 2550 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1550205024502500254025482549255025512552256026002650 ... LastLast
Results 50,981 to 51,000 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50981
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    2,991
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Could someone possible repost that widget Unlockz has in his screenshot please thank you
    Here you go ... http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6525707

  2. #50982
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Can anyone make me frameless icons?




    And tell me bundle names for iShshit and AirBlue sharing.

    Thanks.

  3. #50983

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EviperN For This Useful Post:

    Thierry U (2012-05-29)

  5. #50984
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Can you make background transparent?

  6. #50985
    Quote Originally Posted by starsky64 View Post
    HEY, ROB I just upgraded to 5.1.1 and jail broke with absinthe 2.0 and used pkg. backup but only got some of my things back. I've tried the repo you sent me in the email but it says error cannot connect. tried several of my backups but now I lost your email all together. Do I need to donate again? If I do NO WORRIES, but I read in the page before your email box is not receiving emails. let me know PLS.
    When you added the repo address in Cydia, did you leave off the final "/"? If not, try that. I had that issue before.

  7. #50986
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    When you added the repo address in Cydia, did you leave off the final "/"? If not, try that. I had that issue before.
    Actually after restored, the repo appear in Cydia with Elite Pro HD Beta Access. However, I could not install this. Can you help me? TKSSS

  8. #50987
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcatvtv View Post
    Actually after restored, the repo appear in Cydia with Elite Pro HD Beta Access. However, I could not install this. Can you help me? TKSSS
    Do you mean that one of your sources was "Elite Pro HD ios5 Beta"? If so, you need to add the repo address that bars sent in his email first. That will give you access to the Beta repo.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    blackcatvtv (2012-05-29)

  10. #50988
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Do you mean that one of your sources was "Elite Pro HD ios5 Beta"? If so, you need to add the repo address that bars sent in his email first. That will give you access to the Beta repo.
    Got it. Tks mate

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackcatvtv For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-05-29)

  12. #50989

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to EviperN For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-05-31)

  14. #50990
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Hi everyone,
    I tried to install gps weather widget by The Durben!
    So I cannot install this widget - and I canīt because there is a message with MyLocation!!!

    Can u help me Please! (Cannont uninstall MyLocation...)
    Thanx a lot!

  15. #50991
    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I tried to install gps weather widget by The Durben!
    So I cannot install this widget - and I canīt because there is a message with MyLocation!!!

    Can u help me Please! (Cannont uninstall MyLocation...)
    Thanx a lot!
    If you're on 5.1 or higher, MyLocation doesn't work. If you go to the GPS thread, go to page 69. Rasputin007 posted a fix. And Durben posted one either on that page or the next.

    @Thierry, download AppInfo from Cydia. That will give you the bundle and icon names for those apps.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Thierry U (2012-05-29)

  17. #50992
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    If you're on 5.1 or higher, MyLocation doesn't work. If you go to the GPS thread, go to page 69. Rasputin007 posted a fix. And Durben posted one either on that page or the next.

    @Thierry, download AppInfo from Cydia. That will give you the bundle and icon names for those apps.
    Hi, I think it is easier for me to uninstall MyLocation! Can I do this and HOW?
    Thanx to Eric!

  18. #50993
    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    Hi, I think it is easier for me to uninstall MyLocation! Can I do this and HOW?
    Thanx to Eric!
    I believe it is included in Durben's GPS widget. You'd have to navigate into that and delete it. Keen in mind though, without MyLocation, you can't use GPS widgets. FYI, Durben's fix that I mentioned is simple and easy and you don't have to delete anything from your phone. You're GPS widget will work, although you'd have to manually go in and change your Lat/Long when you go from city to city.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    erwine (2012-05-29)

  20. #50994
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I believe it is included in Durben's GPS widget. You'd have to navigate into that and delete it. Keen in mind though, without MyLocation, you can't use GPS widgets. FYI, Durben's fix that I mentioned is simple and easy and you don't have to delete anything from your phone. You're GPS widget will work, although you'd have to manually go in and change your Lat/Long when you go from city to city.
    THANK U, man - GPS works!!!

    Anyone knows how i can translate "EPHDiOS5_Simple_Clock-Weather.theme" into German?
    I mean "Sonnig" instead of "sunny"...

    Thanx 4 help and
    Best Regards from AUT,
    Erwin

  21. #50995
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Gunny, EricB, and Chevymusclecar
    I sent you all a PM please check and let me know that you got it.

    Thanks,
    T

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-29), EricB78 (2012-05-30)

  23. #50996
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EviperN View Post
    like this ?

    -41965705.png

    -22353160.png
    No I meant background arround the Icons. It's white now.

  24. #50997
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Gunny, EricB, and Chevymusclecar
    I sent you all a PM please check and let me know that you got it.

    Thanks,
    T
    Got it bro replied! Props!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (2012-05-29)

  26. #50998
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    If you're on 5.1 or higher, MyLocation doesn't work. If you go to the GPS thread, go to page 69. Rasputin007 posted a fix. And Durben posted one either on that page or the next.

    @Thierry, download AppInfo from Cydia. That will give you the bundle and icon names for those apps.
    Page 70 for rasputins way and page 59 for mine on the GPS weather thread.
    Here's a link to mine
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

    If you already have the MyLocation app installed you cannot download any widgets from the repo as its dependent on MyLocation app which it's trying to install over the one you have.

    Don't PM me and tell me the app is broken. We knew that months ago for 5.1 and 5.1.1
    crazyvivek who created the app is working on it. I cannot help you other than the fixes above. Both work without issue to make your location show up.

    And no I cannot tell you or search for you to get your latitude and longitude for your city.
    Use google or install Coordinates For Maps tweak in Cydia which will show you your lat/long in the Maps app when you drop a pin on your location.

    I have already asked Rob to remove the app from the download so there will be no issue installing the widgets/locks.

    Give him some time, he is very tied up as of the last few days.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-29), EricB78 (2012-05-30), Hip5 (2012-05-30), metaserph (2012-05-29), nik1975 (2012-05-29), TaJr12 (2012-05-29)

  28. #50999
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Can someone explain me how to make custom frameless icons with Photoshop. Thanks.

  29. #51000
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Page 70 for rasputins way and page 59 for mine on the GPS weather thread.
    Here's a link to mine
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

    If you already have the MyLocation app installed you cannot download any widgets from the repo as its dependent on MyLocation app which it's trying to install over the one you have.

    Don't PM me and tell me the app is broken. We knew that months ago for 5.1 and 5.1.1
    crazyvivek who created the app is working on it. I cannot help you other than the fixes above. Both work without issue to make your location show up.

    And no I cannot tell you or search for you to get your latitude and longitude for your city.
    Use google or install Coordinates For Maps tweak in Cydia which will show you your lat/long in the Maps app when you drop a pin on your location.

    I have already asked Rob to remove the app from the download so there will be no issue installing the widgets/locks.

    Give him some time, he is very tied up as of the last few days.
    So I finaly did it my way. I uninstalled MyLocation app (with Cydelete from Cydia)... and then installed "gps weather widget by The Durben" - Respring...! AND:it workks!!!
    Greetings!

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erwine For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-29), The_Durben (2012-05-29)

Page 2550 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1550205024502500254025482549255025512552256026002650 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •