Page 2549 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1549204924492499253925472548254925502551255925992649 ... LastLast
Results 50,961 to 50,980 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50961
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Yes, i'm still make this Pink And much much more....

    EDIT: Done

    Good Night Gang
    Now it looks fully "girlified"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-05-29)

  3. #50962
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    My Girlfriend now has an iPhone 4 and the Pink MOD goes HD ...



    But before the Final EPHDiOS5 not ready, the Pink MOD is not ready too.

    Please no Questions about this!
    When the Time is here, it comes to all

    Damn nice But I'm happy that my gf likes black or red


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    nateD (2012-05-29), UNLOCKZ (2012-05-29)

  5. #50963
    Could someone make a Red mod of this theme? I be willing to pay for it.

  6. #50964
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Could someone make a Red mod of this theme? I be willing to pay for it.
    What icons You'll need, passing over the standard ones ??


  7. #50965
    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    What icons You'll need, passing over the standard ones ??
    I guess so you have theme all?

  8. #50966
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I guess so you have theme all?
    I meant what other app icons You want to be red themed ?? :> Dunno what You use...


  9. #50967
    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    I meant what other app icons You want to be red themed ?? :> Dunno what You use...
    Basically y use tweetbot,Facebook ,twitter,modmyi, chase bank, PayPal ,,

  10. #50968
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Basically y use tweetbot,Facebook ,twitter,modmyi, chase bank, PayPal ,,



    Ok gonna see what we can do about it


  11. #50969
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    My Girlfriend now has an iPhone 4 and the Pink MOD goes HD ...



    But before the Final EPHDiOS5 not ready, the Pink MOD is not ready too.

    Please no Questions about this!
    When the Time is here, it comes to all
    Sent me this theme please!

  12. #50970
    iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    HEY, ROB I just upgraded to 5.1.1 and jail broke with absinthe 2.0 and used pkg. backup but only got some of my things back. I've tried the repo you sent me in the email but it says error cannot connect. tried several of my backups but now I lost your email all together. Do I need to donate again? If I do NO WORRIES, but I read in the page before your email box is not receiving emails. let me know PLS.

  13. #50971
    Quote Originally Posted by starsky64 View Post
    HEY, ROB I just upgraded to 5.1.1 and jail broke with absinthe 2.0 and used pkg. backup but only got some of my things back. I've tried the repo you sent me in the email but it says error cannot connect. tried several of my backups but now I lost your email all together. Do I need to donate again? If I do NO WORRIES, but I read in the page before your email box is not receiving emails. let me know PLS.
    I also updated but made a full backup with PkgBackup before restoring. Was able to bring everything back just fine. #justsaying
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-29), nateD (2012-05-29)

  15. #50972
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    @meta or anyone that upgraded 4s to 5 1 1 any difference in battery or performance? Is it work the upgrade?

  16. #50973
    Really just got it going a few hours ago so haven't really had the chance to put it through the paces. But figured don't want to fall too behind in updates and miss out on the new widget developments so I moved. I've heard from trusty folks the battery performance is way better. We'll see...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2012-05-29), jayjOka (2012-05-29), The_Durben (2012-05-29)

  18. #50974
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338273582.307361.jpg
    White style made my own icons

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankiehr For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (2012-05-29)

  20. #50975
    Could someone possible repost that widget Unlockz has in his screenshot please thank you
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. #50976

  22. #50977
    iPhone? More like MyPhone starsky64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I also updated but made a full backup with PkgBackup before restoring. Was able to bring everything back just fine. #justsaying
    Yeah, don't know what happened I backed it up with pkgbackup and in iTunes & I've tried all the backups in pkgbackup but I'm always missing some apps and the elite pro HD theme and in IFILE I had double of everything in the STASH section. So I'm happy for you, SAD for me...
    Last edited by starsky64; 2012-05-29 at 11:49 AM.

  23. #50978
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiehr View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338273582.307361.jpg
    White style made my own icons
    Very nice - great work, man!

  24. #50979
    How do I get this theme? I go through Cydia it says that I cant install/purchase because it's not known if it's supported with my device?

  25. #50980

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-05-29)

Page 2549 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1549204924492499253925472548254925502551255925992649 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •