Page 2532 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1532203224322482252225302531253225332534254225822632 ... LastLast
Results 50,621 to 50,640 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #50621
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Ok,it seems theres a few diff ways to go about changing icons & loading screens depending on the app. Noob alert ! Lol. Whatsapp is a little tough. I opened the Whatsapp dir through Appinfo & successfully changed the loading screen, but can't figure out the icon. Is there a right way to do this ? Thanks in advance....

  2. #50622
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

    It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

    "it's all in the config.js"









    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    chevi hey, this looks great!
    In my case does not forcast, how can I turn on that?

  3. #50623
    Press the screen and forecast will show if you are using lock info it won't work
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    b1gBYT3 (2012-05-18), nateD (2012-05-19), rumcajs (2012-05-18), TaJr12 (2012-05-18)

  5. #50624
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Press the screen and forecast will show if you are using lock info it won't work
    hmm who i can take off lockinfo?

    ahh i find it, but the forecast is not working for me

    help me plz
    Last edited by b1gBYT3; 2012-05-18 at 08:40 PM.

  6. #50625
    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    Ok,it seems theres a few diff ways to go about changing icons & loading screens depending on the app. Noob alert ! Lol. Whatsapp is a little tough. I opened the Whatsapp dir through Appinfo & successfully changed the loading screen, but can't figure out the icon. Is there a right way to do this ? Thanks in advance....
    Maybe this will help. It' not specifically for Whatsapp but the principles are the same:

    HOW TO ORGANIZE AND STORE ICONS IN WINTERBOARD SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE CHANGED AFTER EACH UPDATE:

    1. Using iFunBox, create a new folder (called, for example, EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS) in the //var/stash/Themes.xx#x#xX/ folder on your phone.
    2. Inside your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder, create a new folder called Bundles.
    a. in that folder for example, if you wanted to change the mail icon, you would add another folder called com.apple.mobilemail
    b. In this com.apple.mobilemail folder, you would put your custom icon (named correctly) and the default loading screen (named correctly as well).
    3. Inside your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder, create a new folder called Folders.
    a. Sometimes mods have to go into Folders rather than Bundles, but the process is the same.
    4. Go to WinterBoard and move your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder to the top of the list.
    5. Respring in WinterBoard.

    Now, if the base theme changes, your custom icon set won't (as long as it’s located higher than the base theme in WinterBoard).

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JJM1 For This Useful Post:

    iskariotA (2012-05-18), It's Mi (2012-05-18), King_O_Hill (2012-05-18), nateD (2012-05-19), nik1975 (2012-05-18), scapegoat81 (2012-05-18), TaJr12 (2012-05-18), yusuf530i (2012-05-18)

  8. #50626
    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    Ok,it seems theres a few diff ways to go about changing icons & loading screens depending on the app. Noob alert ! Lol. Whatsapp is a little tough. I opened the Whatsapp dir through Appinfo & successfully changed the loading screen, but can't figure out the icon. Is there a right way to do this ? Thanks in advance....
    Ahh yes, the age old question. It would be easier explaining the meaning of life.

    AppInfo will give you the icon info for any of the AppStore apps easily. The info for Cydia apps is a little tricky. Most times your best bet is to check the "installed files" and look to see where the "info.plist" is located. then use ifile to navigate to it and open it. You are looking for the CFBundleIdentifier, the line under it is typically what the folder name needs to be in your themes "Bundles" folder. then you should see a CFBundleIconFiles line with the Icon names below them. These will be the icon names. These are the icon files that need to be in the folder that you put in the Bundles folder. Sometimes, you will need to use a XXXXXXXXXXX.app folder in the "Folders" folder of your theme instead. Sometimes it is a little trial and error and usually more error than trial. I don't have "Wahtsapp" so I can't help you with that one. If you get stuck just ask, someone here should be able to help you.

    I would reccomend doing it the way JJM1 has layed it out, as that is what I do as well.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    scapegoat81 (2012-05-18), TaJr12 (2012-05-18)

  10. #50627
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Is there download link where I can get all wallpapers for this theme?

    Already downloaded everything from beta repo, but I'm looking for bluish wallpapers.

  11. #50628
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!!*

    It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

    Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

    Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

    *Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

    "it's all in the config.js"









    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    Can I say a run, as I forecast to bring with me?
    I already uninstalled lockinfo book now but it still does not work.

  12. #50629
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    My SB Today, i love it ! Thanks to all here



    Here the Wall (Unknown Author ?)


    May i know exactly how u set ur sb? And whats the name of the both time and weather theme? Thanks.

  13. #50630
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    456
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Maybe this will help. It' not specifically for Whatsapp but the principles are the same:

    HOW TO ORGANIZE AND STORE ICONS IN WINTERBOARD SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE CHANGED AFTER EACH UPDATE:

    1. Using iFunBox, create a new folder (called, for example, EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS) in the //var/stash/Themes.xx#x#xX/ folder on your phone.
    2. Inside your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder, create a new folder called Bundles.
    a. in that folder for example, if you wanted to change the mail icon, you would add another folder called com.apple.mobilemail
    b. In this com.apple.mobilemail folder, you would put your custom icon (named correctly) and the default loading screen (named correctly as well).
    3. Inside your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder, create a new folder called Folders.
    a. Sometimes mods have to go into Folders rather than Bundles, but the process is the same.
    4. Go to WinterBoard and move your EPHDiOS5 PERSONAL MODS folder to the top of the list.
    5. Respring in WinterBoard.

    Now, if the base theme changes, your custom icon set won't (as long as it’s located higher than the base theme in WinterBoard).
    This is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks a lot !!

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ahh yes, the age old question. It would be easier explaining the meaning of life.

    AppInfo will give you the icon info for any of the AppStore apps easily. The info for Cydia apps is a little tricky. Most times your best bet is to check the "installed files" and look to see where the "info.plist" is located. then use ifile to navigate to it and open it. You are looking for the CFBundleIdentifier, the line under it is typically what the folder name needs to be in your themes "Bundles" folder. then you should see a CFBundleIconFiles line with the Icon names below them. These will be the icon names. These are the icon files that need to be in the folder that you put in the Bundles folder. Sometimes, you will need to use a XXXXXXXXXXX.app folder in the "Folders" folder of your theme instead. Sometimes it is a little trial and error and usually more error than trial. I don't have "Wahtsapp" so I can't help you with that one. If you get stuck just ask, someone here should be able to help you.

    I would reccomend doing it the way JJM1 has layed it out, as that is what I do as well.
    And this ! Awesome stuff, thanks again guys !

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to scapegoat81 For This Useful Post:

    JJM1 (2012-05-20)

  15. #50631
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Atomic7 (2012-05-19), Bart08 (2012-05-20), Dirtstep (2012-05-19), elilab (2012-05-22), EricB78 (2012-05-21), Hip5 (2012-05-19), indyzzzz (2012-05-19), Iphone ie (2012-05-19), iskariotA (2012-05-19), It's Mi (2012-05-19), kruzzit (2012-05-19), marco29 (2012-06-06), maultasche (2012-06-21), my32 (2012-05-19), nateD (2012-05-19), pinkinail (2012-05-20), rumcajs (2012-06-17), ShioN915 (2012-05-19), smr_95 (2012-05-19), TaJr12 (2012-05-21), The_Durben (2012-05-19), wirral59 (2012-05-19)

  17. #50632

    And another sweetness added to my LS collection Manny You rock


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-19), nateD (2012-05-19)

  19. #50633
    Awesome as usual! Thank you for sharing.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kruzzit For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-19), nateD (2012-05-19)

  21. #50634
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    Is there download link where I can get all wallpapers for this theme?

    Already downloaded everything from beta repo, but I'm looking for bluish wallpapers.
    quick 'n dirty:

    Curry's little HP • Wallpapers

    all posted wallpapers in this thread since 02-19-2012. (no walls from the beta repo, of course)

    I am sure you'll find some blue stuff too.

    Wasn't planing about putting this stuff up - that's the reason why I did not save them with name of the creator and that's why the filename does not contain the name of the creator (like in the icons & loaders section). sorry about that.

    if anybody recognizes a wallpaper he/she created and insists of credits, contact me with the wallpaper number and I'll add it.

    again, and loud and clear: credits to the creators. I did not make any of those walls! but I collected them and put them up on my little HP, so hit the thanks button for that...

    have a great weekend!

    P.S. Yet another masterpiece from Manny. Nicely done, bro!!

    P.P.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    How goes the FAQ? My fat fingers are waiting to proof for you...
    decided to make it even more noob proof and add some pics/screens, will take some more time. “Patience is the companion of wisdom.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    How do you put nice white line under the clock?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/temp/TopLine.theme.zip
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-05-19 at 06:04 AM.

  22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    Atomic7 (2012-05-19), BennyPR (2012-05-19), EricB78 (2012-05-21), indyzzzz (2012-05-19), iskariotA (2012-05-19), It's Mi (2012-05-19), JJM1 (2012-05-20), King_O_Hill (2012-05-19), kruzzit (2012-05-19), metaserph (2012-05-19), my32 (2012-05-19), ShioN915 (2012-05-19), TaJr12 (2012-05-21), The_Durben (2012-05-19), Thierry U (2012-05-19), x_IMMORTAL_x (2012-05-19)

  23. #50635
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    How do you put nice white line under the clock?
    Advanced Method(if interested):

    If you are using a widget, you can just do it in a css file also.

    Code:
    #line {
    
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 60px;
    	left: 35px;
    	width: 250px;
    	height: 1px;
    	background-color: white;
    	-webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, right bottom, from(transparent), to(transparent), color-stop(.4, #555));
     }
    Add this to the HTML file at the bottom

    Code:
    <div id="line"></div>
    The nice feature about this is that you can change the color and the length of the line very easily. You can also add additional lines.

    Just my
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-05-19 at 08:09 AM.

  24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (2012-05-19), Cty (2012-05-19), elilab (2012-05-22), EricB78 (2012-05-21), EviperN (2012-05-20), G-weezy (2012-05-19), indyzzzz (2012-05-19), It's Mi (2012-05-19), JJM1 (2012-05-20), metaserph (2012-05-19), nateD (2012-05-19), TaJr12 (2012-05-21), The_Durben (2012-05-19), Titi19 (2012-05-19)

  25. #50636
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Still me, competition is none when it comes to Ephd & chevy's mods
    Which version of the sb clock is that...link to the page if possible.tia

  26. #50637
    Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    quick 'n dirty:

    Curry's little HP • Wallpapers

    all posted wallpapers in this thread since 02-19-2012. (no walls from the beta repo, of course)

    I am sure you'll find some blue stuff too.

    Wasn't planing about putting this stuff up - that's the reason why I did not save them with name of the creator and that's why the filename does not contain the name of the creator (like in the icons & loaders section). sorry about that.

    if anybody recognizes a wallpaper he/she created and insists of credits, contact me with the wallpaper number and I'll add it.

    again, and loud and clear: credits to the creators. I did not make any of those walls! but I collected them and put them up on my little HP, so hit the thanks button for that...

    have a great weekend!

    P.S. Yet another masterpiece from Manny. Nicely done, bro!!

    P.P.S.



    decided to make it even more noob proof and add some pics/screens, will take some more time. “Patience is the companion of wisdom.”



    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/temp/TopLine.theme.zip
    you are awesome curry!

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShioN915 For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-05-19), metaserph (2012-05-19), nateD (2012-05-19)

  28. #50638
    What the loading screen for irealsms . I try Default. Png ,[email protected] still no luck
    Last edited by snakema13; 2012-05-19 at 04:42 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2012-05-19)

  30. #50639
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    you are awesome curry!
    +100 brother

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Curryking (2012-05-19), metaserph (2012-05-19), ShioN915 (2012-05-19)

  32. #50640
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    51.22N / 6.77E
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    What the loading screen for irealsms . I try Default. Png ,[email protected] still no luck
    Loading screens are always "[email protected]" (640x960, retina device) or Default.png (320x480, non retina device).

    Requirement for this to work is, that the Application actually has a loading screen. There are several apps that does NOT have one (amazon e.g.) - no idea if iRealSMS supports it.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    you are awesome curry!
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    +100 brother
    Thanks buddies! that's nice to hear/read once in a while

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curryking For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-05-21), metaserph (2012-05-19)

Page 2532 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1532203224322482252225302531253225332534254225822632 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •